Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

What is trinity ?

• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

#46    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,168 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 28 May 2013 - 10:36 AM

View PostGiant Killer B, on 27 May 2013 - 11:35 PM, said:

May I remind you that Hebrew doesnt use the English alphabet. Here is Gods name in Hebrew -
יהוה
And Adam is אָדָם
Eve is חַוָּה

#47    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,168 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 28 May 2013 - 10:47 AM

View PostlibstaK, on 28 May 2013 - 10:34 AM, said:

A single atom still has 3 parts - this is the building block of every piece of matter in the universe.
With the exception of Protium
http://chemistry.abo...-Is-Protium.htm

#48    desert palm tree

desert palm tree

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 88 posts

Posted 28 May 2013 - 01:45 PM

Hi libstak
   seen from standpoint of matter, your are correct, trinity is atom ; proton, electron, neutron. But here you could defeat on war with theologians. . . because as jesus said in gospel , god is invisible, divine, SPIRIT. All we have two eyes. Saying god is matter is like saying , i have only one eye in the middle of my forehead. You should eat 'eye of horus' , get the balance of Ma'at. Get two eyes of Horus: one wounded by Set left eye ; one healthier right eye, to see gods. All gods proceed from these opposite poles.  http://www.sacred-texts.com/egy/pyt/index.htm

Hi libstak
   seen from standpoint of matter, your are correct, trinity is atom ; proton, electron, neutron. But here you could defeat on war with theologians. . . because as jesus said in gospel , god is invisible, divine, SPIRIT. All we have two eyes. Saying god is matter is like saying , i have only one eye in the middle of my forehead. You should eat 'eye of horus' , get the balance of Ma'at. Get two eyes of Horus: one wounded by Set left eye ; one healthier right eye, to see gods. All gods proceed from these opposite poles.  http://www.sacred-texts.com/egy/pyt/index.htm

#49    Mr Right Wing

Mr Right Wing

Poltergeist

• Banned
  • 2,924 posts

Posted 28 May 2013 - 03:36 PM

View PostRlyeh, on 28 May 2013 - 10:36 AM, said:

And Adam is אָדָם
Eve is חַוָּה

Try man and woman

#50    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,168 posts

Posted 28 May 2013 - 05:02 PM

View PostGiant Killer B, on 28 May 2013 - 03:36 PM, said:

Try man and woman
איש
אשה

#51    Harte

Harte

Supremely Educated Knower of Everything in Existence

• 9,102 posts

• Skeptic

Posted 29 May 2013 - 03:30 AM

View PostlibstaK, on 28 May 2013 - 10:34 AM, said:

A single atom still has 3 parts - this is the building block of every piece of matter in the universe.
By far, the most common element in the Universe is hydrogen.

Hydrogen doesn't "have 3 parts."

Harte

I've consulted all the sages I could find in yellow pages but there aren't many of them. - The Alan Parsons Project
Most people would die sooner than think; in fact, they do so. - Bertrand Russell
Ignorance is preferable to error; and he is less remote from the truth who believes nothing, than he who believes what is wrong. - Thomas Jefferson
Giorgio's dying Ancient Aliens internet forum

#52    lilthor

lilthor

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 335 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 03:52 AM

View PostHarte, on 29 May 2013 - 03:30 AM, said:

It may be unwise to ignore the dark force:

"The electrically neutral (hydrogen) atom contains a single positively charged proton and a single negatively charged electron bound to the nucleus..."
https://en.wikipedia...i/Hydrogen_atom

"Almost all of the mass of an atom is located in the nucleus, with a very small contribution from the orbiting electrons."
https://en.wikipedia.../Atomic_nucleus

Edited by lilthor, 29 May 2013 - 03:53 AM.

#53    libstaK

libstaK

Nosce Te Ipsum

• 6,899 posts

• Hello Reality and all that is True
    When Oxymoron was defined it was just for you

Posted 29 May 2013 - 10:30 AM

View PostHarte, on 29 May 2013 - 03:30 AM, said:

By far, the most common element in the Universe is hydrogen.

Harte
Well that'll teach me - I stand corrected. :tu:

However, I also maintain that when people discuss atoms "in general" they commonly attribute protons, electrons and neutrons to them.

"I warn you, whoever you are, oh you who wish to probe the arcanes of nature, if you do not find within yourself that which you seek, neither shall you find it outside.
If you ignore the excellencies of your own house, how do you intend to find other excellencies?
In you is hidden the treasure of treasures, Oh man, know thyself and you shall know the Universe and the Gods."

Inscription - Temple of Delphi

#54    AlnilamPhiSiriusly

AlnilamPhiSiriusly

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 62 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 10:45 PM

View Postmonk 56, on 27 May 2013 - 11:23 AM, said:

It is sad, AlnilamPhiSiriusly,

That you choose your video's with care to being authentic, but needs much in depth analysis, many on this forum have an attention span of a few minutes, thus never watch your video's that are long, so they should be!

Abba Mudda could see another link, who started this thread about Trinity, but should include "Thout":-

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thout

Funny isn't it about 11th September 2001 in New York?????  Perhaps nasty human symbolism regarding man made religion??????
Hi Monk, Thanks for your perceptive comments.  There is indeed a kind of ironic quality to life, I agree.  However, c'est la vie -  at some stage, however distant, perhaps one person views and appreciates the videos I post. - if not - well, NIL DESPERANDUM

#55    desert palm tree

desert palm tree

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 88 posts

Posted 31 May 2013 - 08:50 AM

El, Jehovah and # are trinity of old testament. Jehovah has similar character with egyptian  potter god khonum. Elohim have an aspect of Nu and Nun in first day of creation, Shu in 2, Atum in 3, osris and horus in 4,  . .

#56    desert palm tree

desert palm tree

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 88 posts

Posted 31 May 2013 - 09:06 AM

Atum and Geb on third day, Hathor on 5th day, Amun on 6th day. . . El, Elohim are a type of ascending god, while Jehovah is Descending god like mayan god . . http://www.yucatan-r...t-In-Tulum.html

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users