Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


* * * - - 6 votes

Can doing Sorcery get you haunted ?

sorcery evil demons haunted black magick

  • Please log in to reply
86 replies to this topic

#76    Etu Malku

Etu Malku

    Paranormal Investigator

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 847 posts
  • Joined:03 Aug 2012
  • Gender:Male

  • Mercuræn

Posted 03 June 2013 - 10:36 PM

View PostSpace_Jockey, on 03 June 2013 - 05:50 AM, said:

OK. Why?

I have known people that have been bungee jumping for 25 years, is it the same for you ? The thrill? Is it like an extreme sport?
I don't understand the correlation you drew between thrill / sports and summoning demons?

Tarkhem Productions
   IAMTHATIAMNOT

#77    Dinosaur Jr

Dinosaur Jr

    I'm not a Mutant.

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,651 posts
  • Joined:23 May 2012
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Address Unknown

Posted 04 June 2013 - 01:46 AM

View PostEtu Malku, on 03 June 2013 - 10:36 PM, said:

I don't understand the correlation you drew between thrill / sports and summoning demons?

I'm sure you don't.

Ok, why would be "summoning demons for the 20 years", that must make you some kind of pro. When you say you've been doing this for the past 20 years or whatever, you need to say more, if you ask me.

Again ask you, why? Do you do it when you're bored?


#78    Brian Topp

Brian Topp

    Dynamic Interactions Coordinator Of Paradoxes.

  • Member
  • 3,026 posts
  • Joined:10 Sep 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:The Year next Tuesday!

  • My youtube channel, Has horror stories and skits.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCreepyCorridor

Posted 04 June 2013 - 03:10 AM

I tried to summon a spirit but i sneezed

It is easier to claim it is paranormal than taking the hard route and find out what really happened.


#79    Etu Malku

Etu Malku

    Paranormal Investigator

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 847 posts
  • Joined:03 Aug 2012
  • Gender:Male

  • Mercuræn

Posted 04 June 2013 - 02:34 PM

View PostSpace_Jockey, on 04 June 2013 - 01:46 AM, said:

I'm sure you don't.

Ok, why would be "summoning demons for the 20 years", that must make you some kind of pro. When you say you've been doing this for the past 20 years or whatever, you need to say more, if you ask me.

Again ask you, why? Do you do it when you're bored?
Working with archetypal structures such as a demon is part of Ritual Magick. I wouldn't expect you to understand this or Predatory Spirituality (the devouring of essence). Suffice it to say that invoking demonic archetypes is a way to unlock the unconsciousness to divine intelligences, wisdom, and assists in creating change through conformity of Will (Magick).

View PostBrian Topp, on 04 June 2013 - 03:10 AM, said:

I tried to summon a spirit but i sneezed
Oh no! You do know that your soul is expelled when you sneeze (hence "god bless you") and now that demon you were summoning has it! Epic fail :innocent:

Tarkhem Productions
   IAMTHATIAMNOT

#80    coldethyl

coldethyl

    ~☆~Public Animal #9~☆~

  • Member
  • 16,331 posts
  • Joined:22 Mar 2005
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:~*★*~Under Your Eyelid~*★*~

  • ~*★*~I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine.
    Bruce Lee~*★*~

Posted 04 June 2013 - 08:58 PM

View PostBrian Topp, on 04 June 2013 - 03:10 AM, said:

I tried to summon a spirit but i sneezed

LOL!

Oh, but look what you did do....

Posted Image


#81    Dinosaur Jr

Dinosaur Jr

    I'm not a Mutant.

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,651 posts
  • Joined:23 May 2012
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Address Unknown

Posted 05 June 2013 - 09:50 AM

View PostEtu Malku, on 04 June 2013 - 02:34 PM, said:

Working with archetypal structures such as a demon is part of Ritual Magick. I wouldn't expect you to understand this or Predatory Spirituality (the devouring of essence). Suffice it to say that invoking demonic archetypes is a way to unlock the unconsciousness to divine intelligences, wisdom, and assists in creating change through conformity of Will (Magick).

Thanks, I wouldn't be able understand, absolutely. What divine intelligences and wisdom you're supposedly getting only you would know.

I think you are making it all up, just said it right there. I don't know what you think about that. To be blunt, my experience with people like you on messageboards is that you're either exaggerating the 20 years part or even worse.

There are people struggling for evidence of paranormal after what they think was a genuine paranormal experience, and people like you say they've been summoning demons for 20 years (and devouring them), it's not just suspicious.

Edited by Space_Jockey, 05 June 2013 - 10:02 AM.


#82    LostSouls7

LostSouls7

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,032 posts
  • Joined:21 Oct 2012
  • Gender:Male

Posted 06 June 2013 - 12:53 AM

View PostEtu Malku, on 04 June 2013 - 02:34 PM, said:

Working with archetypal structures such as a demon is part of Ritual Magick. I wouldn't expect you to understand this or Predatory Spirituality (the devouring of essence). Suffice it to say that invoking demonic archetypes is a way to unlock the unconsciousness to divine intelligences, wisdom, and assists in creating change through conformity of Will (Magick).


Do in other words when you summon the demons, they unlock hidden power and wisdom in you? Or give you super natural power.. that allows you to do more powerful magick?

I find this stuff interesting. Because aren't there differnt kinds of magick? Like Sorcery, Magick Proper, and Holy Magic etc?
Well more than that. But one is done with the help of spirits, or beings. Magick proper is done by your own energy and will from within. And then holy magic is like power of prayers etc?

Please tell me more about this stuff. So when you summon the demon, you send it back??
But what about people who don't use the circle or do it wrong.. and won't the demon hang around..
or even haunt them for a while ?

Edited by LostSouls7, 06 June 2013 - 12:54 AM.


#83    LostSouls7

LostSouls7

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,032 posts
  • Joined:21 Oct 2012
  • Gender:Male

Posted 06 June 2013 - 12:55 AM

Also questions for Etu Malku. Who is the most powerful modern day Sorcerer?
and what are some of his super natural or magicakal powers?
I am very curious about this kind of mysterious and mystical stuff.

Edited by LostSouls7, 06 June 2013 - 12:56 AM.


#84    Celticfan34

Celticfan34

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 118 posts
  • Joined:16 Mar 2005

Posted 23 June 2013 - 02:00 AM

I think if you invite demons in you can become haunted myself.

RIP to All My Trill *****'s

#85    Brian Topp

Brian Topp

    Dynamic Interactions Coordinator Of Paradoxes.

  • Member
  • 3,026 posts
  • Joined:10 Sep 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:The Year next Tuesday!

  • My youtube channel, Has horror stories and skits.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCreepyCorridor

Posted 23 June 2013 - 05:00 AM

View PostCelticfan34, on 23 June 2013 - 02:00 AM, said:

I think if you invite demons in you can become haunted myself.
you think? I tried and tell you what, nothing happened

It is easier to claim it is paranormal than taking the hard route and find out what really happened.


#86    White Unicorn

White Unicorn

    Paranormal Investigator

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 807 posts
  • Joined:19 Oct 2011
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 23 June 2013 - 03:00 PM

View PostLostSouls7, on 28 May 2013 - 05:00 AM, said:

So I was reading about Sorcery and it sounds interesting.
It says it's black magick where the sorcerer calls up an evil demon.
Then the demon makes a pact with him to grand super natural powers or money etc.

If you do sorcery do you think it will get you haunted?
and have any of you tried it?

I am curious to know more about this topic

Think about what you just said!  you attempt to conjure an outside force that's "evil" since you are asking for selfish desires and making a "pact"?.  If you don't know the reality of what you are dealing with and are successful, it means that you will believe you made a pact! It would make you believe you are bound to whatever you berlieved that pact was.  If it was an outside influence or even just your own mind that created it the influences,  you could be haunted by your own subconscious and not understand the reality.  This is not a good thing  because you are willing and have belief in a force that could control you by your own subconscious fears. I say that's  a haunting in your own subconscious mind, because you willingly  gave your free will of  thought to something you consider "evil". Whether or not you get what you want, it's a stupid thing to do.


#87    White Unicorn

White Unicorn

    Paranormal Investigator

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 807 posts
  • Joined:19 Oct 2011
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 23 June 2013 - 03:07 PM

View PostLostSouls7, on 06 June 2013 - 12:53 AM, said:

Do in other words when you summon the demons, they unlock hidden power and wisdom in you? Or give you super natural power.. that allows you to do more powerful magick?

I find this stuff interesting. Because aren't there differnt kinds of magick? Like Sorcery, Magick Proper, and Holy Magic etc?
Well more than that. But one is done with the help of spirits, or beings. Magick proper is done by your own energy and will from within. And then holy magic is like power of prayers etc?

Please tell me more about this stuff. So when you summon the demon, you send it back??
But what about people who don't use the circle or do it wrong.. and won't the demon hang around..
or even haunt them for a while ?

The circle is actually more or less a job aid in sorcery to be able to visualize a field of protection and bring it to life with belief.  Kind of like doing math long hand, some people can't do it without paper so the lesser "magicians"  use the circle to focus IMO.





0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users