Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

'I've rid the world of 160,000 demons'

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#31    WoIverine

WoIverine

Telekinetic

• 6,721 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 01:30 PM

View PostlibstaK, on 03 June 2013 - 01:24 PM, said:

Members are reminded that discussing moderation in threads is in breach of the following rule:

6c. Appeal: Do not post content designed to complain about, rally support against or to criticise moderator action. If you disagree with action taken by a member of staff you have the option to appeal the decision by PMing a moderator or administrator.

Please keep commentary civil and on topic.

Hey Liba, I didn't see anything wrong with any of the posts...unless it was made after my post? *shrug*

#32    libstaK

libstaK

Nosce Te Ipsum

• 6,902 posts

• Hello Reality and all that is True
    When Oxymoron was defined it was just for you

Posted 03 June 2013 - 03:07 PM

View PostWoIverine, on 03 June 2013 - 01:30 PM, said:

Hey Liba, I didn't see anything wrong with any of the posts...unless it was made after my post? *shrug*
Hi Wolverine,
The post in question has been hidden this is a general reminder to avoid further discussion outside of the rules occurring.

"I warn you, whoever you are, oh you who wish to probe the arcanes of nature, if you do not find within yourself that which you seek, neither shall you find it outside.
If you ignore the excellencies of your own house, how do you intend to find other excellencies?
In you is hidden the treasure of treasures, Oh man, know thyself and you shall know the Universe and the Gods."

Inscription - Temple of Delphi

#33    carbon

carbon

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 09:34 PM

Assuming one demon possesses one individual, you would have to do 20 exorcisms a day every single day for over 21 years to have 160,000 under your belt.

#34    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,561 posts
  • Location:Safford, Arizona...My heart and soul are still on the Oregon Coast.

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 23 June 2013 - 09:15 PM

I brought in 320,000 Demons into the World, just to double his work load.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

#35    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,561 posts
  • Location:Safford, Arizona...My heart and soul are still on the Oregon Coast.

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 23 June 2013 - 09:18 PM

View Postrashore, on 29 May 2013 - 03:59 PM, said:

160,000 demons, that's quite a bit. I have to wonder, does he keep a diary or something to tally that?

Posted Image

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

#36    born2run

born2run

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 90 posts

• "I am afeared there are few die well that die in battle".
    King Henry V,Act IV. Scene i.

Posted 24 June 2013 - 05:07 AM

:w00t: :w00t: :w00t: About to go to bed when I saw this post. Not being Catholic, I will try to not get into 'papal bashing', as he had nothing to do with the "acts" reported BUT really, it would be ironic, if not pure speculation, that there was a contract out on this guy by the 'powers of darkness' , just to get rid of him. I mean he has to be a real PITA to demons if he does what he says he does. :tu:

"It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt. :no:

#37    project-reveal

project-reveal

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 242 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 03:02 PM

why is it I never hear about exorcism's now days "similar to the movies" its just small hauntings and objects been moved and a slight touch.

Nothing to sinister anymore, makes me think that all the old cases were fake..
I would love to hear your cases on exorcisms

Add your Ghost Sightings, Videos, Pictures, Venue Reviews, Equipment reviews, and more! Ghost Sightings Database

Main Website www.project-reveal.com

Official Paranormal magazine http://paranormal-magazine.com

#38    d e v i c e

d e v i c e

Ambassador of Fear

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,747 posts

Posted 06 July 2013 - 12:41 AM

Why don't they just bring back "burning at the stake" too, for people who are deemed witches? This whole exorcism thing just breeds superstition and paranoia - fear - in the world [which was/is probably the whole aim of the Church in the first place, to be honest. Easier to convert people, you see]. Frankly, it goes down a quite dangerous path. Ban it, once and for all.

#39    Realm

Realm

• 2,055 posts

• "The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination."
    Albert Einstein

Posted 06 July 2013 - 01:28 AM

Maybe he got them all in congress.

Those that mistake my meekness for weakness, suddenly find themselves destroyed.

#40    newbloodmoon

newbloodmoon

cosmic wombat

• 1,874 posts

• "Only through absolute loyalty to each other can the few control the many." - Peter J. Carroll

Posted 06 July 2013 - 02:24 PM

160,000 does seem to be on the high side, sure you could argue that multiple demons where removed from one person.  If demons are known for anything other then being evil is that they are liars.  Could be a single entity posing as a legion, or pretending to leave and then getting exorcised "again". Who really knows for sure?

#41    SSilhouette

SSilhouette

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 13 July 2013 - 03:43 AM

A true demon would make mincemeat of garden variety priests with foibles and failings typical of many "religious men".  A true, grounded, deep and unshakeable faith and personal constitution are the only things that can perform this extermination job.  The frail, fallible priest armed with trinkets like holy water and a bible is like setting a rabbit out in a field of foxes with some specks of blood on it for good measure.

These things really exist.  They are more like pests on steroids.

Edited by SSilhouette, 13 July 2013 - 03:44 AM.

#42    JamieSymptom

JamieSymptom

Psychic Spy

• 1,403 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 04:37 PM

I think I would actually prefer it if one top-quality Demon could rid the world of 160,000 priests.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users