Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Free Intuitive Readings

to everyone

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
112 replies to this topic

#106    Donnie Darko

Donnie Darko

Who's to say what is proper?

• 3,001 posts

• "Is this your last best chance? Or are you going to your grave with unlived lives in your veins?"

Posted 10 August 2013 - 05:56 AM

Hello Wanisika, perhaps it is too late, but here goes incase you're able to give me a reading.

Country - United States of America
Question - Might you possibly have insight or advice you can give me that might help me along?

Thank You in advance.

#107    jovanna

jovanna

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 09:26 PM

Hello ! I asked something but i will change my question because i have updates! I broke up recently. i want to ask whether someone else (potential relationship) will appear in my life and when .
female

#108    egesagin

egesagin

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 50 posts

• "My God... it's full of stars!"

Posted 11 August 2013 - 09:42 PM

Hi!

Question: I've been having trouble with my relationships as I tend to run away from women in my vicinity and have long distance relationships with women from other continents. I am very selective when it comes to character and I really need my personal space and personal time. However, women who fall for me tend to spend all their free time with me, which makes it unbearable for me. Do you think I should try to change a bit? Or do you think it's fine that I ask for personal space and that I can meet someone who respects that from a closer country at least, not from another continent...

#109    Total-Twihard

Total-Twihard

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 10:36 PM

Hi :)

Question: My boyfriend left for college. He has to get settled and earn money for a new iPod (which is our main method of contacting each other.); it's taking longer than I thought it would, and I really miss him :( . How long will it be before I hear from him again? :(

#110    Bbeers

Bbeers

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 08:34 PM

Hi there,

I'm not sure if this is too late, but Ill try either way:)

Is it possible to shed some light on my current romantic situation, am I headed in the right direction

Thanks,

Brittany

#111    makebelieve1

makebelieve1

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 05:09 AM

Hi there :)
My name is Brittany and I would like to request a reading on my relationship.  We have been together for nearly five years and we are each other's first everything.  I think it's true love what do you think? Are we soul mates? We connect on so many different levels....

Thank you for your thoughts and generosity in providing this reading.

Brittany

#112    MacsMom

MacsMom

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 491 posts

• Random crap that no one reads anyway

Posted 21 August 2013 - 12:30 PM

Guys, she hasn't given a reading since June.  I think perhaps this thread is inactive by the OP.

Time is a wheel in constant motion always rolling us along.  Tell me who wants to look back on their years and wonder where those years have gone?

#113    Still Waters

Still Waters

Deeply Mysterious

• 39,511 posts

• "Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better." - Albert Einstein

Posted 21 August 2013 - 06:07 PM

View PostMacsMom, on 21 August 2013 - 12:30 PM, said:

Guys, she hasn't given a reading since June.  I think perhaps this thread is inactive by the OP.
I agree.

There's currently 19 reading requests been posted in this thread, all waiting for a reply from the OP who doesn't seem to be around. I see little point in keeping this thread open until the OP comes back. The thread can be re-opened at a future date if required.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users