Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Zimmerman trial

• Please log in to reply
1449 replies to this topic

#1441    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 23,867 posts

• Hey, I'm not wrong. I'm just not completely right.

Posted 28 November 2013 - 01:58 AM

View PostVincennes, on 27 November 2013 - 10:36 PM, said:

OMG you are still into your own limitation factor of definitions.  Only 30ft ....Not a threat ......"Manslaughter maybe"...... :cry:

Die, Reg, Gum, you all  have a nice Thanksgiving !!! :yes: :clap:
Language is about specific words meaning specific things. Otherwise we'd not have so many specific meaning words.

Have a good Thanksgiving yourself. :tu:

Here at Intel we make processors on 12 inch wafers. And, the individual processors on the wafers are called die. And, I am employed to check these die. That is why I am the DieChecker.

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Qualifications? This is cryptozoology, dammit! All that is required is the spirit of adventure. - Night Walker

#1442    Gummug

Gummug

Poltergeist

• 2,426 posts

• "There are more things in heaven and earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy" -- Shakespeare

Posted 28 November 2013 - 10:13 AM

View PostVincennes, on 26 November 2013 - 09:56 PM, said:

You need to spend as much time looking for what is going on as you do looking for ways to defend him.

Yes, it is his word against hers.  So George wins in your book ?  I don't think she has ever been charged with murder before or has another assault case pending ?   So who you going to give the weight of belief to ???

Here is a link to make it easier for you.   http://da.feedsporta...ck0Frss/ia1.htm
Part of the link has his ex-wife saying "he has a good heart", and then comparing him to a monster. Hmmmmm.....he must be a monster with a good heart...  :whistle:
eta: wasn't his wife guilty of perjury anyway? Why should I trust her? (ex-wife I guess I should say) From the link:

"Shellie said she was "selfish" not to file charges against George in their domestic dispute. But she said police warned her that she could go to jail for a long time because she is on probation for perjury. "

Edited by Gummug, 28 November 2013 - 10:36 AM.

The more I learn, the more I realize how little I know....

#1443    Gummug

Gummug

Poltergeist

• 2,426 posts

• "There are more things in heaven and earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy" -- Shakespeare

Posted 28 November 2013 - 10:32 AM

View PostVincennes, on 27 November 2013 - 10:36 PM, said:

OMG you are still into your own limitation factor of definitions.  Only 30ft ....Not a threat ......"Manslaughter maybe"...... :cry:

Die, Reg, Gum, you all  have a nice Thanksgiving !!! :yes: :clap:
Thanks, you too!  :)

#1444    Vincennes

Vincennes

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,022 posts

Posted 29 November 2013 - 03:58 PM

View PostGummug, on 28 November 2013 - 10:13 AM, said:

Part of the link has his ex-wife saying "he has a good heart", and then comparing him to a monster. Hmmmmm.....he must be a monster with a good heart...  :whistle:
eta: wasn't his wife guilty of perjury anyway? Why should I trust her? (ex-wife I guess I should say) From the link:

"Shellie said she was "selfish" not to file charges against George in their domestic dispute. But she said police warned her that she could go to jail for a long time because she is on probation for perjury. "

That really is interesting.  I had never really listened to what Shelly said before other than to hear her comment that he was a monster.  I wonder what on earth she could have meant by saying she was "selfish" in not having pursued charges.  Did she feel that she really had a duty to pursue it in order to stop him ?

IMO there was an importance to the fact that George (and Shelly) were showing a knowledge of the system when they were conspiring to move their money around in order to obtain free legal that never really got the attention that it deserved.  George had just taken a 15 yr. old's life and he still had his wits about him enough to want to come out of the situation with all that he could.  There is a real deviousness in that thought pattern.  In view of his parents' positions in the courts, I get out of that he had been watching and learning just how to proceed.  The thought that he was out there to save his neighbors from the "threat" of possible robbery and yet be more than ready to steal so much more from the system when it benefited him.

#1445    Gummug

Gummug

Poltergeist

• 2,426 posts

Posted 30 November 2013 - 08:02 AM

View PostVincennes, on 29 November 2013 - 03:58 PM, said:

That really is interesting.  I had never really listened to what Shelly said before other than to hear her comment that he was a monster.  I wonder what on earth she could have meant by saying she was "selfish" in not having pursued charges.  Did she feel that she really had a duty to pursue it in order to stop him ?

IMO there was an importance to the fact that George (and Shelly) were showing a knowledge of the system when they were conspiring to move their money around in order to obtain free legal that never really got the attention that it deserved.  George had just taken a 15 yr. old's life and he still had his wits about him enough to want to come out of the situation with all that he could.  There is a real deviousness in that thought pattern.  In view of his parents' positions in the courts, I get out of that he had been watching and learning just how to proceed.  The thought that he was out there to save his neighbors from the "threat" of possible robbery and yet be more than ready to steal so much more from the system when it benefited him.
I thought Trayvon was 17? (The ever-loving media put a picture of him when he was 13 or 14 I think)  Anyway, I don't know about the shifting money around, I hope he wasn't trying to steal from the system. Somehow I suspect Shellie may have been behind that (although I haven't researched that part at all). Call me gullible if you will, but I believe him when he said there had been a spate of robberies, that he was trying to stop them and also protect his family. As far as temper goes, a friend of mine brought out a point I hadn't considered...suppose you are followed 24/7 by a gang of paparazzi who report everything bad and nothing good about you. How would your temper be eventually? That he was followed seems evident, otherwise, how would they have known about the speeding ticket?

#1446    Yamato

Yamato

Forum Divinity

• 15,248 posts

Posted 06 December 2013 - 05:01 AM

View PostGummug, on 28 November 2013 - 10:13 AM, said:

Like Shrek kinda

"The power to declare war, including the power of judging the causes of war, is fully and exclusively vested in the Legislature.  The Executive has no right, in any case, to decide the question" ~ James Madison
"Peace cannot be achieved by force, only by understanding."  ~ Albert Einstein
"To deny people their human rights is to challenge their very humanity.   To impose on them a wretched life of hunger and deprivation is to dehumanize them." ~ Nelson Mandela
"I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians.  Your Christians are so unlike your Christ." ~ Mahatma Gandhi

#1447    Vincennes

Vincennes

Psychic Spy

• 2,022 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 06:35 PM

View PostYamato, on 06 December 2013 - 05:01 AM, said:

Like Shrek kinda

It appears you got it right.  Seems like there is a gentler side to George to be appreciated which is probably when he puts down his gun.

http://abcnews.go.co...ory?id=21153527

#1448    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 23,867 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 08:45 PM

View PostVincennes, on 10 December 2013 - 06:35 PM, said:

It appears you got it right.  Seems like there is a gentler side to George to be appreciated which is probably when he puts down his gun.

http://abcnews.go.co...ory?id=21153527
She's always wanted to be with him. She only called the cops, because he was going to leave to go to Texas, and she hoped that a trial might keep him around with her for a while.

Here at Intel we make processors on 12 inch wafers. And, the individual processors on the wafers are called die. And, I am employed to check these die. That is why I am the DieChecker.

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Qualifications? This is cryptozoology, dammit! All that is required is the spirit of adventure. - Night Walker

#1449    Vincennes

Vincennes

Psychic Spy

• 2,022 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 11:27 PM

View PostDieChecker, on 10 December 2013 - 08:45 PM, said:

She's always wanted to be with him. She only called the cops, because he was going to leave to go to Texas, and she hoped that a trial might keep him around with her for a while.

LOL ~~~  LOL ~~~~~  People in this world just continue to do George wrong !!    :cry:

#1450    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 23,867 posts

Posted 11 December 2013 - 12:05 AM

I didn't watch the video and just skimmed the story, but maybe she got some kind of promise from George that he would continue to live with her if she dropped the charges.

Regardless, George should get the heck out of Dodge the day after he gets out. I'd go to Arizona, or New Mexico if I was him. The East Coast will be too Hot for him. Out West people will be like, "Oh, you shot a black kid that tried to kill you? OK."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users