Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Demons and Ghost are real!

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#16    Sakari

Sakari

Rob Lester

• 14,449 posts
  • Location:Safford, Arizona...My heart and soul are still on the Oregon Coast.

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 01 June 2013 - 02:40 AM

View PostOutsock, on 01 June 2013 - 01:44 AM, said:

Yea and we were around the age of 6 nd she was 7 i think

In short.....

You or your sister had a nightmare. One woke up, scared the crap out of the other. You convinced each other you saw something.

Memories from childhood will drastically change over the years.You both fed off the story and convinced each other it was real.

I had a similar one, posted somewhere around here. If I did not know better I would swear it was real. I can see it all right now.

Our minds can do some crazy and wonderful things.

Also, mass hallucinations are a real thing. So, for two people to have one, yes it can happen.

That was the short version.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

#17    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 15,189 posts

Posted 01 June 2013 - 04:23 AM

The "punched in the stomach" one is fairly easy to rationalise.
There's a strange reflex, a "jerk awake" that everyone experiences. Some say it's because your blood pressure drops too quickly sometimes when falling asleep. There are other explanations but noone really knows. Many people dream at the same time, you know you dream of falling down a manhole cover etc and then WHOOSH awake.

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

You may think you're cool, but you'll never be as cool as Peter Capaldi with an electric guitar, on a tank, playing the Doctor Who theme.

#18    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 10,273 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 01 June 2013 - 10:44 AM

View PostOutsock, on 01 June 2013 - 01:10 AM, said:

How can you explain this, again when i was still a toddler we were in a new House and my step brother and step dad mvoed out so it was just me my sis and my Mom. One day when when we were about to go to sleep (me and my sister sleeped in the,same room) and a big penis shape thing, it kind of looked like a starfish but had two legs and a head that looked like a penis, and it came out of the closet. I hid under my covers but it chased my sister because she got up and ran, and it chased her into my Moms bedroom. I know this happened because my sister and me still remember it, so what logic can explain such a horrid event such as this, it was a demon unless two people can share the same dreams
If at the age of 5 you were seeing things and recognizing them as a "penis" then I think demons are the least of your problems!

#19    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Forum Divinity

• 10,569 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 01 June 2013 - 01:24 PM

View PostOutsock, on 01 June 2013 - 01:10 AM, said:

How can you explain this, again when i was still a toddler we were in a new House and my step brother and step dad mvoed out so it was just me my sis and my Mom. One day when when we were about to go to sleep (me and my sister sleeped in the,same room) and a big penis shape thing, it kind of looked like a starfish but had two legs and a head that looked like a penis, and it came out of the closet. I hid under my covers but it chased my sister because she got up and ran, and it chased her into my Moms bedroom. I know this happened because my sister and me still remember it, so what logic can explain such a horrid event such as this, it was a demon unless two people can share the same dreams
A giant penis chased your sister, then what happened?

#20    EnderOTD

EnderOTD

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 669 posts

Posted 01 June 2013 - 01:32 PM

View Postthe L, on 31 May 2013 - 09:14 PM, said:

Perhaps IBS.
That's just cruel

#21    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Forum Divinity

• 10,569 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 01 June 2013 - 01:33 PM

View Postnothinglizx2, on 01 June 2013 - 02:19 AM, said:

People get so caught up in the world pulled over their eyes to blind them to their slavery.
They are afraid of what they might see and afraid that by lifting their ignorance they will lose their false sense of security, they are so attached to it that they will mock and persecute and fight to keep it.  They do not realize that they are being tortured by devils already, because they still believe they have control over their lives and forget their fallen nature.
Good to see you've rejected reality for fantasy.

#22    Big Bad Voodoo

Big Bad Voodoo

High priest of Darwinism

• 9,582 posts

Posted 01 June 2013 - 03:12 PM

View PostEnderOTD, on 01 June 2013 - 01:32 PM, said:

That's just cruel

:w00t: Why? Perhaps he suffered from it and not aware of it.

Edited by the L, 01 June 2013 - 03:12 PM.

JFK: "And we are as a people, inherently and historically, opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths, and to secret proceedings.
For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy..."

#23    LostSouls7

LostSouls7

Lost Ghost

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts

Posted 09 June 2013 - 01:19 AM

I enjoyed the part about the red demon laughing as he chased you! wonderful!

Scary story about being scratched at 5 AM. Real demon attack story!
https://www.youtube....h?v=_Kzw8RRFsMQ

My collection of true and fiction ghost and ouija stories, horror movie reviews etc.
http://ouijaghosts.blogspot.com/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users