Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * - - - 5 vote(s)

Ghostly images in my pictures

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#1    badmofo1972

badmofo1972

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 6 posts

• No negative comments needed here,as all my pictures are real,not hoax or faked.

Posted 03 June 2013 - 04:30 AM

3demon.JPG
New Image
Uploaded 04 Jul 2012 - 09:14
New Image

4demon
Uploaded 04 Jul 2012 - 09:13
4demon

US NAVY FOOTLOCKER 1942
HPIM0018 01
Uploaded 26 Feb 2013 - 05:24

5 demon
New Image

An image is either faked or real, my pictures have never been altered,faked,or presented in hoax format.
Can someone tell me reasons or explain how these faces,apparitions,ghosts,demons,or paranormal anomaly have appeared  in my photos?

#2    Brian Topp

Brian Topp

Dynamic Interactions Coordinator Of Paradoxes.

• 3,026 posts

• My youtube channel, Has horror stories and skits.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCreepyCorridor

Posted 03 June 2013 - 04:42 AM

You posted this in um photo gallery, the replies will be the same. Nothing paranormal except you wanting it to be.

It is easier to claim it is paranormal than taking the hard route and find out what really happened.

#3    _Only

_Only

• 6,778 posts

• Did you ever grow anything in the garden of your mind? You can grow ideas, in the garden of your mind. - Mr. Rogers

Posted 03 June 2013 - 04:45 AM

I don't think anyone will doubt that these are completely real photos, unaltered, and not 'hoaxed'.

But in my unbiased opinion, there isn't anything that stands out as clear evidence of a face. These pictures are just of blobs and smusges, which you interpret as faces. That's what we all do to some degree; it's called pareidolia. It's just the mind's automatic interpretation of a vague stimuli into a face. We all do it; but not all of us go further to become convinced that what we see is a face or ghost. What convinces you that these are, or are you not sure yourself and just looking for opinions to decide?

"I think there may be "ghost phenomenon" that may be still not fully understood or dismissed, but that doesn't make it spirits of the dead, anymore than "UFO" means "spaceship" or even "UFO" or "spaceship" is directly related to aliens, or anything else. There is way too much assumption and a baseless reliance on anecdotal lore, like when people assert this or that about the spirit world or the astral plane or Ouija board demons, or religion. I say 'says WHO?'" - Paranormalcy

#4    AbyssWalker

AbyssWalker

I'm not a Mutant.

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,715 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 05:29 AM

what do you mean by "UNBIASED REPLY"? I'm guessing you're looking for people to validate your photos as real paranormal evidence with what you're showing us. There is a post here already by _Only that means well and gives you a good way to look at it..

#5    BlueBomber

BlueBomber

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 238 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 12:38 PM

The only thing I see are a bunch of random pictures of very poor quality.

A skeptical believer.

#6    Oppono Astos

Oppono Astos

Overlord of Delgon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,094 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 12:45 PM

View PostBlueBomber, on 03 June 2013 - 12:38 PM, said:

The only thing I see are a bunch of random pictures of very poor quality.
Seems to sum up most photographic claims of the paranormal.

Who is the skeptic: the realist who won't accept belief, or the believer who won't accept reality?

#7    Pod99966

Pod99966

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 96 posts

• I had rather be shut up in a very modest cottage, with my books, my family, and a few old friends, dining on simple bacon,
    THOMAS JEFFERSON

Posted 03 June 2013 - 01:22 PM

I can see it in all but the one with the masks. Creepy stuff

#8    badmofo1972

badmofo1972

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 6 posts

• No negative comments needed here,as all my pictures are real,not hoax or faked.

Posted 03 June 2013 - 02:04 PM

View Post_Only, on 03 June 2013 - 04:45 AM, said:

I don't think anyone will doubt that these are completely real photos, unaltered, and not 'hoaxed'.

But in my unbiased opinion, there isn't anything that stands out as clear evidence of a face. These pictures are just of blobs and smusges, which you interpret as faces. That's what we all do to some degree; it's called pareidolia. It's just the mind's automatic interpretation of a vague stimuli into a face. We all do it; but not all of us go further to become convinced that what we see is a face or ghost. What convinces you that these are, or are you not sure yourself and just looking for opinions to decide?
    Thank you ,i know there isn't enough of a "VIEWABLE" picture ,but i had this footlocker navy blue 1942 ,w/service members name stenciled on top, i cleaned it ,painted it black,let it dry,then painted it red ,& it bled through these random spots ,but they all had demon/devil like faces continuously from one side to the other of any one spot, total of 4 like paint splotches appeared only on this one side of it,& it was oily ,wet, 24 faces were visible in total. THAT would be skeptical paranormal.....Ghostly apparition came into my home,red eyed black mass chased me,& neighbor  at 3 am in morning ,all after this footlocker was defiled (psychic determined),and a total of 40 + strange ,disturbing events occurred and the picture anomalies are totaling 100+ ...all leading up to a boys death after he & friend stole  a boat motor,from my land,Footlocker was missing, and they were killed in high speed chase 120 mph,crash photo taken by newspaper guy has SAME demon devil like faces in the death scene. Eyewitness people total 10 with real scared skeptics now believers?????? i can compile all pics and post? the stuff in them is very disturbing .

#9    badmofo1972

badmofo1972

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 02:22 PM

View PostOppono Astos, on 03 June 2013 - 12:45 PM, said:

Seems to sum up most photographic claims of the paranormal.
  yea i know it's a poor attempt at picture proof but i am reluctant to compile all the events,pictures from numerous different cameras & people's eyewitness testimony , because of comments like yours.NO  DISRESPECT aimed toward you. The data and info is enough to write a book ,including a psychic who never met  me or has  ever been to Iowa....she verified my feelings of paranormal ghostly events , apparitions.Over period of 2 years and  simply stopped after the footlocker was stolen & possibly caused the death of young man who removed it,.....2 hours after he & friend left my trailer park/  land out in rural country. but pics still keep producing strange anomalies ????  every picture ...not 1-3 but ALL .? now how do you debunk that much stuff? I HAVE TRIED ,trust me ,i can't on 70% of it.  or am i just ....opinions wanted

#10    rashore

rashore

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,011 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 02:31 PM

Welcome to UM Bad :st

I'm not sure what I'm looking at... Some pics appear to be a black box with red painted on it, some pics appear to be something white with black and red painted on it. Are all these pics supposed to be of the same object?

Your ad hominem connotes your sciolism. Now that is some funny commentary.

#11    badmofo1972

badmofo1972

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 02:42 PM

View PostSpace_Jockey, on 03 June 2013 - 05:29 AM, said:

what do you mean by "UNBIASED REPLY"? I'm guessing you're looking for people to validate your photos as real paranormal evidence with what you're showing us. There is a post here already by _Only that means well and gives you a good way to look at it..
My choice of words, & ability to use proper formats are definitely poor, along with choice of picture uploads is also the reason i have gotten so many biased opinions in the form of , pic is poor, or i dont see anything,or get a better camera,and the skeptic laden replies cause me to qverreact in comment , forums and Sudden urge to upload more ,....this is not the only website or forum i have failed at getting: Educated,scientific approach explaining , or factual information debunking my OPINION of what is evidence ,until someone can say it's matrix -ing of your interpretation to photos and occurrences. did that make any sense to you???/ i am newbtard at this ****. sorry..

#12    badmofo1972

badmofo1972

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 02:57 PM

View Postrashore, on 03 June 2013 - 02:31 PM, said:

Welcome to UM Bad :st

I'm not sure what I'm looking at... Some pics appear to be a black box with red painted on it, some pics appear to be something white with black and red painted on it. Are all these pics supposed to be of the same object?
it was black then painted red on one side and then after strange anomaly & paranormal event i got scared tried covering faces with  only paint that i had around.(lexington blue )yes one footlocker but different time frames and after several ideas at paint schemes....tried to make it into equipment case for music band with their trade logo and the one side of it got creepy strange oily anomalies (devil,demon like related faces), repeated attempts at drying,sanding and paint again failed on the one side of this 1942 US NAVY footlocker or Ammo crate . Paranormal type hauntings events occurred for two years after messing around painting junk from storage building on my land, trailer park in Iowa. oh and i thought i should take pictures of proof during the last coat blue.....thats why it is black red circles with ugly blue all over the rest of 1 side of box,crate,footlocker ??/  i  had panic filled traumatic event but remembered then to get record of what me and others witnessed, all During the paint job gone stupidly out of comprehension, & reality as i knew.

Edited by badmofo1972, 03 June 2013 - 03:03 PM.

#13    rashore

rashore

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,011 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 03:22 PM

Ok, so it is the same box, just different painting stages. I wasn't sure.

I will hazard a guess. I'm not a painter, I'm a crafter. And I've mixed mediums, sometimes with accidental results. This can happen if I'm using substances that don't lay on the foundation well or don't react to each other well- like spraypaint and acrylic paint, or spraypaint that does not sit on the surface well because it wasn't properly primed. Or the surface wasn't totally dry when the next pigment went on. Or a surface is uneven and catches the paint in different spots. It can be pretty cool, or I just look at it and think "oops I really screwed that up". Sometimes those effects look almost exactly like what you posted in the pics.
Had that happen recently. I was using gold testor paint on a metal surface that was red. I didn't paint it red, it came that way. Something about the way the gold paint sat on the red, you could see the swirls of pigment, and it looked kind of odd till I worked the paint on. Even though I had stirred the paint really well, it just didn't want to lay right on that surface till I dragged the pigment to make it work.

Why does it look like faces? _Only gave a great answer :)

Your ad hominem connotes your sciolism. Now that is some funny commentary.

#14    Sakari

Sakari

Rob Lester

• 14,146 posts
  • Location:Safford, Arizona...My heart and soul are still on the Oregon Coast.

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 03 June 2013 - 04:52 PM

I need a close up of the poster girl on the locker.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

#15    JesseCuster

JesseCuster

Secret Jesus

• 3,672 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 05:37 PM

Honest opinion:  I can't see anything of note in those pictures.  No demons or ghosts at all.  

Mundane pics of nothing surrounded by fantastical sounding stories.

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool." - Richard P. Feynman

"If people put enough excrement in one pile they think they can safely claim that there must be something other than excrement in a pile that big." - stereologist

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users