Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Burn mark on arm since infancy?

burn mark unexplained weird strange

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1    scaredy-cat101

scaredy-cat101

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 08:14 PM

When I was a baby, my mother left me alone in the downstairs room to nap. I was probably about 5 or 6 months old (14 now) and when she came down to check on me, I was awake and sitting up, and she noticed a strange mark on my upper forearm, something that looked like a burn. However, I was not crying or visibly upset, and as I was a baby and still not talking, I could not tell her what happened. She panicked of course, and after examining me closer, decided to just take me to the hospital. There, the doctors confirmed the fact that it was a burn mark, but began questioning my mother with suspicion (as if she'd hurt me) since nobody could think of any other rational conclusion. My mother still had no idea where the mark is from, and although its faded over the years, it's still on my arm, and you can see it if you know how to look for it. Here's a picture (I drew pink arrows on the edges of the sides of it) and it's kind of a funny scar, it blends into my skin tone but if you look closely it has faint white lines that kind of branch out. When I was younger it was much more prominent, but now the average person couldn't spot it if I didn't tell anyone about it. Lately it's been concerning me much more than it used to (maybe because I'm noticing for the first time how strange it really is?) and it bothers me that no one knows or has any ideas of where it came from.

Attached Thumbnails

• picture071.jpg

#2    Sakari

Sakari

Say it how it is

• 13,093 posts
  • Location:Safford, Arizona...My heart and soul are still on the Oregon Coast.

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 27 May 2013 - 08:27 PM

Maybe she burnt you ( accident ), feels like crap for it, and does not want to admit it........

Or..You somehow burned yourself before that, and she did not notice it at the time, but noticed when you woke up......

Or, if this is more fantastic, and makes a better story...

Your mom was abducted by Aliens, and you are one of the experiments. You may be a hybrid. Of course, with all of that technology, they would still leave burn marks on you.

Your pick, I suggest the top one....

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

#3    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 8,440 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 27 May 2013 - 09:34 PM

First, how could you possibly know this: However, I was not crying or visibly upset, and as I was a baby and still not talking, No way could you have remembered anyway and if it had been an accident as suggested, then your mum is not necessarily going to admit it.
All sounds a little strange, sorry to say that, but your mum told you that the doctors were questioning her with suspicion?  Thats seems very odd to me and the fact that she told you that you were not visibly upset or crying.
I think (but could be wrong) but from the strange story your mother has already told you, it looks like birth marks not burn marks.

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#4    Yes_Man

Yes_Man

hi

• 8,757 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 09:45 PM

I got a few burn marks but none have any white lines, it could be a scratch or a cut

#5    Purplos

Purplos

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,576 posts

• Everything important is infinite.

Posted 27 May 2013 - 10:20 PM

I have a hard time believing a parent would freak out and whisk their baby off to the emergency room because they had a tiny mark on their arm but wasn't crying or upset at all.

I also see nothing in that picture. Too fuzzy.

Personally, I wouldn't let it worry you. A little faint mark on your arm isn't going to hurt you now, is it?

Embrace the impossible.

#6    Sakari

Sakari

Say it how it is

• 13,093 posts
  • Location:Safford, Arizona...My heart and soul are still on the Oregon Coast.

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 27 May 2013 - 10:25 PM

View PostPurplos, on 27 May 2013 - 10:20 PM, said:

I have a hard time believing a parent would freak out and whisk their baby off to the emergency room because they had a tiny mark on their arm but wasn't crying or upset at all.

Damn....Why did I not think of that....Great point.

I call this one fishing for attention.

Edited by Sakari, 27 May 2013 - 10:25 PM.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

#7    Q-C

Q-C

BugWhisperer

• 5,533 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 11:14 PM

I can't see it either.

Bigfoot is in the eye of the beholder

Scottish Scientists Only!

Also tagged with burn, mark, unexplained, weird, strange

0 user(s) are reading this topic