Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Free Intuitive Readings

to everyone

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
112 replies to this topic

#16    Xzenox

Xzenox

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 389 posts

• All the worlds a stage

Posted 04 June 2013 - 04:19 AM

Question: The obstacles that I currently face regarding my family, myself, and what lies ahead will I be able to find myself again and accomplish my dream of becoming a really amazing artist musician and be able to sing again and fill the world with love or has my soul been lost forever and will never return?

Edited by Xzenox, 04 June 2013 - 04:21 AM.

#17    wanisika

wanisika

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 97 posts

• Many people do not let their emotions in their heart to guide them. They forget their emotions are actually their soul's true desires.

Posted 04 June 2013 - 04:55 AM

View PostJessem, on 03 June 2013 - 04:02 PM, said:

Question: As I become older I can feel my life completely changing, but I guess what I would like to know is are my gifts still there? And will I continue on this path of waiting, or will the path of action finally come into my life. I've been in the patience mode for a long time now.

Thank you in advance Wanisika

And if it is convient would you possibly beable to send me your answer via pm please? Thank you...

Dear Jessem,

Of course, you can send me via PM if you feel comfortable.

You're perfectionist, judgmental, analytic, wise, intelligent, self-aware, and independent person. You have intense clarity of thought. You pursue your desires with maturity and strength. You value solitude and able to overcome loneliness by pursuing independent projects. You've very sharp mind. However, you may be excessively critical of your own thoughts. You'll get benefits if you can develop greater compassion for yourself. Although you may experience great loss/sorrow in your life, this experience has improved your wisdom. Sometimes, your rational thought is at the cost of emotional insight for you. It's better to consider others' feelings when you speaks the truth with honest and kind. You've lot of things to deal with. Luckily, you can handle it with ease and grace. It seems that you feel like you've good control over an uncontrollable situation. It's better for you to be flexible and adaptable for facing life's ups and downs as they come. Please go with the flow. You may be doing too much works that you ignore your overwhelming emotions. Because you have doubt or you don't want to hurt someone else, you're unable to make a decision now. Because your ego in your mind is trying to force you to think logically, you're ignoring your emotions. How you feel in your heart is actually your truth. So, you may be denying the truth. Denial or ignorance causes you to get stuck in this cycle.

Try to become your true self and follow your heart and passion. You'll allow yourself to trap in the "merry-go-round" if you lack trust, self-confidence and afraid to take the actions to change it. That's why it's so important not to make yourself dependent on other's behaviour. It all begins with you.

Love and Blessings to you,
Wanisika^^

Edited by wanisika, 04 June 2013 - 04:59 AM.

Free Readings to Everyone:
http://akashicreadin.../free-readings/

#18    wanisika

wanisika

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 97 posts

• Many people do not let their emotions in their heart to guide them. They forget their emotions are actually their soul's true desires.

Posted 04 June 2013 - 05:58 AM

View Postcupid, on 03 June 2013 - 06:56 PM, said:

Hello
I want to ask you to give me a reading. I want to contact my angels and my spirit guides. I'm not good at guided meditation, I meditate better in ''here and now''. My dreams are very vivid and lucid. Please tell me how to contact my angels and my spirit guides? Please give me a message from them. Thank you. Many blessings.
Adrian

Dear Adrian,

I'm so sorry that I'm unable to help you. But, please know that your angels and spirit guides also want to connect with you as much as you want to connect with them. All you need to do is you just need to stay heart-centered and pray for your result desires with your sincere intention. However, please do not focus on "how" and "when" your spirit guides and angels can connect with you. Let the universe do "how" it'll manifest and trust that the universe will arrange events from "behind the scenes". If you decide and choose how you think it should manifest, you'll block the infinite other ways that can come into your life easily. Know that the time will come to you as it's meant to be for your highest good. Maybe someday you encounter someone or a book or website or dream that help you to connect with your angels & spirit guides...^^

For your kind info, your dreams can be symbols from your higher self who tries to send messages to you. Your dreams also can be premonitions that have a high chance of manifesting in your current reality. Your dreams can be guidance about decisions you must make in your reality or about a solution to your problem. It's actually good thing that you do notice your dreams because your dreams are about yourself and your life.

Love & Blessings to you,
Wanisika^^

#19    wanisika

wanisika

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 97 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 06:07 AM

View PostLisa-Marie Adams, on 03 June 2013 - 11:01 PM, said:

Question: will I find my rings?

Dear Lisa,

I'm so sorry that I'm unable to give you answer. I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused. It's not that I don't want to help you. I'm really unable to provide the answer for "yes", "no",and "when". Thank you for taking your time! I sincerely send Good Luck to you.

Love & Blessings to you,
Wanisika^^

#20    Jessem

Jessem

Future Husband

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,451 posts

• No matter what anyone say's, you can make a difference... you probably already have.

Posted 04 June 2013 - 07:50 AM

Thank you Wanisika.

The secret of life is'nt trying to figure out the secret, its about living it.

#21    wanisika

wanisika

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 97 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 08:38 AM

View PostJessem, on 04 June 2013 - 07:50 AM, said:

Thank you Wanisika.

Oh, no.....Jessem. I'm so sorry that I posted it here accidentally! I just now re-read your previous post especially your last sentence again. I should send PM to you about your reading. My bad...I intensively focused on your question with my intuition too much that I overlooked your last important note. Next time, I'll need to pay more attention to a reader's request. Thanks so much for your kind understanding and forgiveness!  

For the rest questions, I will post readings tomorrow as my head gets spinning due to too much energy used up. Thank to all of you for your interest in my free intuitive reading! Please let me know your feedback after you get my free reading. You can send me PM to let me know your feedback for your privacy. Cheers~

Love and Blessings to all of you,
Wanisika^^

Edited by wanisika, 04 June 2013 - 08:40 AM.

#22    Jessem

Jessem

Future Husband

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,451 posts

• No matter what anyone say's, you can make a difference... you probably already have.

Posted 04 June 2013 - 09:47 AM

View Postwanisika, on 04 June 2013 - 08:38 AM, said:

Oh, no.....Jessem. I'm so sorry that I posted it here accidentally! I just now re-read your previous post especially your last sentence again. I should send PM to you about your reading. My bad...I intensively focused on your question with my intuition too much that I overlooked your last important note. Next time, I'll need to pay more attention to a reader's request. Thanks so much for your kind understanding and forgiveness!  

For the rest questions, I will post readings tomorrow as my head gets spinning due to too much energy used up. Thank to all of you for your interest in my free intuitive reading! Please let me know your feedback after you get my free reading. You can send me PM to let me know your feedback for your privacy. Cheers~

Wanisika^^

Not a problem Wanisika :) I appreciate your time and effort. I'll send ya a pm on the feedback

The secret of life is'nt trying to figure out the secret, its about living it.

#23    prs1

prs1

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 04:59 PM

Hi Wanisika i would love a reading too.
Question : What will happen to my divorce case?When will i win it?

Thanking you in Advance.

#24    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 10,313 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 04 June 2013 - 05:24 PM

View Postwanisika, on 04 June 2013 - 08:38 AM, said:

Wanisika^^
No you are not bad, but that was not exactly a very smart thing to do.
Please do not take this the wrong way, but I have seen nothing you have said which could not be said by anyone else. You also have restrictions on what can be asked,
but you mention in so many details about a person that one of them HAS to be right. I have noticed you give 2 sides of the coin as an answer too, so again, one is right.

Unfortunately because of this:
I'll need to pay more attention to a reader's request.
I will give this a miss. The whole point is you DO pay attention to the readers request and not on what string of words you can come up with for this one which differs from the last one.

Good luck anyway, I`m out of here.

Peace.

#25    little_dreamer

little_dreamer

Government Agent

• 3,410 posts

• We did not understand it all, but somehow we survived.

Posted 05 June 2013 - 12:03 AM

Reply to Post # 13

View Postwanisika, on 04 June 2013 - 03:17 AM, said:

Dear little_dreamer,
Love & Blessings to you,
Wanisika^^

Thank you Wanisika for the reading. I thought it was very interesting.   You seem to have a lot of the details about me correct.   The part about the partner confused me. I don't know someone like that now.  I did in the past but he is now married to someone else.   Maybe it is someone I will know in the future.

It would not upset me if I had a new job.   I'm trying to finish some work projects now.

Again, thank you for your efforts.

I am another anonymous face in the crowd. I am just another tiny wheel in the machinery of the world I live in.

#26    wanisika

wanisika

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 97 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 01:59 AM

View Postlittle_dreamer, on 05 June 2013 - 12:03 AM, said:

Reply to Post # 13

Thank you Wanisika for the reading. I thought it was very interesting.   You seem to have a lot of the details about me correct.   The part about the partner confused me. I don't know someone like that now.  I did in the past but he is now married to someone else.   Maybe it is someone I will know in the future.

It would not upset me if I had a new job.   I'm trying to finish some work projects now.

Again, thank you for your efforts.

Oh, since your question for "personal relationships" is too broad, the partner could be your mom, dad, daughter, son, husband, bf, gf, close friends, cousin, etc. That's why you need to let me know which relationship you're referring to in order to get better reading. Cheers~^^

View Postfreetoroam, on 04 June 2013 - 05:24 PM, said:

No you are not bad, but that was not exactly a very smart thing to do.
Please do not take this the wrong way, but I have seen nothing you have said which could not be said by anyone else. You also have restrictions on what can be asked,
but you mention in so many details about a person that one of them HAS to be right. I have noticed you give 2 sides of the coin as an answer too, so again, one is right.

Unfortunately because of this:
I'll need to pay more attention to a reader's request.
I will give this a miss. The whole point is you DO pay attention to the readers request and not on what string of words you can come up with for this one which differs from the last one.

Good luck anyway, I`m out of here.

Peace.

Hmm...your words are kind of deep for me to understand....hahaha^^;;
But, I'd like to say thank you for pointing me out!
I just gave more insights about their situation so that they can understand more behind meanings.
That's why my insights are just for their kind references and entertainments only.

They can choose not to follow what I'm saying to them.
The reason I provide free readings is I want to practice my intuition and to help them at the same time.
That's why I highly welcome them to let me know if my intuition is not accurate. I'll not be offended...^^

"I'll need to pay more attention to a reader's request"
What I meant here is only for privacy (PM), no other things.
For your info, my first language is not English.
I notice reader's main request here is for privacy (they prefer to get PM from me).

#27    wanisika

wanisika

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 97 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 02:49 AM

View PostBarnabasCollins, on 03 June 2013 - 11:15 PM, said:

Hi, Wanisika.

Thank-you for your kindness for offering free intuitive readings.  I understand that you want the questions to be as detailed as possible.  I will try to do that.

Background to Question:  I have been thinking a lot about spirituality lately.  I was a Bible believing Christian for a number of years and then rejected that religion because of my detailed study of the Bible and thinking it through carefully.  It was difficult to do, but that is behind me now.  I think as a reaction to Christianity, for a number of years I thought of myself as an atheist and rejected all things which I will broadly call spiritual.  Over the last several months, however, I have come to understand that there is much more to this life, our planet, and, indeed, the universe, than just the material.  I am trying to understand what it is.  Don't worry, I'm not asking you to explain it all to me because I suspect each person must find their own path and that is what I am trying to do.

Question:  In what way can I go about finding and coming to a firm understanding of my own personal spiritual path.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Dear BarnabasCollins,

Oh, you don't have to give me background question.
It's because your one question is already specific enough about "certain concept".
But, I really appreciate your time to explain your background clearly...^^

The intentions you have sent into the Universe are starting to come to fruition. You're mindful that this is an early stage of progress and you still have much to learn. Watch how other people "work" and listen to criticism so that you can continue to grow and evolve spiritually. This is the time to assess your "project" and see if it's in line with your larger goals. If it's, please keep going. If not, try to spend some times choosing the right activities that lead you towards your long-term goals. You're working diligently and happily on "a project". You have already done a great deal of your "work". So, you focus on keeping the quality of your "work". You're almost near to the path of mastery. So, please keep up your effort continuously.

You may be ignoring your Higher Self (that's your true self) and disconnected from "soul". Hence, you're being dishonest with yourself. Sometimes, you need to let go, break your own rules, and forget about the consequences till tomorrow. Do whatever you feel like to do. Don't let outside influencing and controlling you, including your ego in your mind (try to force you to think logically). Just follow your heart. If you feel unhappy or uncomfortable, then don't do it. If you feel so much freedom and joy, please do it as you like because that is your soul's desires.

I'm so glad to hear you're starting to get out of your box. I can sense you're getting on the path of awakening. Your Higher Self intentionally sets this path for you to experience and explore the duality and polarity of Earth (bad vs good, hate vs love, betrayal vs loyal, poor vs rich, etc) for your spiritual growth. Remember that your choices are neither right nor wrong. You came here to have experiences.

Please feel free to contact me if you need some helps.
I will be very glad to send light, love, and blessings to you.

Cheers,
Wanisika^^

#28    wanisika

wanisika

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 97 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 03:13 AM

View PostKwiatkowski18, on 04 June 2013 - 04:14 AM, said:

Question: who was I in my last past life?

Dear Kwiatkowski18,

I'm so sorry that I'm unable to answer your question. I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused. I can only give free readings for more insights about "situations." So, only your Akashic Records, your Higher Self, your Spirit Guides, your Masters can correctly answer your question. If you really want to know who truly you're at your soul level and your past lives, you need to access your Akashic Records. Or, you can ask someone else to access your Akashic Records by giving your permission to them. They normally charge you as a form of exchange for the service they provide you. I can help you to access your Akashic Records if you want to. Your Akashic readings will be provided by your own Spirit Guides, your own Masters, and your own Angels. You can send me PM for privacy.

Love & Blessings to you,
Wanisika^^

Edited by wanisika, 05 June 2013 - 03:20 AM.

#29    wanisika

wanisika

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 97 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 03:42 AM

View PostXzenox, on 04 June 2013 - 04:19 AM, said:

Question: The obstacles that I currently face regarding my family, myself, and what lies ahead will I be able to find myself again and accomplish my dream of becoming a really amazing artist musician and be able to sing again and fill the world with love or has my soul been lost forever and will never return?

Dear Xzenox,

There is a lot of intense and inspiration energies around your situation. You'll benefit if you can share your true feelings and thoughts. You'll have higher clarity and understanding. It's a time to celebrate your accomplishments and share them with the world. Don't be scare to shine! Let your inner child in your heart to show. Try to be playful, curious, and creative. Please align your words and actions with your heart (that's your true self). Do whatever makes you feel excited and warm inside your heart!

However, your current situations are strongly related to structure, stability, and rules. Your current situation is being rooted, unmoved, or static. Because your family think logically and rationally about your situation, they think they need to set limits on your behaviour for the sake of stability. I think your father heavily involved this situation (or I could be wrong).

Fortunately, you have the potential to make things happen! The main point is to take control of your life by making the action to make it happen. Your sincere intentions and actions are the most important things. It's because your real magic will happen when you align your intentions and actions together! It's better for you to start gathering the resources you need to meet your goals. The Universe is empowering you to manifest your dream. So, you better take advantage of this chance to stay focus on your goals and use your power! Cheers!

Love & Blessings to you,
Wanisika^^

#30    wanisika

wanisika

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 97 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 04:09 AM

View Postprs1, on 04 June 2013 - 04:59 PM, said:

Hi Wanisika i would love a reading too.
Question : What will happen to my divorce case?When will i win it?

Thanking you in Advance.

Dear prs1,

Your starting point is you have an opportunity to use your mind to cut through obstacles. Your "seed" hold the potential for your new growth. You'll have the mental focus to make new plans, develop new strategies, and commit to effective action. A new truth will happen to you. You'll understand something in a new way. You may get a fresh perspective on an old issue. A fresh perspective is clear and true. It's a chance to cut away what is unnecessary and leave it behind.

You may experience sudden change, chaos, shock, distress, outburst, disruption, betrayal, unexpected expenses. You may release intense emotions out from your heart. Be prepare as much as you can, and have your emergency supplies ready, and set aside a little money for each month. Sudden changes are important in your life. So, try to get out of your box by taking a vacation, getting rid of old things, trying something new.

Love & Blessings to you,
Wanisika^^

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users