Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

I know I'm not human... What am I?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
67 replies to this topic

#46    NocturnalWatcher

NocturnalWatcher

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 187 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 12:08 PM

what??....

c'mon you guys aren't buying this are you? I mean i've heard some madness on these forums but lol, controlling people and being psychic and not a human and everything else man you can't actually believe anyone to buy this crap.

#47    Asadora

Asadora

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 677 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 01:22 PM

After reading the thread and seeing that no one else picked up on it, I will go ahead and put it out there:

Can we see a picture of your toes, OP? You did mention you had a 'peanut' toe.

You might be one of the 1 in 13 people who have 'ape feet'  (See link: http://www.bbc.co.uk...onment-22728014 )

You also said: " ...I learned to embrace my outcast side.." You have adapted yourself to fit into the environment around you.  If you weren't Human before, then you certainly are now.

Welcome to UM!

Kind Regards ;)

"From time to time there appear on the face of the earth men of rare and consummate excellence, who dazzle us by their virtue, and whose outstanding qualities shed a stupendous light. Like those extraordinary stars of whose origins we are ignorant, and of whose fate, once they have vanished, we know even less, such men have neither forebears nor descendants: they are the whole of their race."  -- Jean de la Bruyere 1645-1696.

#48    MacsMom

MacsMom

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 491 posts

• Random crap that no one reads anyway

Posted 26 June 2013 - 01:56 PM

OP, you stated that you never knew your parents and have no siblings.  I've known a few adoptees that have felt a similar feeling of general disconnect simply because they didn't have the family roots and history that most others have.  Their origins, family history, medical history and such are unknown so they feel like they don't quite belong anywhere or to anyone and are alone in the world.

Could this be a possibility for your feelings, taking your "physical" differences out of the equation?

Time is a wheel in constant motion always rolling us along.  Tell me who wants to look back on their years and wonder where those years have gone?

#49    Rafterman

Rafterman

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,392 posts

Posted 29 June 2013 - 02:59 PM

View PostShiro, on 01 June 2013 - 07:05 PM, said:

Hi, I'm Shiro, and I'm new here. I didn't join because of my experiences, they are not significant much to me.. I joined because I need help. Ever since I was young I knew I'm not human. Let's start with my physical appearance, I have very long and sharp canines, I have two oddly shaped toes: One "peanut" toe on each foot, and my eyes change red rarely, and my eyes go black when I'm feeling strong emotions. Now for my emotions, I've always been different, I never could fit in, so I learned to embrace my outcast side. I have flying dreams every-so-often and when I was young I used to see "floating eyes" staring at me before I blacked out for the night. I'm not sure what they really are. I have a very unique aura, it's hard to describe. I've seen sky serpents, weird "people", UFOS, you name it, I've probably seen it. I'm empathetic, psychic, and a medium (although, it's rare I come in contact with spirits) I'm extremely different in ways I can't even describe. I don't understand the humans. I'm not sure about what I am, so I came here for help. I know I'm not completely human, if not, not human AT ALL. I need help. Please try to help me find what I am. EDIT: I'm not sure if I mentioned this or not, but I can look through peoples eyes and possible control people for about 1-2 seconds if I really try.

Hate to burst you bubble bro, but you're nothing special.  You're human just like the rest of us.

"You can't have freedom of religion without having freedom from the religious beliefs of other people."

#50    BNDGK

BNDGK

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 169 posts

• "The world was hers for the reading"

Posted 29 June 2013 - 03:21 PM

View PostShiro, on 01 June 2013 - 07:05 PM, said:

Hi, I'm Shiro, and I'm new here. I didn't join because of my experiences, they are not significant much to me.. I joined because I need help. Ever since I was young I knew I'm not human. Let's start with my physical appearance, I have very long and sharp canines, I have two oddly shaped toes: One "peanut" toe on each foot, and my eyes change red rarely, and my eyes go black when I'm feeling strong emotions. Now for my emotions, I've always been different, I never could fit in, so I learned to embrace my outcast side. I have flying dreams every-so-often and when I was young I used to see "floating eyes" staring at me before I blacked out for the night. I'm not sure what they really are. I have a very unique aura, it's hard to describe. I've seen sky serpents, weird "people", UFOS, you name it, I've probably seen it. I'm empathetic, psychic, and a medium (although, it's rare I come in contact with spirits) I'm extremely different in ways I can't even describe. I don't understand the humans. I'm not sure about what I am, so I came here for help. I know I'm not completely human, if not, not human AT ALL. I need help. Please try to help me find what I am. EDIT: I'm not sure if I mentioned this or not, but I can look through peoples eyes and possible control people for about 1-2 seconds if I really try.

Hi Shiro :) Well met.
I think that... feeling a slight dislocation from human society is normal. We are a complex set of organisms and we are all very unique in some ways. But these things you have described; Flying dreams, floating eyes (that may i mention you saw when you were younger), a Unique aura, Sky serpents, weird "people", and UFO's, they have all been reported by HUMAN BEINGS at some point or the other. Also, when we are younger we tend to 'see things' that aren't actually there, hence the floating eyes. Have you seen them more recently than 'when you were younger'?

I'm simply saying that seeing thse things does not make you unhuman. Feeling this way will most likely pass, as it does with everyone, when you either grow accostomed to the way you are, or when you realize you are actually quite normal. All i'm saying is don't let these feelings make you unhealthy or overly unhappy. They happen to most people at some point in their lives, whether they will them to or not. I personally wish you the best and I hope you are successful in resolving these problems in your life :)

Peace,
FinnYellow

Edited by FinnYellow, 29 June 2013 - 03:21 PM.

“Still round the corner there may wait, A new road or a secret gate,
And though I oft have passed them by,
A day will come at last when I, Shall take the hidden paths that run,
West of the Moon, East of the Sun.”

#51    rashore

rashore

Telekinetic

• 6,728 posts

Posted 29 June 2013 - 03:42 PM

I'm going to hazard a guess here that since the OP hasn't been back since the day after their first post, they are likely not going to be coming back so advice addressed to them is probably moot.

#52    MacsMom

MacsMom

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 491 posts

• Random crap that no one reads anyway

Posted 29 June 2013 - 05:51 PM

View Postrashore, on 29 June 2013 - 03:42 PM, said:

I'm going to hazard a guess here that since the OP hasn't been back since the day after their first post, they are likely not going to be coming back so advice addressed to them is probably moot.

Maybe the mothership came back for him.

Time is a wheel in constant motion always rolling us along.  Tell me who wants to look back on their years and wonder where those years have gone?

#53    clear1

clear1

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 November 2013 - 12:54 AM

i think it's sad that folks tell you to go to a doc.. i do relate to have similar feelings...and experiences not all of them tough... i hope that you will find an answer..one day. i still have not found mine... but it's hard to go by day by day knowing you are different and people telling you you're crazy..my advice is find peace with being here in this place and time and try to enjoy your life. Answers come when your ready and when you dont expect it in my believe..doubt and feeling separate and are not good energies...they isolate you..don't try to fit in try to be happy with yourself and you will find the right environment around you in a way you never expected...i have learned that patience and accepting yourself is more important sometimes than a answer

#54    clear1

clear1

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 November 2013 - 01:00 AM

also i don't see the urgency of some people responding to this..... this is a blog unexplained-mysteries if you cant handle it don't tell folks to go to a doc.... you yourself should go to a doc for signing up in the first place to tell people to see a doc on a blog called unexplained-mysteries :tu:

#55    Ryu

Ryu

Born to fail.

• 3,521 posts

• Just because it is in a book doesn't mean it is real or even remotely true.

Posted 18 November 2013 - 01:11 AM

No..when people come here claiming they are not human and making all sorts of outlandish claim, we are NOT obligated to nod in acquiescence.

Sometimes people need to be told they are just like the rest of us and their feelings of "speshulness" is not really warranted.
I think we all have felt, at one time or another, that we are not "human" or that we don't belong here but that is all normal stuff too. All part of the human psyche.

Not all of us are here to feed into fantasies or personal delusions.

#56    ZOD

ZOD

Future Leader of Earth

• 4,852 posts

Posted 18 November 2013 - 02:00 AM

Yeah gonna agree w/ Ryu.

claiming to be some other species is just ludicrous.

I mean hell, my granny *****ed a gorilla, you don't see me running around claiming to be a quarter ape......

where'd my banana go?

Battle isn't wordplay.  It's skill and precision.  Get it? I'm better.

#57    SSilhouette

SSilhouette

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 489 posts

Posted 23 November 2013 - 06:14 PM

View PostShiro, on 02 June 2013 - 03:28 PM, said:

I have a belly button, I never knew my parents, and I have no siblings.

Who raised you?

#58    thyra

thyra

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 545 posts

Posted 23 November 2013 - 07:48 PM

It seems the poster of the question havent returned to the forum since 2nd of june :) I dont think he was joking. I hope he is feeling better or getting along  fine in his search. It is very difficult to find the appropriate language to advice people to get professional help simply because we dont understand much about human soul and causes of mental conditions.

Posted Image

#59    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Omnipotent Entity

• 8,982 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 27 November 2013 - 07:15 AM

View Postclear1, on 18 November 2013 - 01:00 AM, said:

also i don't see the urgency of some people responding to this..... this is a blog unexplained-mysteries if you cant handle it don't tell folks to go to a doc.... you yourself should go to a doc for signing up in the first place to tell people to see a doc on a blog called unexplained-mysteries :tu:
No, actually it is a forum. Don't ask questions if you don't like the answers.

#60    WhyDontYouBeliEveMe

WhyDontYouBeliEveMe

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 489 posts

• When i'm right,no one remembers!
    When i'm wrong no one forgets !

Posted 27 November 2013 - 11:19 AM

Helllo there ! I believe you . Let me be your first true friend . I ll try and help you with finding your true ID . And to expand your powers. And we will search for more beings like yourself !There must be more of your kind out there . You are special . Lets find them all . And give them a place to call home !

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users