Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Preserved Mammoth found with flowing blood

lyakhovsky islands mammoth blood flowing

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#31    Tutankhaten-pasheri

Tutankhaten-pasheri

Buratinologist

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,637 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 11:52 AM

It would be interesting to see a live mammoth, and I think we will. However, do not hold breath because it would come in stages, for instance, at first something half mammoth half Indian elephant, and several, male and female. Then when they become mature another cut to get closer to full mammoth and so on. There won't be any instant mammoth, it will take some years. And there will not be herds of mammoth roaming about Siberia. There is no environment for mammoths because they need snow free ground all year, and there was no snow in the iceage on the tundra.

#32    d e v i c e

d e v i c e

Ambassador of Fear

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,747 posts

Posted 06 July 2013 - 09:33 AM

There's no point bringing them back into the world. They'll just end up becoming extinct again, due to mans mismanagement of the planet.

#33    MysticStrummer

MysticStrummer

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 802 posts

• The great path has no gates. Thousands of roads enter it. When one passes through this gateless gate, he walks freely between heaven and earth.

Posted 06 July 2013 - 06:11 PM

View PostCapt Amerika, on 31 May 2013 - 03:16 PM, said:

Once an animal has gone extinct it needs to stay gone.
bringing species back could have tragic consequences for the current food chain and nature in general.

But... Money!!!

Ummon asked : "The world is such a wide world, why do you answer a bell and don ceremonial robes?" ~ Zen Flesh Zen Bones

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users