Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Rebels Massacre Christians in Syria

• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

#1    AlasBabylon

AlasBabylon

Extraterrestrial Entity

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 31 May 2013 - 02:07 AM

" Members of the Free Syrian Army reportedly attacked the Christian-dominated al-Duvair village in Reef
on the outskirts of Homs on Monday, where they massacred its citizens, including women and children,
before the Syrian Army interfered. "

http://www.examiner....ristian-village

#2    regeneratia

regeneratia

Government Agent

• 3,748 posts
  • Location:All my posts are my own views, my own perceptions. Will not be finding links for why I think the way I do.

• It is time to put the big guns down now, Little Boys!

Posted 31 May 2013 - 02:59 AM

Who cares about Christians? They have no more value than any other life. All life is valuable. The USA should NOT be in syria, in any form.

Truth is such a rare quality, a stranger so seldom met in this civilization of fraud, that it is never received freely, but must fight its way into the world
Professor Hilton Hotema
(quote from THE BIBLE FRAUD)

Robert Heinlein: SECRECY IS THE HALLMARK OF TYRANNY!

#3    AlasBabylon

AlasBabylon

Extraterrestrial Entity

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 31 May 2013 - 04:03 AM

View Postregeneratia, on 31 May 2013 - 02:59 AM, said:

Who cares about Christians?

Vladimir Putin said he would protect Christians worldwide.

The Russian Orthodox Church asked Putin to protect Syrian Christians.

#4    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 12,871 posts

• Because what came before never seems enough...

Posted 31 May 2013 - 01:15 PM

View Postregeneratia, on 31 May 2013 - 02:59 AM, said:

Who cares about Christians? They have no more value than any other life. All life is valuable. The USA should NOT be in syria, in any form.
I agree that we should not be in Syria.  It would appear that in Syria all that life has very little value and that right now it's the Christians turn to be singled out.  If the rebels did this it is probably intended as a provocation to draw the west into the conflict.

Imagination is the power in the turn of a phrase.

#5    regeneratia

regeneratia

Government Agent

• 3,748 posts
  • Location:All my posts are my own views, my own perceptions. Will not be finding links for why I think the way I do.

Posted 31 May 2013 - 03:21 PM

View Postand then, on 31 May 2013 - 01:15 PM, said:

I agree that we should not be in Syria.  It would appear that in Syria all that life has very little value and that right now it's the Christians turn to be singled out.  If the rebels did this it is probably intended as a provocation to draw the west into the conflict.

yeah, what goes around comes around. Maybe it is payback for the inquisition and witch-burnings.

Truth is such a rare quality, a stranger so seldom met in this civilization of fraud, that it is never received freely, but must fight its way into the world
Professor Hilton Hotema

#6    Capt Amerika

Capt Amerika

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 550 posts

Posted 31 May 2013 - 04:14 PM

and these are the same people McCain wants to arm with American weapons.

View Postregeneratia, on 31 May 2013 - 03:21 PM, said:

yeah, what goes around comes around. Maybe it is payback for the inquisition and witch-burnings.

Hate much?

#7    Spiral staircase

Spiral staircase

Breaking

• 3,607 posts

• Such an ugly feeling that won't leave.

Posted 31 May 2013 - 07:16 PM

Already had this discussion last week. Did not know it would come so soon but am equally unsurprised that it has.

The writing is on the wall. This will be a slow process filled with UN resolutions, no-fly zones, and media filled propaganda over the evils of Assad while ignoring the complicity of all parties.

We have already taken sides at the cost of others, ignoring their innocence. Still the blood of martyrs (not just the religious but all who desire peace in their hearts) will be imprinted on the soil and will haunt us. The media will move on but the Earth, she never forgets but she does forgive.

#8    Wickian

Wickian

Doppelganger

• 3,654 posts

• Save it for Queen Doppelpoppellus!

Posted 31 May 2013 - 07:55 PM

Now is definitely a bad time to be a Christian in the Middle East, more than one country is going to extreme lengths to evict/kill them all.

#9    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 12,871 posts

• Because what came before never seems enough...

Posted 31 May 2013 - 08:03 PM

View PostWickian, on 31 May 2013 - 07:55 PM, said:

Now is definitely a bad time to be a Christian in the Middle East, more than one country is going to extreme lengths to evict/kill them all.
What you say is true Wickian.  I comfort myself with the fact that even in death we have the victory.  I had a chance to walk in the Colosseum once and when I made my way up the uneven stairs onto the second level I saw a stainless steel Cross probably 20 ft tall.  As a symbol it blew me away.  When those martyrs were screaming out their last breaths in agony that Cross was already there.  Their deaths are what made it as strong as it is and it is unconquerable for that reason.

Imagination is the power in the turn of a phrase.

#10    Black Red Devil

Black Red Devil

Mean as Hell

• 2,297 posts

• I would if I could
    But I can't, so I won't

Posted 01 June 2013 - 12:04 AM

Anything or anyone that gets in the way of the final victory, the demise of the Shiites and more importantly Iran, are just a necessary liability.

We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell

- Oscar Wilde

#11    regeneratia

regeneratia

Government Agent

• 3,748 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 04:08 AM

View PostCapt Amerika, on 31 May 2013 - 04:14 PM, said:

Hate much?

I dno't care for the post-2000 McCain.

Professor Hilton Hotema

#12    libstaK

libstaK

Nosce Te Ipsum

• 6,002 posts

• Hello Reality and all that is True
    When Oxymoron was defined it was just for you

Posted 02 June 2013 - 04:24 AM

View Postregeneratia, on 31 May 2013 - 03:21 PM, said:

Neither the inquisition nor the witch burnings were targetted toward Muslims, they were internal struggles mostly christian against christian.

"I warn you, whoever you are, oh you who wish to probe the arcanes of nature, if you do not find within yourself that which you seek, neither shall you find it outside.
If you ignore the excellencies of your own house, how do you intend to find other excellencies?
In you is hidden the treasure of treasures, Oh man, know thyself and you shall know the Universe and the Gods."

Inscription - Temple of Delphi

#13    regeneratia

regeneratia

Government Agent

• 3,748 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 04:37 AM

View PostCapt Amerika, on 31 May 2013 - 04:14 PM, said:

Hate much?

Not much. Thank you for asking.

View PostlibstaK, on 02 June 2013 - 04:24 AM, said:

Neither the inquisition nor the witch burnings were targetted toward Muslims, they were internal struggles mostly christian against christian.

Still killing in the guise of religion for population mind-control issues. They must have people living in fear.

Edited by regeneratia, 02 June 2013 - 04:37 AM.

Professor Hilton Hotema

#14    Yamato

Yamato

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,758 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 07:45 AM

Killing in the guise of something unreligious is alright?   Government must have people living in fear.  That's how it controls people.  Something terrible happens, everyone gets scared, and government makes its move.   Government killed how many millions in the past 100 years alone?   Why is that anymore excusable than killing far lesser numbers for alleged religious differences?

The US hasn't learned a damned thing from subsidizing Afghans in the '80s.  We get consequences like 9/11/2001 and we go right back to making the same old mistakes just as ignorant about our self-sabotage as ever.

"To deny people their human rights is to challenge their very humanity.   To impose on them a wretched life of hunger and deprivation is to dehumanize them." ~ Nelson Mandela

#15    WHO U KIDDIN

WHO U KIDDIN

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 251 posts

• To deny another man's humanity is to deny your own.

Posted 02 June 2013 - 02:43 PM

View PostWickian, on 31 May 2013 - 07:55 PM, said:

FYI, the majority of Christians in Syria (Syriac, Chaldean, Greek, Armenian,etc) support the Assad regime 100%. For the most part they are fighting alongside Assad's Alawite Shia and his Hezbollah allies against the western backed Sunni jihadists in order to maintain their Ba'thist secular state.

It's true 'that more than one country is going to extreme lengths to evict/kill them all' but what we should ask is why would the governments of the 'Christain West' continues to support the murder of their Christian Brethren in the Levant by the Sunni jihadist extremists?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users