Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Britain still owns the US

• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

#1    Mr Right Wing

Mr Right Wing

Poltergeist

• Banned
  • 2,924 posts

Posted 01 June 2013 - 10:05 PM

Hi All

Americans believe that the United States of America became a seperate country following its War of Independance against the British in 1783.

However what actually happened was the setting up of the USA as a corporation subject to British maritime law. If you dont believe me then when you watch Obama speaking what do you think the gold border around your flag signifies?

So if the US is just a corporation not a country wheres the evidence? Should we look for the Queen signing off acts of Parliment which automatically apply to the USA - http://www.legislati...8/contents/made - it isnt the only one.

The one above was the Queen dictating social security legislation to the IRS. Still think you're independant?

Edited by Giant Killer B, 01 June 2013 - 10:06 PM.

#2    xFelix

xFelix

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 654 posts

• Yea I'm Pagan, oh no!

Posted 01 June 2013 - 10:40 PM

I won't agree or disagree because I am not in the know of that situation, but holy hell that would be the most wicked cover ever!

My posts consist of my opinions, beliefs, and experiences, feel free to disagree in a respectful manner.

I have a right to my beleifs, just as you have a right to not agree with them.

So long as we respect each other's beliefs, we won't have a single problem.

#3    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 17,764 posts

• I count him braver who overcomes his desires than him who conquers his enemies for the hardest victory is over SELF.
    Aristotle

Posted 01 June 2013 - 10:49 PM

Let's see then... that would make BRITAIN responsible for EVERYTHING for the past 230 years or so... Duncan likes... :w00t:

We've cast the world, we've set the stage,
  for what could be, the darkest age...
“This is like playing poker with a guy who cheated you twice before. You know who does that, a moron.

#4    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,266 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 01 June 2013 - 10:57 PM

Iiinnnttteeerreessstttiinnnggg.........
Hey,I always wished I had been born in England ^_^

Miss me?

#5    Star of the Sea

Star of the Sea

Pienso en ti siempre

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,897 posts

• 'The light of the world'

Posted 01 June 2013 - 10:58 PM

You love us really! Just wondering if the connection has something to do with the Commonwealth?  Anyhow "Hello dear Royal Subjects" :w00t:

Edit to add: or Social Security benefits?

Edited by Star of the Sea, 01 June 2013 - 11:03 PM.

"Love one another as I have loved you" John 15:9-17

#6    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 15,180 posts

Posted 01 June 2013 - 11:02 PM

I'm thinking "if you think your police are thugs, wait until you meet the Met!"

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

You may think you're cool, but you'll never be as cool as Peter Capaldi with an electric guitar, on a tank, playing the Doctor Who theme.

#7    Lady Shade

Lady Shade

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 120 posts

• A baby's laughter is one of the most beautiful sounds you will ever hear.
    Unless it's 3am and your home alone and you don't have a baby.

Posted 01 June 2013 - 11:18 PM

Maybe the Queen can do a better job at managing us then Obama? :whistle:

(Plz don't hurt me Obama fans for that comment :innocent: .)

Posted Image
Be who you want to be, not what others want to see!

#8    Star of the Sea

Star of the Sea

Pienso en ti siempre

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,897 posts

• 'The light of the world'

Posted 01 June 2013 - 11:19 PM

I think this is maybe why?

Although the Crown Dependencies of Jersey, Guernsey and the Isle of Man are also under the sovereignty of the British Crown, they are in a different constitutional relationship with the United Kingdom.[5][6][7] The British Overseas Territories and Crown Dependencies are themselves distinct from the Commonwealth of Nations, a voluntary association of 54 countries mostly with historic links to the British Empire.

http://en.wikipedia....eas_territories

"Love one another as I have loved you" John 15:9-17

#9    Mr Right Wing

Mr Right Wing

Poltergeist

• Banned
  • 2,924 posts

Posted 01 June 2013 - 11:36 PM

Star of the Sea, on 01 June 2013 - 10:58 PM, said:

You love us really! Just wondering if the connection has something to do with the Commonwealth. Anyhow "Hello Dear Royal Subjects" :w00t:

Americans are oblivious -

1. The Constitiution for the United States of America is written (notice I say for not of).
2. A war of independance begins.
3. The British Monarch very kindly finances both sides (directly and indirectly through France).
4. America wins the war and both sides sign the Treaty of Paris 1783
5. Article number 4 means America agrees to pay all debts owed to the British Crown - http://en.wikipedia...._of_Paris_(1783)
6. America is bankrupt forcing it to seek finance which it gets through a British bank (it later became the Rothschild Group).
7. Finance is only granted on the condition the USA as a country is abolished and replaced with a corporation of the same name. The reason being is Britain wants legal ownership of American land as security incase it cant meet its debt repayments.
8. The IRS is created to collect the taxes which are used for the debt repayments. The IRS pays the income tax to the IMF which pays it to the British Crown.
9. To make all these legal changes a new consitituition is written - The Constituition of the United States of America (for swapped to of which in legal jargon signifies the constituition of a corporation).
10. The US corporation is still repaying its debts to Britain today. Corporations have no legal authority to create laws but because of legal fiction it holds power over the American people. The Queen can and does create laws for the US which it has to obey because it isnt a country its a British corporation.

Edited by Giant Killer B, 01 June 2013 - 11:39 PM.

#10    shrooma

shrooma

Government Agent

• Banned
  • 3,985 posts

• Live.
    Sin.
    Die.

Posted 01 June 2013 - 11:36 PM

bloody yanks, staying over there, in their own country,   not stealin' all our jobs, not claiming all our benefits, what kind of ******* europeans do they think they are eh?!

"Get off your knees, the party's over."
-How do you sleep-
The Stone Roses.

#11    Wickian

Wickian

Doppelganger

• 4,608 posts

• Save it for Queen Doppelpoppellus!

Posted 02 June 2013 - 12:19 AM

Does this mean I'm not allowed to have a gun anymore?

#12    Black Red Devil

Black Red Devil

Mean as Hell

• 3,002 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 12:32 AM

Giant Killer B, on 01 June 2013 - 11:36 PM, said:

Americans are oblivious -

1. The Constitiution for the United States of America is written (notice I say for not of).
2. A war of independance begins.
3. The British Monarch very kindly finances both sides (directly and indirectly through France).
4. America wins the war and both sides sign the Treaty of Paris 1783
5. Article number 4 means America agrees to pay all debts owed to the British Crown - http://en.wikipedia...._of_Paris_(1783)
6. America is bankrupt forcing it to seek finance which it gets through a British bank (it later became the Rothschild Group).
7. Finance is only granted on the condition the USA as a country is abolished and replaced with a corporation of the same name. The reason being is Britain wants legal ownership of American land as security incase it cant meet its debt repayments.
8. The IRS is created to collect the taxes which are used for the debt repayments. The IRS pays the income tax to the IMF which pays it to the British Crown.
9. To make all these legal changes a new consitituition is written - The Constituition of the United States of America (for swapped to of which in legal jargon signifies the constituition of a corporation).
10. The US corporation is still repaying its debts to Britain today. Corporations have no legal authority to create laws but because of legal fiction it holds power over the American people. The Queen can and does create laws for the US which it has to obey because it isnt a country its a British corporation.

Sounds like a lot of speculation starting from point 5.  Article number 4 says:

It is agreed that creditors on either side shall meet with no lawful impediment to the recovery of the full value in sterling money of all bona fide debts heretofore contracted.

This is different from "America agrees to pay all debts owed to the British Crown" as you simply mention as a fact.  In fact Britain ended up paying 45% of all private creditors claims.

http://www.answers.c...c/british-debts

Edited by Black Red Devil, 02 June 2013 - 12:36 AM.

We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell

- Oscar Wilde

#13    Daughter of the Nine Moons

Daughter of the Nine Moons

☆。Fearstriker Do'Teh 。☆

• 15,144 posts

• ☆彡

Posted 02 June 2013 - 12:42 AM

@shrooma, I didn't remove your other post(s) ( although I'm not sure how you thought it was remotely acceptable) but I removed the last one. If you have any questions regarding moderator actions please feel free to address it via pm and stop derailing this thread.

Edited by Daughter of the Nine Moons, 02 June 2013 - 12:47 AM.

"You cannot pass," he said. … "I am a servant of the Secret Fire, wielder of the flame of Anor. You cannot pass. The dark fire will not avail you, flame of Udûn. Go back to the Shadow! You cannot pass."

#14    F3SS

F3SS

FoT

• 9,799 posts

• Father of Twins
    3-16-16

Posted 02 June 2013 - 12:48 AM

This is bs.

http://www.ushistory...bull-large1.jpg

We, therefore, the Representatives of the united States of America, in General Congress, Assembled, appealing to the Supreme Judge of the world for the rectitude of our intentions, do, in the Name, and by Authority of the good People of these Colonies, solemnly publish and declare, That these United Colonies are, and of Right ought to be Free and Independent States; that they are Absolved from all Allegiance to the British Crown, and that all political connection between them and the State of Great Britain, is and ought to be totally dissolved;
http://www.archives....transcript.html

#15    danielost

danielost

Forum Divinity

• 31,816 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 12:56 AM

Giant Killer B, on 01 June 2013 - 10:05 PM, said:

Hi All

Americans believe that the United States of America became a seperate country following its War of Independance against the British in 1783.

However what actually happened was the setting up of the USA as a corporation subject to British maritime law. If you dont believe me then when you watch Obama speaking what do you think the gold border around your flag signifies?

So if the US is just a corporation not a country wheres the evidence? Should we look for the Queen signing off acts of Parliment which automatically apply to the USA - http://www.legislati...8/contents/made - it isnt the only one.

The one above was the Queen dictating social security legislation to the IRS. Still think you're independant?

Hi All

Hi All

No, that was what the second war of revolution was about or the war of 1812.  You see the british were fighting nepola and they would stop our merchant ships and claim some of the crew were deserted british sailers.  So, we declared war.  When the was over the brits stopped kkidnapping our citizens.

I am a Mormon.  If I don't use Mormons believe, those my beliefs only.
I do not go to church haven't for thirty years.
There are other Mormons on this site. So if I have misspoken about the beliefs. I welcome their input.
I am not perfect and never will be. I do strive to be true to myself. I do my best to stay true to the Mormon faith. Thanks for caring and if you don't peace be with you.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users