Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

any questions for Philip Morris?

• Please log in to reply
70 replies to this topic

#1    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,561 posts
  • Location:Safford, Arizona...My heart and soul are still on the Oregon Coast.

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 31 May 2013 - 11:05 AM

From another topic discussion had  been made on if Philip Morris really sold Patterson the suit for the film.

I made contact with Philips family, and he tried to call me last night, I was at work.

My wife texted me " someone called about Bigfoot".....Was comical as she had no idea.

Anyway, he is calling me tonight, and I would like to know what questions people have.

I will need them before 5 PM pacific time...

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

#2    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 7,490 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 31 May 2013 - 12:08 PM

Did he sell  a gorilla suit to Patterson and tell him how to modify it?
Did he get proof of the sale, seeing that was his business, he must have accounted for it somewhere?

Edited by freetoroam, 31 May 2013 - 12:08 PM.

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#3    Rafterman

Rafterman

Telekinetic

• 6,771 posts

Posted 31 May 2013 - 05:49 PM

Wow Sak, that's awesome.

Other than the obvious question of who made the suit, I'd be really interested in his take on the whole "such a suit couldn't be made at that time" argument.  While I think it has been thoroughly debunked, I'd like to hear his exact thoughts on the topic.

"You can't have freedom of religion without having freedom from the religious beliefs of other people."

#4    Ohelemapit

Ohelemapit

My freestyle rapping career didn't work out, so I came back

• 6,293 posts

• The illegitimate love-child of Strategy and Creativity. Sex God, Entrepreneur, Super Hero, Rapper, Table Dancer.

Posted 31 May 2013 - 11:32 PM

Can he prove and supply a link to anything he has to say?

Posted Image

#5    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,561 posts

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 31 May 2013 - 11:45 PM

Thanks, I will ask these, he will be calling anytime....

Was hoping for more feedback with all of the discussion about it....I guess people would rather speculate then get answers.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

#6    Ohelemapit

Ohelemapit

• 6,293 posts

• The illegitimate love-child of Strategy and Creativity. Sex God, Entrepreneur, Super Hero, Rapper, Table Dancer.

Posted 01 June 2013 - 12:02 AM

View PostSakari, on 31 May 2013 - 11:45 PM, said:

Thanks, I will ask these, he will be calling anytime....

Was hoping for more feedback with all of the discussion about it....I guess people would rather speculate then get answers.

It depends how busy the forum is on how much response you get and even then, answers to questions from just another individual doesn't suddenly resolve any issues.

Without solid proof, evidence... Philip Morris's answers are as believable as the man that witnesses a mermaid watching him cook a fish supper through his kitchen window.

Posted Image

#7    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,561 posts

Posted 01 June 2013 - 12:05 AM

View Postxsas, on 01 June 2013 - 12:02 AM, said:

It depends how busy the forum is on how much response you get and even then, answers to questions from just another individual doesn't suddenly resolve any issues.

Without solid proof, evidence... Philip Morris's answers are as believable as the man that witnesses a mermaid watching him cook a fish supper through his kitchen window.

Yes, I know.

Not to mention, even if he does give good answers, we will see " how do we know you really talked to him"

So, to answer ahead of time:

" why did you not email him and try to contact him and find out yourself"

:)

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

#8    Ohelemapit

Ohelemapit

• 6,293 posts

Posted 01 June 2013 - 12:17 AM

View PostSakari, on 01 June 2013 - 12:05 AM, said:

So, to answer ahead of time:

" why did you not email him and try to contact him and find out yourself"

:)

Because I don't care what he and anyone has to say.. I have my own beliefs but no proof to support them.

I just find it amusing that skeptics believe quickly when other skeptics or media reports, that are negative or claim to disprove the existence of any Crypto creature but when someone says the have seen one...

They want a body.

Posted Image

#9    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,561 posts

Posted 01 June 2013 - 12:49 AM

View Postxsas, on 01 June 2013 - 12:17 AM, said:

Because I don't care what he and anyone has to say..

Glad you posted that...

I will not ask him your question then....

My God...

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

#10    Brian Topp

Brian Topp

Dynamic Interactions Coordinator Of Paradoxes.

• 3,025 posts

• My youtube channel, Has horror stories and skits.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCreepyCorridor

Posted 01 June 2013 - 02:07 AM

View Postxsas, on 01 June 2013 - 12:17 AM, said:

Because I don't care what he and anyone has to say..

If you don't care why are you here, why bother posting? Truth is You do. You want to go "I can/see/feel/taste/smell/know/believe/think "this" and i don't want any one to disagree with me".

Edited by Brian Topp, 01 June 2013 - 02:08 AM.

It is easier to claim it is paranormal than taking the hard route and find out what really happened.

#11    shrooma

shrooma

doesn't have one screw fully tightened.....

• 3,570 posts

• Live.
    Sin.
    Die.

Posted 01 June 2013 - 02:13 AM

how did you get on sak?

- - - - -disclaimer- - - - -
all posts- without exception- are humourous.
if you fail to grasp the sublety, then don't whine on due to your lack of understanding.

#12    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,561 posts

Posted 01 June 2013 - 02:20 AM

Just got off the phone with Phillip.

Nice to hear a great story like this from the horses mouth, and was very ineteresting.

As for links, I will start googling.

Did he sell the suit to Patterson, yes.

Basically what he said is what he said before.

" I had a phone call from Patterson for a guerilla suit. He wanted me to send it, and if he liked it he would send me a check. I told him, no, you send a money order, I will send the suit. If you do not like it, we will discuss a refund "

Patterson called alter and asked how he could modify the suit, and Phillip told him.

Patterson never said what his plans were, and some time later the fil was on Tv and Phillip saw it, called his wife in, and said " look, our Guerilla suit".

He did not say anything publicly.

The suits he sold, same one, were used in a carnival show called " Galatia Illusion".....A woman transforms into a guerilla, people freaked out, and it drew a crowd.

Many of his customers are and were Magicians, and he kept a code of silence. this code is why he did not bring it up for years.

Anyway, he said if I am ever that way to call him so we can visit. I do not know why he talked to me, he said he usually does not do this, if he did, he would be doing thousands of calls a month for interviews and q and a's.....

Also, he is sending me a copy of a warrant for Pattersons arrest. The warrent is because Patterson rented the cheap camera and did not return it.

He said Patterson was a huge scam artist and con man.

I will post a copy of the warrant when I get it.

Great guy, glad he talked to me.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

#13    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,561 posts

Posted 01 June 2013 - 02:24 AM

Posted Image

This banner marketed a Girl-To-Gorilla illusion, a show in which a young lady would seem to morph into a gorilla as you watched. This popular and mystifying illusion was invented in the 1800′s, originally consisting of a statue in the form of a ballerina; she would appear to come to life, leap from her pedestal, dance, and return to the pedestal and once again become a statue.
The modern version of a girl changing to a gorilla, was developed in the late 70′s and added a horror factor in which the “gorilla” would leap out into the audience, scaring on-lookers out of the tent. The audience’s exodus in panic was a built-in bally for the next show.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

#14    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,561 posts

Posted 01 June 2013 - 02:26 AM

Posted Image

he Girl to Gorilla Illusion was one of the top-grossing grind shows on the carnival midway. Sadly, there are few if any working today. If you know of one, let us know! The last G2G that we saw was Jack Constantine’s and it was quite a few years ago. This vintage Girl to Gorilla banner signed by master banner painter Fred Johnson is being offered for sale by Toronto’s Hideaway Antiques. It gives an impressionistic idea of what to expect on the inside.
As the talker on the vintage clip shown below says, “You’re going to see a beautiful girl change before your eyes very slowly into an ugly male gorilla…From the top of her head to the tips of her toes you’ll see the hair grow. The Ape Girl. The Ape Girl. The Ape Girl. Anything can happen…” The illusion is done with mirrors but when the “gorilla” breaks out of the steel cage, the screaming audience runs out of the tent, attracting a crowd for the next show.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

#15    Brian Topp

Brian Topp

Dynamic Interactions Coordinator Of Paradoxes.

• 3,025 posts

• My youtube channel, Has horror stories and skits.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCreepyCorridor

Posted 01 June 2013 - 04:34 AM

I wonder if it can turn ugly people pretty?

It is easier to claim it is paranormal than taking the hard route and find out what really happened.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users