Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 3 votes

Dr Steve Greer nails it!

• Please log in to reply
316 replies to this topic

#316    Thetruthisoutdated

Thetruthisoutdated

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 08:33 PM

View Posttopsecretresearch, on 26 May 2013 - 02:45 AM, said:

Many give Dr. Steven Greer a hard time but some of that is jealousy. He raised six figures from crowed funding for a documentary. How many silly UFOlogist or "the world is still flat" debunkers can say that? Steven Greer is a real meverik and I have to agree on a lot of his points as to why there is secrecy. Obviously these alien craft are using a high amount of energy for propulsion and it's not oil. America followed by Russia leads the world in the arms trade business and unfortunately a lot of America's policy is dictated by the military-industrial complex.

http://www.disclosureproject.org

#317    Thetruthisoutdated

Thetruthisoutdated

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 08:40 PM

Below is a quote from one of you I must respond to.

"Many give Dr. Steven Greer a hard time but some of that is jealousy. He raised six figures from crowed funding for a documentary. How many silly UFOlogist or "the world is still flat" debunkers can say that? Steven Greer is a real meverik and I have to agree on a lot of his points as to why there is secrecy. Obviously these alien craft are using a high amount of energy for propulsion and it's not oil"

I can't imagine anyone except absolute loons being jealous of Greer, He raised money in the same way TV preachers do, by telling BS. A Maverik? OMFG, this man is so completely full of crap they should name a new planet after him called Crapolia, I bet non of what Greer says is true. The bits of his amazing life that can be researched have always been proved to be absolutely true, that's true bull ****. He can't even keep his lies straight for god sake, He says he can signal aliens with his mind and a flash light, yet blames the government for lying. As for how obvious the alien craft is and what it's power source is, how can you make any such statement when you have no alien craft to study, your guessing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users