Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Delivery man caught guzzling customer's pizza

pizza elevator st petersburg

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1    Still Waters

Still Waters

Deeply Mysterious

• 37,487 posts

• Que Sera, Sera - Whatever will be, will be..

Posted 29 May 2013 - 01:42 PM

CCTV footage shows the unidentified man walking into an elevator in a St Petersburg apartment building and removing a pizza box from his delivery satchel.

Using his bare hands, the man proceeds to remove parts of the pizza's topping before shoving them into his mouth.

http://www.telegraph...za-topping.html

Posted Image

#2    BiffSplitkins

BiffSplitkins

Vertically Challenged

• 7,050 posts

• We all have a song inside us, it tells us who we are.

'John Doeber' fellow musician

Posted 29 May 2013 - 02:00 PM

Messing with another man's pizza just ain't cool. :no:

"The problem with internet quotes is that you cant always depend on their accuracy" -Abraham Lincoln, 1864

Posted Image

#3    QuiteContrary

QuiteContrary

BugWhisperer

• 4,580 posts

• "I'm an optimistic, don't know." Onslow

Posted 29 May 2013 - 03:03 PM

Gives new meaning to 'employee dinner break'.

So, next time you're missing a topping you ordered...ewww

Edited by QuiteContrary, 29 May 2013 - 03:06 PM.

Keep your eyes wide open and don't run!

P.S. Just to be clear, because sometimes I am not. I do not believe...
in the existence of a large previously unknown undiscovered hairy biped roaming North America.
But I like to hear the accounts, read the books, watch the shows, discuss and argue about the phenomenon.

#4    DKO

DKO

Ω is Futile.

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,830 posts

• When you hear hoofbeats behind you, don't expect to see a zebra - Unless you're in Africa...

Posted 06 June 2013 - 04:46 AM

Things like this really put me off fast food. I recently saw a picture on the net of an employee at a Mexican takeaway store. He was holding a few dozen taco shells that were stacked inside each other while dragging his tongue down the side!

The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe it. - Neil DeGrasse Tyson

Confucius Says:

Man who runs behind car gets exhausted.

Man who wants pretty nurse must be patient.

#5    Beckys_Mom

Beckys_Mom

Sarcastic Muppet..!

• 51,196 posts

• "I hate pretentious people. I mean, what is the point in applying exorbitantly extensive vocabulary, it is just straightforwardly unnecessary".

Posted 06 June 2013 - 09:49 AM

I bet he would still say - "Wasn't me !! "

I hate the idea of someone touching around my food.. YUCK!

Posted ImageRAW Berris... Dare you enter?

If there's a heaven...I hope to hell I get there !

#6    libstaK

libstaK

Nosce Te Ipsum

• 6,270 posts

• Hello Reality and all that is True
    When Oxymoron was defined it was just for you

Posted 06 June 2013 - 10:30 AM

I always collect my pizza, well MOST times I have had the odd lapse.  What I have noticed is that they use their hands to top the pizza, the assumption is those hands are clean but I have noticed them pick up a dish towel, wipe down the bench with it and then proceed to use those same hands to top another pizza.  I see that once and move on, I now have a fave where they are actually maybe a little overboard washing their hands every five minutes at least - but it's nice they notice they are playing to an audience just the same, especially when my pizza's up in line for topping.

"I warn you, whoever you are, oh you who wish to probe the arcanes of nature, if you do not find within yourself that which you seek, neither shall you find it outside.
If you ignore the excellencies of your own house, how do you intend to find other excellencies?
In you is hidden the treasure of treasures, Oh man, know thyself and you shall know the Universe and the Gods."

Inscription - Temple of Delphi

#7    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,249 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 06 June 2013 - 02:14 PM

Another point for the drone delivery argument :lol:

They catch some really weird stuff on elevator cameras over there in Russia,I must say .

Miss me?

#8    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,249 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 06 June 2013 - 02:15 PM

View PostlibstaK, on 06 June 2013 - 10:30 AM, said:

I always collect my pizza, well MOST times I have had the odd lapse.  What I have noticed is that they use their hands to top the pizza, the assumption is those hands are clean but I have noticed them pick up a dish towel, wipe down the bench with it and then proceed to use those same hands to top another pizza.  I see that once and move on, I now have a fave where they are actually maybe a little overboard washing their hands every five minutes at least - but it's nice they notice they are playing to an audience just the same, especially when my pizza's up in line for topping.
I went ro a dominos pizza once.
The guy took money from someone,then blew his nose,bare hands,and then went and kneaded dough for crust .
Never again

Miss me?

Also tagged with pizza, elevator, st petersburg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users