Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 3 votes

Sea Shepherd announces Operation Relentless

• Please log in to reply
134 replies to this topic

#121    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 32,494 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 12 July 2013 - 07:58 AM

View PostYamato, on 09 July 2013 - 08:51 AM, said:

If 'Whale Wars' is cancelled my opinions aren't going to change.  

Unless of course, Watson puts on a new show.

Though neither will all this blather from you about the TV show.  

Nope you are right there, I call it like I see it. BS is BS. Pirates are Pirates, Terrorists are Terrorists.

The disgrace isn't that people heard about SSCS on TV, it's that they didn't already hear about SSCS elsewhere.  Though SSCS hasn't sunk any whaling vessels lately, their tactics haven't changed much over the decades.  

That is where you first heard of this bunch of whacko terrorists? TV? And you think I sit on the couch???

LOL.

Can you spell hypocrite?

If you government lovers were right about how "terroristic" and "pirate" they are then the world must be full of terrorists but governments not so much.  

No shortage or terrorists, and Governments are indeed anything but United, or a common model. Yep, that's about right. Bravo Yam, you got one.

Imagine a miniature harpoon getting shot through your back and choking to death on your own blood for 20 minutes.  That's not terroristic or violent!  And you probably refuse to imagine it because your inner apologist won't allow you to.  For as counter-productive as saving 930 whales from a death that barbaric might be according to you, sitting on your couch bereft of alternatives didn't accomplish much in the 36 years Sea Shepherd has been in business.

How about a bullet tearing though the chest of a deer Yam? You hunt don't you? You are a proud gun owner.

Australia is an exceedingly rare example where money doesn't have the last word in deciding not to put an end to bloody Japanese criminals once and for all.

WTF are you talking about? The Court case? It's a political gesture, I hope it can initiate negotiations, I doubt anything will actually come of the case itself. If you respect us so much, then rack off, and take Paul Watson with you.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#122    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 32,494 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 08:05 AM

View PostYamato, on 09 July 2013 - 10:28 AM, said:

Arrest them then, Aussies.  Whoops, that's not happening (they must not be terrorists).  The only other possibility is that Australia is complicit in terrorism.  

We cannot, I keep trying to explain to you that they do not whale in our waters. You never did understand sovereignty or maritime boundaries, even after several official maps I provided from the Australian Government website clearly stating our jurisdiction, which Japanese Whalers have not breached. After providing the maps, I asked you several times to mark on the map where Australian waters were breached, because as far as I know, they have not been. If you are talking about the Southern Sanctuary, then you are as responsible as I so, so perhaps you best miss the next season of whale wars and get your backside down to the sanctuary and arrest some whalers huh?

What are you doing about Northern Whaling in your part of the world?

The US and Japanese govt in cahoots with each other?   Well that proves everything.   Nothing like trying to borrow your legitimacy from an institution so void of hypocrisy as the US govt.

No, everyone with half a brain can see the Sea Shepherd does more damage than good. It's a great deal more than just the US and Japan.

Fact: Commercial whaling is illegal Hence "illegal Japanese whaling".   Damn, that was easy.

And all you have to do is PROVE that and you can sort all this out yourself, and leave Australia out of it.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#123    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 32,494 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 08:22 AM

View PostYamato, on 09 July 2013 - 11:31 AM, said:

Reading, maybe not.  A vigilante is someone who takes the law into their own hands, that's the last person that "doesn't care about the law."  

LOL, I know you are not being serious, because I honestly doubt anyone on earth is really that stupid.

You do realise that taking the law into your own hands is disrespecting and violating said laws? Ohh, forget it. You cannot possible be serious.

So based on that non-answer, you've admitted the truth.  Nobody's been killed.   In 36 years of Sea Shepherd operations, not a single human being has died from this "terrorist" organization and you're still this full of vinegar about it.  How many years did the Japanese whale before Sea Shepherd showed up?   Tell me, how many?   That's a lot of years of whaling and failure to end whaling to ignore while trying in vain to pin Japan's detestable actions on Sea Shepherd who are relative newcomers in dealing with this Japanese scum whom you defend.  

Be honest Yam, your own country stuffed the moratorium, and ensured whaling would continue, and now you want others to fix your stuff up, and you use lots of hot air to avoid the very issue that this all should have ended back in 1987.

The Japanese whaled for centuries before Watson and his attitude showed up and told them they may not continue tradition, so it gets bigger and badder every year since. And it is now positive that the animosity which Watson and his band of pirates stirred up that is is unlikely to end Keeping whaling practises afloat each year.

And of course, the Whale Wars show, which the SSCS would receive many dollars from, but still seem to think they need to cry poor, but then again, looking back at how Watson said he could manipulate the public with pictures of Baby seals, that is not really surprising is it?

They are terrorists and Pirates, they have not murdered yet to the best of my knowledge, they have only threatened to do so with weapons and put lives at risk on a regular basis.

I would give your opinion some respect if you had other ideas.  But you don't have any alternatives, just more claims straight from the Japanese government or whaling bureaucracy.   When I asked you the first three times, the only thing you could come up with is "don't make the Japanese angry."  

I have offered idea, you miss them, you do not ever read most os the posts. You just reference a post for the majority of the time and go of on your own rant.

I continually said that the US needs to get of it's backside, get involved, and give Japan the fishing grounds it wants, and fix the stuff up they made with the Moratorium. But that involves your country, and you want us Aussies to clean your messes up don't you. The US had not right to refuse Japan Northern Fishing Rights and we both know quite will that very action angered the Japanese, and they retaliated by loopholing the law.

Get of your couch, and lend a hand, don't send Watson money, that has never helped, the Japanese just return each year. If everyone stopped sending Watson money, he would eventually go away and find some other cause to fleece.

Coddling whalers:  that's your alternative!   It's childish naivety of epic proportions to believe that appeasement is what changes the world.  You'll never change anything trying to appease your enemies and you'll certainly never change anything sitting around yipping about other people who act in your stead.

So you feel you have the right to intervene with century old traditions without so much as a polite word do you? Get over yourself, The Japanese might not own the world, but neither do you.

I would support Japanese Whaling 100% IF they went back to doing it by hand, from rowboats as they used to hundreds of years ago.

Posted Image

Gee, like to make an ass of yourself do you? I keep asking you to refrain form Youtube, and quote words, but that seems to be too much effort for you? Do you post these things to directly insult me, or do you just get a kick out of it in general?

Edited by psyche101, 12 July 2013 - 08:43 AM.

#124    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 32,494 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 08:45 AM

View PostThe world needs you, on 09 July 2013 - 02:12 PM, said:

Eco-terrorists who will either see their day in court or spend time on the run, that is those of them who actually participate in illegal activity on coastal waters or high seas.

:tu:

Thank you, this is exactly the case, they stay in International Waters because Watson is wanted in several countries.

Watson is also something of an ego terrorist.

#125    Yamato

Yamato

Forum Divinity

• 11,592 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 10:08 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 12 July 2013 - 08:05 AM, said:

We cannot, I keep trying to explain to you that they do not whale in our waters. You never did understand sovereignty or maritime boundaries, even after several official maps I provided from the Australian Government website clearly stating our jurisdiction, which Japanese Whalers have not breached. After providing the maps, I asked you several times to mark on the map where Australian waters were breached, because as far as I know, they have not been. If you are talking about the Southern Sanctuary, then you are as responsible as I so, so perhaps you best miss the next season of whale wars and get your backside down to the sanctuary and arrest some whalers huh?

What are you doing about Northern Whaling in your part of the world?

No, everyone with half a brain can see the Sea Shepherd does more damage than good. It's a great deal more than just the US and Japan.

And all you have to do is PROVE that and you can sort all this out yourself, and leave Australia out of it.
You keep trying to "explain" and keep failing.   Whether Japan recognizes Australia's sovereign territory is the only issue.   You seem to agree with everything Japan thinks and does and in your bitter ad hominem you're in opposition of your own country's sovereign claims.   You're ignoring everything your government is saying.  You can't find one public official who denies that Japan is whaling in your sovereign waters.   You're the only one I know who claims that.  Not even the Japanese government says this because they've been caught red-handed every year.   You're not fooling anyone.

I've spelled out the territories already including links to maps for you to see what Australia's jurisdiction is, I've cited the articles from official sources of the Australian government claiming Japan is doing this, I've cited the official court cases ordering Japanese poachers out of your waters, and you for whatever reason can't handle any of it.

I didn't invent Australian territory and had nothing to do with formulating Australian sovereignty.   Berating and abusing me for it because you can't accept it makes you look like a fool.   I don't care what your problem is that you can't acknowledge the Australian Antarctic Territory.  I don't care what insults you throw at me.  I'm going to acknowledge reality with or without your approval.

You've ignorantly repeated this baseless claim that Japanese whalers don't kill whales in your waters and it's because you still shockingly don't have a clue what waters are under your jurisdiction!   Your first attempt at understanding where your waters were was limited to 12 miles from your shoreline because you will not or cannot understand correctly the extent of your own jurisdiction.  You need to make heroic efforts at this point to read, accept, learn and acknowledge reality!

http://www.ga.gov.au...ap-series.html#

I have already showed you instances of Japanese whalers violating Australian waters and you come back once again with this liar's amnesia denying reality!
http://www.japantime...n/#.Ud_T3W0pi04

Now then, back to the topic of discussion.   Sea Shepherd Antarctic campaigns aren't limited to Australian waters.  They defend the Southern Ocean Whale Sanctuary.   I don't care whether you agree with their actions or not.  You're welcome to disagree.  You're not entitled to abuse me for it.

Posted Image

You should be pleased beyond words that a private volunteer organization that doesn't need Australian taxpayer wealth is saving the lives of hundreds of whales every year in waters that are incidentally in your jurisdiction and therefore your responsibility to defend.   It's shameful to see your displays of ignorance, dishonesty, personal abuse, and contempt for the law.   Just based on rhetoric, you're more of a pro-whaling extremist than even the whalers themselves!

Edit: Read the TOS that you agreed to follow when you signed up to participate on this forum because the number of violations you're accruing on this one thread alone is growing massive.  I'm not going to engage in the abusive and immature banter above where every other paragraph from you is another personal attack on me.

Edited by Yamato, 12 July 2013 - 10:59 AM.

"The power to declare war, including the power of judging the causes of war, is fully and exclusively vested in the Legislature.  The Executive has no right, in any case, to decide the question" ~ James Madison
"Peace cannot be achieved by force, only by understanding."  ~ Albert Einstein
"To deny people their human rights is to challenge their very humanity.   To impose on them a wretched life of hunger and deprivation is to dehumanize them." ~ Nelson Mandela
"I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians.  Your Christians are so unlike your Christ." ~ Mahatma Gandhi

#126    Yamato

Yamato

Forum Divinity

• 11,592 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 10:35 AM

It's been abundantly and repeatedly clear that you can't respect or even acknowledge your own country's sovereign waters, psyche101, but you also have to fail even harder than that.  You also have to fail at respecting or acknowledging the rule of law.  I've mentioned the UN Charter for Nature, the Global Moratorium on Whaling, the Australian Whale Sanctuary, the Southern Ocean Whale Sanctuary, The Australian EEZ, the Australian federal court order, and you couldn't respectfully -if disagreeably- acknowledge any of it.   And the criminality of the Japanese whalers continues from there with additional laws that you will also surely not recognize and only abusively spit on me personally again for posting it here:

ENVIRONMENT PROTECTION AND BIODIVERSITY CONSERVATION ACT 1999 - SECT 229

Killing or injuring a cetacean
(1)  A person is guilty of an offence if:
(a)  the person takes an action; and
  (b  the action results in the death or injury of a cetacean; and
©  the cetacean is in:
  (i)  the Australian Whale Sanctuary (but not the coastal waters, or a part of the coastal waters, of a State or the Northern Territory for which a declaration under section 228 is in force); or
(ii)  waters beyond the outer limits of the Australian Whale Sanctuary.
Note 1:    Chapter 2 of the Criminal Code sets out the general principles of criminal responsibility.
Note 2:    This section does not apply in the circumstances described in section 231. A defendant bears an evidential burden in relation to those circumstances. See subsection 13.3(3) of the Criminal Code .
  (1A)  Strict liability applies to paragraph (1)©.
Note:   For strict liability , see section 6.1 of the Criminal Code .
(2)  The offence is punishable on conviction by imprisonment for not more than 2 years or a fine not exceeding 1,000 penalty units, or both.

ENVIRONMENT PROTECTION AND BIODIVERSITY CONSERVATION ACT 1999 - SECT 230

Possession of cetaceans
Possession of unlawfully killed cetaceans
(1)  A person is guilty of an offence if:
(a)  the person has in his or her possession:
  (i)  a cetacean; or
(ii)  a part of a cetacean; or
(iii)  a product derived from a cetacean; and
(b  the cetacean has been:
  (i)  killed in contravention of section 229 or 229A; or
(ii)  taken in contravention of section 229B or 229C.
Note:   Chapter 2 of the Criminal Code sets out the general principles of criminal responsibility.
(2)  An offence against subsection (1) is punishable on conviction by imprisonment for not more than 2 years or a fine not exceeding 1,000 penalty units, or both.
Possession of unlawfully imported cetaceans
(3)  A person commits an offence if:
(a)  the person has in his or her possession:
  (i)  a cetacean; or
(ii)  a part of a cetacean; or
(iii)  a product derived from a cetacean; and
(b  the cetacean, part or product, as the case may be, has been unlawfully imported.
Note 1:    Chapter 2 of the Criminal Code sets out the general principles of criminal responsibility.
Note 2:    Subsection 4B(3) of the Crimes Act 1914 lets a court fine a body corporate up to 5 times the maximum amount the court could fine a person under this subsection.
(4)  An offence against subsection (3) is punishable on conviction by imprisonment for not more than 5 years or a fine not exceeding 1,000 penalty units, or both.

Australia has now taken Japan to the International Court of Justice, and now you have no respect for that either and it's just a "political gesture".  You do not handle facts, psyche101.  You have a lot of opinionated rhetoric and that's all you've got so you use it like a cudgel to beat other posters over the head if they don't accept it.

Here's something you can agree with.   Ready for "research" at the market:

Posted Image

Edited by Yamato, 12 July 2013 - 10:40 AM.

"The power to declare war, including the power of judging the causes of war, is fully and exclusively vested in the Legislature.  The Executive has no right, in any case, to decide the question" ~ James Madison
"To deny people their human rights is to challenge their very humanity.   To impose on them a wretched life of hunger and deprivation is to dehumanize them." ~ Nelson Mandela
"I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians.  Your Christians are so unlike your Christ." ~ Mahatma Gandhi

#127    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 32,494 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 04:55 AM

View PostYamato, on 12 July 2013 - 10:08 AM, said:

You keep trying to "explain" and keep failing.  

You cannot blame me for your comprehension problems.

Whether Japan recognizes Australia's sovereign territory is the only issue.   You seem to agree with everything Japan thinks and does and in your bitter ad hominem you're in opposition of your own country's sovereign claims.   You're ignoring everything your government is saying.  You can't find one public official who denies that Japan is whaling in your sovereign waters.   You're the only one I know who claims that.  Not even the Japanese government says this because they've been caught red-handed every year.   You're not fooling anyone.

You do not pick much up in a post do you?
I have little faith in anything this government says, Japan does not recognise the sovereign claim, rendering it as powerful as a title to land on the moon, they are sovereign claims to, do you honestly think they will be honoured? It is a one sided agreement, and you cannot enforce a law on a one sided agreement, and in fact I expect such incompetence from the Labor Government, as they have a reputation for screwing things up.

Why do you suppose the sovereign claims are not noted on the official Government website you linked too hmmm?

I've spelled out the territories already including links to maps for you to see what Australia's jurisdiction is, I've cited the articles from official sources of the Australian government claiming Japan is doing this, I've cited the official court cases ordering Japanese poachers out of your waters, and you for whatever reason can't handle any of it.

No you have not, you have protested, and given silly irrelevant offerings as you have here, what does the map you have at the bottom of your post got to do with the Australian Government? You did not get that from the AUstralian Government website, yet you had the link as you provided it later in your post, so why did you avoid the official map, and post the WWF map?

I didn't invent Australian territory and had nothing to do with formulating Australian sovereignty.   Berating and abusing me for it because you can't accept it makes you look like a fool.   I don't care what your problem is that you can't acknowledge the Australian Antarctic Territory.  I don't care what insults you throw at me.  I'm going to acknowledge reality with or without your approval.

You may as well have invented it, you have no proof it is valid or internationally recognised.
My God you are a wuss, grow a set man, of you are going to be rude, expect it back. And if you think you are not, you need a long hard look in the mirror. You can pretend all you like that our waters are bigger than they really are, but that is not going to change a thing. If anything, it shows the incompetence of the few idiot Aussie pollies who do not know a maritime boundary from a picket fence. That is why the Government website does not reflect your claims.

You've ignorantly repeated this baseless claim that Japanese whalers don't kill whales in your waters and it's because you still shockingly don't have a clue what waters are under your jurisdiction!   Your first attempt at understanding where your waters were was limited to 12 miles from your shoreline because you will not or cannot understand correctly the extent of your own jurisdiction.  You need to make heroic efforts at this point to read, accept, learn and acknowledge reality!

http://www.ga.gov.au...ap-series.html#

I have already showed you instances of Japanese whalers violating Australian waters and you come back once again with this liar's amnesia denying reality!

Ahh, finally the maps, don't mess with links and then post a map you want Yam, be honest and post what is at the official Government website, in short, this:

Posted Image

Which does not look like this at all does it?

Posted Image

Note the boundaries Yam? Note how your map says absolutely nothing about our jurisdiction? Note how the one I offered does?

And as for your article link, no whales were taken, our waters were breached and we reacted on principal alone, like we should be doing with the Sea Shepherd as well. Bloody pathetic Labor government. They are more like the Liberals you have that tells you to pee on your attacker. Both seem to be full of these "great ideas".

The Shonan Maru No. 2, a support vessel for the whalers, strayed into Australian waters Thursday, prompting Canberra to protest the incident the following day. The whaling fleet left for the Antarctic Ocean in late December, hoping to catch up to 935 minke whales and 50 fin whales.
“The government strongly objects to whaling vessels passing through Australian territorial seas or our exclusive economic zone,” Environment Minister Tony Burke said. “Australia has made it clear to Japan on a number of occasions that vessels associated with its whaling program are not welcome in Australia’s exclusive economic zone or territorial sea.

See.

Now then, back to the topic of discussion.   Sea Shepherd Antarctic campaigns aren't limited to Australian waters.  They defend the Southern Ocean Whale Sanctuary.   I don't care whether you agree with their actions or not.  You're welcome to disagree.  You're not entitled to abuse me for it.

Posted Image

I call it as I see it, if the truth hurts, so be it.

Where are the Australian Sovereign boundaries you keep yammering on about? They do not seem to be on your map at all.

You should be pleased beyond words that a private volunteer organization that doesn't need Australian taxpayer wealth is saving the lives of hundreds of whales every year in waters that are incidentally in your jurisdiction and therefore your responsibility to defend.   It's shameful to see your displays of ignorance, dishonesty, personal abuse, and contempt for the law.   Just based on rhetoric, you're more of a pro-whaling extremist than even the whalers themselves!

I do not know why any sane person on earth would rejoice in piracy and terrorism, and what I believe is a huge stumbling block with regards to ending Japanese whaling in the south.

Cutting your nose of to spite your face I would say.

It is highly hypocritical that you would say any off this considering the legitimate charges against Watson and his band of pirates in various parts of the globe, heck, he cannot even set foot in some countries, I pray that day arrives here in a perfect world.

Edit: Read the TOS that you agreed to follow when you signed up to participate on this forum because the number of violations you're accruing on this one thread alone is growing massive.  I'm not going to engage in the abusive and immature banter above where every
other paragraph from you is another personal attack on me.

How about you pop this in a sock, and then stick that where the sun does not shine? Until I see a shiny mod badge on you, cram it and learn to stand up for yourself. This is pathetic. I will not support terrorists or false claims no matter how much you cry about it. Start with marking on the official Australian map provided above where Whaling occurs in Australian waters. Facts please, leave your tissues at home.

Edited by psyche101, 17 July 2013 - 05:03 AM.

#128    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 32,494 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 05:02 AM

View PostYamato, on 12 July 2013 - 10:35 AM, said:

It's been abundantly and repeatedly clear that you can't respect or even acknowledge your own country's sovereign waters, psyche101,

And you honestly wonder why we do not get along? Really?

I know them better than you do, and have provided maps to outline them for you. And yet you keep banging on about unrecognised claims. Just show us an official map Yam, don't link to one map, and then post another to make your argument appear in your favour, that is dishonest, I will follow the links, not just take your word for them. You should know that much by now.

Prove your claim, and perhaps explain why you keep saying our Government supports the sovereign claims you keep regurgitating, and why the official Government website does not show that on the maps they do have posted.

#129    Yamato

Yamato

Forum Divinity

• 11,592 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 05:14 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 17 July 2013 - 05:02 AM, said:

And you honestly wonder why we do not get along? Really?

I know them better than you do, and have provided maps to outline them for you. And yet you keep banging on about unrecognised claims. Just show us an official map Yam, don't link to one map, and then post another to make your argument appear in your favour, that is dishonest, I will follow the links, not just take your word for them. You should know that much by now.

Prove your claim, and perhaps explain why you keep saying our Government supports the sovereign claims you keep regurgitating, and why the official Government website does not show that on the maps they do have posted.
I don't wonder why we don't get along.  You have a bitter and desperate pro-whaling agenda that includes parroting the rhetoric of whalers, whaling bureaucracies and Japanese government officials.  Getting along is impossible because you can't be civil and debate the issue you have to get personal every time you post.

Show me the alleged different maps I've posted so I can address what your latest problem is here.

You can't find any figure in your country that agrees with you and states that Japan doesn't whale in your waters?   Why do you suppose that is?   Where do you get your information at?   Where did you read that Japan doesn't whale in the Australian Antarctic Territory and the Australian EEZ?   Cite your sources or you have no chance of convincing me you're not just spouting whaler loving BS.

#127 above can be answered to with two sentences:   Sea Shepherd defends the Southern Ocean Whale Sanctuary.  This fact is not mutually exclusive to other facts, like Japanese whalers whaling in Australian jurisdictional waters.

I have already proven Japanese whalers violate Australian waters and you come back once again with this liar's amnesia denying reality.

Edited by Yamato, 17 July 2013 - 05:18 AM.

#130    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 32,494 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 06:20 AM

View PostYamato, on 17 July 2013 - 05:14 AM, said:

I don't wonder why we don't get along.  You have a bitter and desperate pro-whaling agenda that includes parroting the rhetoric of whalers, whaling bureaucracies and Japanese government officials.  

Ya know, I think it is just that yo are a bad loser. It does not seem to matter the subject, you never read any of my posts in the gun thread and kept banging on about your constitution as well. As long as you refuse to read the posts in full, there will be confusion, which translates into animosity when you lose your argument.

Getting along is impossible because you can't be civil and debate the issue you have to get personal every time you post.

I'd rather stick with the fact, you started the animosity by attacking me in PM and calling me a deranged Kiwi simply for offering to invite marine biologists to the conversation, which I withdrew after seeing your atrocious manners. I would feel bad introducing these nice and smart people to someone who tries to bully others and is too darn thick to read a simple map.

Show me the alleged different maps I've posted so I can address what your latest problem is here.

Look back a whole 2 posts genius.
#127, the one above the one you replied to. I posted them for you there, where you left links and a pic to confuse the situation to make it look like you had a clue about Australia's Sovereign waters.

You can't find any figure in your country that agrees with you and states that Japan doesn't whale in your waters?   Why do you suppose that is?   Where do you get your information at?  

You are asking me to post something that people do not say because it is common knowledge? That is like asking to prove a negative Yam, it makes no sense, like much if your argument. I have provided the official Maritime maps, they are the boundaries, they tell you what the sovereign boundaries are.
You cannot possibly be stupid enough to think boundaries are what a politician deems them to be "at the moment" and that no laws apply. Nobody is.

I do not know why you think Australia seems to own most of the souther hemisphere, you seem to be too far away to grasp the reality of the situation. That dumbass show Whale Wars has given you the wrong ideas.

Where did you read that Japan doesn't whale in the Australian Antarctic Territory and the Australian EEZ?   Cite your sources or you have no chance of convincing me you're not just spouting whaler loving BS.

The link you gave me. No whaling in it.

#127 above can be answered to with two sentences:   Sea Shepherd defends the Southern Ocean Whale Sanctuary.  This fact is not mutually exclusive to other facts, like Japanese whalers whaling in Australian jurisdictional waters.

You can believe they defend if you want to, I say they take advantage of a horrendous situation and make money from it, like they always do.

1978: Watson admits to the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation (CBC) programme As It
Happens that his work is aimed at raising funds for his organisation, Sea Shepherd.
Watson: “You see, the seal is very easy to exploit as an image. We have posters, we have
buttons; we have shirts … all of which portray the head of the baby seal with tears coming
out of its eyes. Baby seals are always crying because the salt tears keep their eyes from
freezing. But they have this image of ... they are baby animals; they are beautiful. And
because of that, coupled with the horror of the sealer hitting them over the head with a
club, it is an image which just goes right to the heart of animal lovers all over North
America.

I have already proven Japanese whalers violate Australian waters and you come back once again with this liar's amnesia denying reality.

That is trespassing, not whaling, you should read your own links.

The Shonan Maru No. 2, a support vessel for the whalers, strayed into Australian waters Thursday, prompting Canberra to protest the incident the following day.

Edited by psyche101, 17 July 2013 - 06:20 AM.

#131    Yamato

Yamato

Forum Divinity

• 11,592 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 07:10 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 17 July 2013 - 06:20 AM, said:

Ya know, I think it is just that yo are a bad loser. It does not seem to matter the subject, you never read any of my posts in the gun thread and kept banging on about your constitution as well. As long as you refuse to read the posts in full, there will be confusion, which translates into animosity when you lose your argument.

I'd rather stick with the fact, you started the animosity by attacking me in PM and calling me a deranged Kiwi simply for offering to invite marine biologists to the conversation, which I withdrew after seeing your atrocious manners. I would feel bad introducing these nice and smart people to someone who tries to bully others and is too darn thick to read a simple map.

Look back a whole 2 posts genius.
#127, the one above the one you replied to. I posted them for you there, where you left links and a pic to confuse the situation to make it look like you had a clue about Australia's Sovereign waters.

You are asking me to post something that people do not say because it is common knowledge? That is like asking to prove a negative Yam, it makes no sense, like much if your argument. I have provided the official Maritime maps, they are the boundaries, they tell you what the sovereign boundaries are.
You cannot possibly be stupid enough to think boundaries are what a politician deems them to be "at the moment" and that no laws apply. Nobody is.

I do not know why you think Australia seems to own most of the souther hemisphere, you seem to be too far away to grasp the reality of the situation. That dumbass show Whale Wars has given you the wrong ideas.

The link you gave me. No whaling in it.

You can believe they defend if you want to, I say they take advantage of a horrendous situation and make money from it, like they always do.

1978: Watson admits to the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation (CBC) programme As It
Happens that his work is aimed at raising funds for his organisation, Sea Shepherd.
Watson: “You see, the seal is very easy to exploit as an image. We have posters, we have
buttons; we have shirts … all of which portray the head of the baby seal with tears coming
out of its eyes. Baby seals are always crying because the salt tears keep their eyes from
freezing. But they have this image of ... they are baby animals; they are beautiful. And
because of that, coupled with the horror of the sealer hitting them over the head with a
club, it is an image which just goes right to the heart of animal lovers all over North
America.

That is trespassing, not whaling, you should read your own links.

The Shonan Maru No. 2, a support vessel for the whalers, strayed into Australian waters Thursday, prompting Canberra to protest the incident the following day.
LOL They're not allowed in Australian waters!  What is so impossible to understand about this?

You are asking me to post something that people do not say because it is common knowledge? That is like asking to prove a negative Yam
No I'm asking you to prove a positive.  You are ignorant beyond belief not to accept the fact that the Australian EEZ is Australia's jurisdiction.  Australia can decide you don't want Japanese whalers in your waters no matter what they're doing there at the exact moment in time they're caught there.  You're just desperately nitpicking semantics now.  You've been destroyed in this debate.   Playing with you is light entertainment, but it's no challenge.

Lies.  Your accusations are false, your opinions are moot, you do nothing, all you do is rant and rage against everyone but who's in your own mirror.   Paul Watson will save the whales.  Grovel with it.

Every boundary on earth is what a politician deems it to be at the moment and laws do apply.  On your total lack of evidence to the contrary, I have to believe that the Australian EEZ isn't in dispute by anyone in Australia but you and of course, your Japanese lovers.

#132    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 32,494 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 08:40 AM

View PostYamato, on 17 July 2013 - 07:10 AM, said:

LOL They're not allowed in Australian waters!  What is so impossible to understand about this?

The fact that you cannot wrap your head around, they do not whale in Australian waters, Watson says they whale in Australian Sovreign waters, which is not the same, thing, and incorrect.

No I'm asking you to prove a positive.  You are ignorant beyond belief not to accept the fact that the Australian EEZ is Australia's jurisdiction.  Australia can decide you don't want Japanese whalers in your waters no matter what they're doing there at the exact moment in time they're caught there.  You're just desperately nitpicking semantics now.  You've been destroyed in this debate.   Playing with you is light entertainment, but it's no challenge.

No you are not, you made up a sentence, and now you want me to find someone who is saying what you want them to say, pretty pathetic Yam, the laws apply here, not your personal wants. Get over yourself, I am not here to take your orders, I have provided the laws form the Government website, which trumps any pollie opinion.
Are words too much for you? Do you need someone to read it out for you do you?

Destroyed? LOL, you seem to have me confused with someone who gives a rodents rectum about your opinion. I am just here correcting the Watson lies you regurgitate.

How am I nitpicking with semantics, when I have given you a direct link to the required information, but you wont accept it unless you hear a politician read it out for you? Are you sure you know what the meaning of the word "semantics" actually is?

Lies.  Your accusations are false, your opinions are moot, you do nothing, all you do is rant and rage against everyone but who's in your own mirror.   Paul Watson will save the whales.  Grovel with it.

Not sue of you read the post, as it does not seem to be relevant to that which you quoted, but I still  have the PM if you want me to post it.

Every boundary on earth is what a politician deems it to be at the moment and laws do apply.  On your total lack of evidence to the contrary, I have to believe that the Australian EEZ isn't in dispute by anyone in Australia but you and of course, your Japanese lovers.

No, politicians come and go, parties come and go, it's Governmental policies that you are talking about, the pawns in the way do not matter for the purposes of this argument, which spans well past the standing of any political party in power.

There is plenty of evidence to the contrary, I cannot be blamed for your literacy problems. Had you disagreed with what was presented, you wuold at least have an argument, but you even failed on that front, probably best you go park in front of the telly and watch some Watson whilst you gather your thoughts for your reply.

#133    Yamato

Yamato

Forum Divinity

• 11,592 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 08:00 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 17 July 2013 - 08:40 AM, said:

The fact that you cannot wrap your head around, they do not whale in Australian waters, Watson says they whale in Australian Sovreign waters, which is not the same, thing, and incorrect.

No you are not, you made up a sentence, and now you want me to find someone who is saying what you want them to say, pretty pathetic Yam, the laws apply here, not your personal wants. Get over yourself, I am not here to take your orders, I have provided the laws form the Government website, which trumps any pollie opinion.
Are words too much for you? Do you need someone to read it out for you do you?

Destroyed? LOL, you seem to have me confused with someone who gives a rodents rectum about your opinion. I am just here correcting the Watson lies you regurgitate.

How am I nitpicking with semantics, when I have given you a direct link to the required information, but you wont accept it unless you hear a politician read it out for you? Are you sure you know what the meaning of the word "semantics" actually is?

Not sue of you read the post, as it does not seem to be relevant to that which you quoted, but I still  have the PM if you want me to post it.

No, politicians come and go, parties come and go, it's Governmental policies that you are talking about, the pawns in the way do not matter for the purposes of this argument, which spans well past the standing of any political party in power.

There is plenty of evidence to the contrary, I cannot be blamed for your literacy problems. Had you disagreed with what was presented, you wuold at least have an argument, but you even failed on that front, probably best you go park in front of the telly and watch some Watson whilst you gather your thoughts for your reply.
I'm sorry but after honestly and exhaustively searching and repeatedly asking you for evidence (only because you bitterly and even insultingly believe what you say with zero evidence to show for it), I have no positive affirmation or shred of evidence to believe they're not whaling in Australian waters.  I don't even hear denials of this from the Japanese government or the whalers themselves.   You're alone in your delusional thinking that it's not happening.  The rest of your semantics fall to pieces from there when the central precept of your entire argument is this inaccurate or even dishonest.

They were in your EEZ as I've proven.  Again your response was delusional to irrelevantly deny that they were "whaling" at that time, because they aren't allowed in the Australian EEZ no matter what they're doing there!  Read your own federal court orders and actually try to understand the illegality of this barbaric bankrupt criminal whaling racket.

The facts that I have presented are good enough for me.  You can pound sand all you want.  930 whales are swimming free in the ocean today thanks to the brave dedication of Sea Shepherd Australia.   What a bloody good show, mates!  Game on!

#134    rustygh

rustygh

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 70 posts

• “For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.”
    ― Carl Sagan

Posted 22 July 2013 - 02:48 AM

Whaling is despicable ! However if you think watson or the sea shepherd has done any help, you are delusional!   That show should have been killed years ago.

#135    Yamato

Yamato

Forum Divinity

• 11,592 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 08:25 AM

View Postrustygh, on 22 July 2013 - 02:48 AM, said:

Whaling is despicable ! However if you think watson or the sea shepherd has done any help, you are delusional!   That show should have been killed years ago.
The best way to save whales is to go to the time and the place of their death and physically stop it from happening.  

Whaling is despicable.  What alternative ways of saving whales do you recommend?   What's being done in SoCal to stop it?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users