Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

anyone doing readings?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1    s33ker

s33ker

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 562 posts

• Believe anything until proven otherwise, otherwise believe nothing until proven.

Posted 02 June 2013 - 01:06 AM

I have had a major shift in my life, 2 changes together. My life is not the same and I was hoping......I don't know, can anyone pick up anything? Am I being rude? I'm sorry, just in turmoil.

#2    charmcph

charmcph

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 164 posts

• Life is a gift .. use it wisely!

Time is wasted while young...Time is important while old!

Thoughts are contagious

Posted 02 June 2013 - 01:46 AM

Hi s33ker

I'm a little different doing readings,

Here goes

wedding plans
moody - body changes, inbalance
kitten - new
peanuts... I seen mental pic of them?
House hunting - special ...white picket fence?
funeral - went to
drawing away from friends and family
shoes - lots
dress
courtship - long
tangled mess - love
father
crooked arm?
waiting on letter
doe eyes

you would know what all this means... I haven't a clue ... it's just what comes to my mind. sorry if no help

let things fall into place... don't force life.
good luck & peace of mind

~Char~

#3    wanisika

wanisika

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 97 posts

• Many people do not let their emotions in their heart to guide them. They forget their emotions are actually their soul's true desires.

Posted 02 June 2013 - 04:11 AM

Dear s33ker,

It seems that you change home, end a relationship, quit a job, or leave behind hopes & dreams. You or someone involved is tired of getting disappointed and hopeless and is ready to look for better things. That's why you're looking for romantic attraction, a marriage, a supportive partnership, mutual support, equality, balance, anything related to emotional support and understanding. I can see why you're being plagued by worry, fear, and anxiety. You may have nightmares or trouble sleeping due to all thoughts in your mind. Or, you may feel uncomfortable and worried about health. You better start to confront your worries and fears and to take steps to solve your problems. Or, you can talk to someone that you're comfortable with about what's on your mind to release them. You need to do something otherwise they will continue to bother you.

I hope my readings help you to gain more insights.
Please let me know if you need some helps....

Cheers,
Wanisika

Free Readings to Everyone:
http://akashicreadin.../free-readings/

#4    s33ker

s33ker

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 562 posts

• Believe anything until proven otherwise, otherwise believe nothing until proven.

Posted 02 June 2013 - 08:24 AM

I'm staggered you both were able too get so much right.
I have moved house and ended a 20yr marriage and lost my father Tuesday after along battle with sickness. I have also cut off all my family from my personal affairs , as they have their own worries.
I'm waiting desparately for word (email) from my husband and am notsleeping or eating much because I'm so weighed down with the worry that I've been mistaken about my motives for leaving my husband.I feel all my dreams and hopes are indeed broken. Thank you both so much, you don't realise how you both have helped me, with your gifts. I have been unable to meditate or concentrate, but now , thanks to you both , I might .be able.
Once again thank you, charmcph and wanisika .
This has happened all in the last week.

#5    wanisika

wanisika

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 97 posts

• Many people do not let their emotions in their heart to guide them. They forget their emotions are actually their soul's true desires.

Posted 02 June 2013 - 12:14 PM

Dear s33ker,

I'm so sorry to hear your situation! Actually, your choices are neither right nor wrong. Everything happens for a reason. Your higher self (that's your soul) intentionally sets this path for your experiences and your spiritual growth. That's why most of us come here to experience duality and polarity of the Earth (hate vs love, bad vs good, poor vs rich, separateness vs oneness, masculine vs feminine, etc). Overall, you do nothing wrong at all. So, I'm pretty sure you will be getting better and better as long as you can focus on positive thoughts. I send Love and Blessings to you.....Cheers~^^

Edited by wanisika, 02 June 2013 - 12:15 PM.

Free Readings to Everyone:
http://akashicreadin.../free-readings/

#6    charmcph

charmcph

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 164 posts

• Life is a gift .. use it wisely!

Time is wasted while young...Time is important while old!

Thoughts are contagious

Posted 02 June 2013 - 12:58 PM

Hello s33ker

Very sorry for your loss, just know your father will always be with you, gain strength by letting yourself heal and the rest will all fall into place.

peace of mind & happiness to you

~Char~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users