Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Zimmerman trial

• Please log in to reply
1449 replies to this topic

#1336    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 17,785 posts

• Hey, I'm not wrong. I'm just not completely right.

Posted 27 July 2013 - 03:52 AM

If the juror did not understand the instructions or the law, she should have spoken up. That she did not means to me, at least, that she did not care enough to ask. That she agreed when the lawyers and judge asked if anyone had any questions means that she took that responsibility onto herself.

Here at Intel we make processors on 12 inch wafers. And, the individual processors on the wafers are called die. And, I am employed to check these die. That is why I am the DieChecker.

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Qualifications? This is cryptozoology, dammit! All that is required is the spirit of adventure. - Night Walker

#1337    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 17,785 posts

• Hey, I'm not wrong. I'm just not completely right.

Posted 27 July 2013 - 04:09 AM

View PostKowalski, on 26 July 2013 - 05:46 PM, said:

Has anyone seen this:

Link: http://theconservati...table-violence/

Guess what Watermelon Tea, Skittles, and cough syrup make?

Explains the aggressive behavior of Martin.....
Interesting. I wonder if the ME checked TM for codine in his blood? Sounds very much like TM was out on a little Purple Drank foraging trip. I wonder if anyone ever asked his brother if TM told him he was going for skittle for him. Somehow I doubt it...

Here at Intel we make processors on 12 inch wafers. And, the individual processors on the wafers are called die. And, I am employed to check these die. That is why I am the DieChecker.

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Qualifications? This is cryptozoology, dammit! All that is required is the spirit of adventure. - Night Walker

#1338    susieice

susieice

December's Child

• 11,041 posts

• "Some say the world will end in fire, some say in ice."
    .....Robert Frost

Posted 27 July 2013 - 05:36 AM

View PostF3SS, on 27 July 2013 - 12:38 AM, said:

Here it is. No excuses.

Great movie

"The universe is full of magical things, patiently waiting for our wits to sharpen."  Eden Phillpotts

Opponere draconem est prehendere vitam

"I'm sure the universe is full of intelligent life. It's just been too intelligent to come here." Arthur C. Clarke

#1339    rustygh

rustygh

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 70 posts

• “For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.”
    ― Carl Sagan

Posted 27 July 2013 - 05:40 AM

View Postdocyabut2, on 30 May 2013 - 02:45 AM, said:

http://www.hlntv.com...-zimmerman-case

Lets hope this case is settle and does not divide people. I see it as Zimmwerman had no busiess chasing Trayvon ,but it  does depend in who attacked who frist in this crime.Block watchers should be wearing something to identity who they are to a person.Trayvon didn`t know who this guy was chasing him and may have decided to fight like most people would do. I just hope there is a fair justice for Trayvon`s family and Zimmwerman.

Most people would not fight.  & it doesn't make you a bad as$ by pretending you would or should

#1340    FLOMBIE

FLOMBIE

sapere aude

• 2,654 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 10:26 AM

View PostF3SS, on 27 July 2013 - 12:28 AM, said:

(...)
Everybody needs to watch the old movie 12 Angry Men.
Cheers, mate. And I agree, it's one of the best films ever made.

#1341    docyabut2

docyabut2

Government Agent

• 3,393 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 12:30 PM

View Postrustygh, on 27 July 2013 - 05:40 AM, said:

Most people would not fight.  & it doesn't make you a bad as$ by pretending you would or should
I agree and did changed my perception on that. If Trayon really felt his life was being threaten in anyway, he had a cell phone, why didn`t he just call 911 to.At frist when I said most people would fight, I was really wrong, I believe most and kids if they had any sense were being stalked or scraced by someone would have call 911 to, instead of chosing to go back and fight with someone, putting themselves in more danger. Trayon had plenty of time to go to his home or call 911.

#1342    regi

regi

Poltergeist

• 2,274 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 01:04 PM

View PostDieChecker, on 27 July 2013 - 04:09 AM, said:

Interesting. I wonder if the ME checked TM for codine in his blood? Sounds very much like TM was out on a little Purple Drank foraging trip. I wonder if anyone ever asked his brother if TM told him he was going for skittle for him. Somehow I doubt it...

Basic toxicology screening includes opiates, so apparently, codeine was not found.

The boy Martin bought the Skittles for was Chad Joseph and he's not Martin's brother; he's the son of Tracy Martin's fiance, and he testified that Martin had asked him if he wanted anything from the store and he told Martin that he wanted Skittles.

According to a police report, there were specimens collected from Zimmerman (buccal swabs), but I don't know if there are results.

Edited by regi, 27 July 2013 - 01:12 PM.

#1343    Ryinrea

Ryinrea

Princess of Yang

• 2,591 posts

• "Clark, you can't save the world. All you'll end up with is a messiah complex and a lot of enemies." -Lex Luthor Smallville

Posted 27 July 2013 - 02:45 PM

View PostDieChecker, on 27 July 2013 - 03:52 AM, said:

If the juror did not understand the instructions or the law, she should have spoken up. That she did not means to me, at least, that she did not care enough to ask. That she agreed when the lawyers and judge asked if anyone had any questions means that she took that responsibility onto herself.
They did ask for celarfiction on manslaguhter but Judge Nelson put the Stand your ground law in her instrcuions. When people say this isn't about Stand Your Ground is not telling you the full truth.  Also really shouldn't belive a website that states it a consertive website  

Kowlisky thier was no cough syurp found on him nor was it put in too evidence, so stop posting up internet rumors as evidence Trayvon was a thug. He was found only with skitles and araizona Ice Tea.

“In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty.” - Thomas Jefferson

#1344    Ryinrea

Ryinrea

Princess of Yang

• 2,591 posts

• "Clark, you can't save the world. All you'll end up with is a messiah complex and a lot of enemies." -Lex Luthor Smallville

Posted 27 July 2013 - 02:55 PM

View Postdocyabut2, on 27 July 2013 - 12:30 PM, said:

I agree and did changed my perception on that. If Trayon really felt his life was being threaten in anyway, he had a cell phone, why didn`t he just call 911 to.At frist when I said most people would fight, I was really wrong, I believe most and kids if they had any sense were being stalked or scraced by someone would have call 911 to, instead of chosing to go back and fight with someone, putting themselves in more danger. Trayon had plenty of time to go to his home or call 911.

So your giving all rights to Zimmerman not Trayvon shame you.  You really don't understad he was talking on his phone when he spoted Zimmerman.

“In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty.” - Thomas Jefferson

#1345    Kowalski

Kowalski

The Original Penguin Conspiracy Theorist

• 4,102 posts

• It's All Some Kind Of Wacked Out Conspiracy....

Posted 27 July 2013 - 03:29 PM

View PostRyinrea, on 27 July 2013 - 02:45 PM, said:

Kowlisky thier was no cough syurp found on him nor was it put in too evidence, so stop posting up internet rumors as evidence Trayvon was a thug. He was found only with skitles and araizona Ice Tea.

I can post anything I want. If you don't like the truth, that's just tough. If you even looked at the link I posted you would see Martin was and had been experimenting with "lean" according to his Facebook. He was even asking people where he could get some codeine!

View PostDieChecker, on 27 July 2013 - 04:09 AM, said:

His liver did show early signs of DXM abuse:

At this point it is highly important to remember, or refer to, the coroners report about Trayvon’s Liver?  (a screen grab is below)

Posted Image

In addition to the risks of DXM itself, many DXM-containing products contain other active ingredients that can be dangerous. Common additives include acetaminophen (Tylenol), which can cause fatal liver-damage in large doses.   Products containing Chlorpheniramine Maleate such as Coricidin Cough and Cold should especially be avoided.   See DXM Healthfor more information.

When you take acetaminophen, [such as would be used in making Purple/Watermelon Lean]  your liver breaks it down into a substance called N-acetyl-p-benzoquinone imine, or NAPQI, which is toxic to your liver  [...]  Your liver contains an antioxidant called glutathione that can keep NAPQI from causing damage, but too much acetaminophen reduces glutathione and leaves your liver open to harm [...]  acetaminophen only causes liver damage if you take more than your body can handle.

These post-mortem symptoms of DXM use would also mask themselves as a variety of causes for ‘mild fatty metamorphosis of the liver’ if you were not specifically knowledgable of the subject’s history.   Obviously in this example neither Tracy Martin, nor Sybrina Fulton would be informing the Medical Examiner of prior drug use.

We can confirm from his Facebook and Twitter Accounts that Trayvon had essentially been “sippin sippin” (using Lean or DXM) for at least a year, perhaps longer.  It would appear from the Medical Examiners report Trayvon’s liver was showing the early indicators of excessive use consistent with such a timeframe.

Link: http://theconservati...table-violence/

It would be intellectually dishonest to frame as coincidental or disconnected that he apparently started seriously engaging in the DXM/Lean/Pot culture in the summer break of 2011;  and then was suspended from school three times for behavioral issues in the very next school year.   A rapid downward progression would be an inevitable outcome from frequent use of DXM and Marijuana.

Trayvon also subscribed to the U-Tube feeds of drug use, drug culture, street violence and activities in this same Summer between school years.   Not accidentally in the same timeframe he gained significant interest in MMA style street fighting.   This is not at all just random coincidence.  As we have meticulously outlined aggressive anti-social behavior is a specific, frequent, and documented side effect from DXM/Lean use.

Trayvon was admittedly, according to his Facebook conversations, a user of DXM and Purple Drank/Lean since at least June 2011.   He was also an admitted smoker of Marijuana which was found in both his urine and blood tests.   His liver indicates the beginning stages of an unusual degrading known as “mild fatty metamorphasis”, and his brain tissue appeared compromised, both conditions symptomatic of DXM use.

In addition he was suspended from school three times in the past seven months  prior to the shooting for behavioral issues.  He was detached from adult supervision at the time in question, in a relatively unfamiliar place, and according to his father Tracy Martin, grounded.   His girlfriend describes their phone call as Trayvon being “paranoid”.

Trayvon makes a trip to the store and buys two of the specific three ingredients needed to blend a drug cocktail he was well versed in making (Lean).  And appeared slightly exagerrated, tenuous, and wobbly (swaying) when you objectively review his physical movements on the video of the store during the purchase.

He was a little more than a half a mile from home (Brandy’s house), yet he left the store at 6:24 and was first noted at the clubhouse at 7:09pm.   If he intended to go straight home from the store, and under normal cognitive capacity, he should have made the 1/2 mile trip in well under 30 minutes, well under.

The facts, and new understanding, as it now presents itself, would certainly lend weight to the strong possibility that Trayvon Martin was motor impaired, or at least influenced, by some altering condition.   At the very least this bears considerable merit for further inquiry, and a serious toxicological analysis for an understanding of exactly what metabolic influences may have been in place at the time of the encounter between George and Trayvon.

The toxicology review should specifically look for trace evidence and levels of DXM agents in his system.  Both to understand if he was robotrippin’ at the immediate time of encounter, as well as if longer term use created a cumulative effect, and was a contributing factor in his physiology or state of mind.   One such well known, and well documented side-effect is “anger”, or, “violent temperment”.

#1346    regi

regi

Poltergeist

• 2,274 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 04:19 PM

really shouldn't belive a website that states it a consertive website  

I'm pleased to see that you recognize propaganda. :tu:  (Not everyone does. :td: )

#1347    F3SS

F3SS

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,394 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 04:24 PM

About Juror B29. Check it, http://www.unexplain...howtopic=251874

Posted Image

#1348    Ryinrea

Ryinrea

Princess of Yang

• 2,591 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 05:10 PM

View Postregi, on 27 July 2013 - 04:19 PM, said:

I'm pleased to see that you recognize propaganda. :tu:  (Not everyone does. :td: )

My high school debate teacher had a week long lesson on Propaganda, it helped us indentify fact from proaganda thus helped us be better debaters. Heck, I even brought up a debate about Von daken Chariot's of the Gods in our free style debate. Got people thinking xd A couple of people still were of the mind that god was a spirt of some type. That was a fun class, but got people thinking even my debate teacher got too thinking about it. He even said some parts of the bible could be of a close encounter of the third kind xd.

I like the truth and nothing but the truth Kowsikly, I just don't take Proaganda and internet rumors as the truth.  He was found not to have anything but TCH in his system. This was such a small dose in his system that this proves he could've smoked it two weeks before he was killed.

#1349    danielost

danielost

Forum Divinity

• 29,516 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 05:14 PM

They did ask for celarfiction on manslaguhter but Judge Nelson put the Stand your ground law in her instrcuions. When people say this isn't about Stand Your Ground is not telling you the full truth.  Also really shouldn't belive a website that states it a consertive website  

Did they find any at his home or did they even look.

I am a mormon.  If I don't use mormons believe, those my beliefs only.
I do not go to church haven't for thirty years.
There are other mormons on this site. So if I have misspoken about the beliefs. I welcome their input.
I am not perfect and never will be. I do strive to be true to myself. I do my best to stay true to the mormon faith. Thank for careing and if you don't peace be with you.

#1350    danielost

danielost

Forum Divinity

• 29,516 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 05:16 PM

So we should trusr a liberal website, I don't think so.

I am a mormon.  If I don't use mormons believe, those my beliefs only.
I do not go to church haven't for thirty years.
There are other mormons on this site. So if I have misspoken about the beliefs. I welcome their input.
I am not perfect and never will be. I do strive to be true to myself. I do my best to stay true to the mormon faith. Thank for careing and if you don't peace be with you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users