Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Dragon sighting?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
62 replies to this topic

#1    YinLove of DragonClan

YinLove of DragonClan

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 08:44 PM

I saw a dragon. Really. Some people don't believe my story. But I did. Here is my story.

I was on a bus to my BFFS house, only 4 people on that bus. It was about a hour till I got their, but halfway there, I saw a huge, blue eye. Looking at ME. No one saw it, only me, as I thought. Then it went away. I head flapping outside, and that is all. I sighed, and pulled out my iPhone, and started to text my friend. When I got to the house, I felt like I was being watched. I looked around, and saw nothing. I went into the house, and hang out, played, watch TV and do normal stuff at a sleepover. We went to be at 11, and at 12, we woke up. Well, my friend lives at a barn with horses, we heard the horses screaming. Me and her walked to the barn, and calmed down the horses. Then I saw the same blue eye. It looked at us, and then the body came out. The bony was snake-like, a blue mixed with a green and golden speckles. Long claws, and big as my iPhone, came out. They where gold with a sharp end. The head was a lion-like head, with two golden horns poking out. The faced the back, and the eyes was big and blue. The tail was hammer like, ended with a gold sharp point. It's wings was a gold, shining in the moonlight. Then, it roared, a lion roar mixed with a tiger roar, and took off. My friend looked at me and said " dragons.." With tears in her eyes. I smiled, now, I have a dragon sighting.

Well, that's it. If u saw any dragon, please post it here. And also, please say wha do u think it was.

#2    BlueBomber

BlueBomber

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 238 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 08:51 PM

Dude, give it a rest.

A skeptical believer.

#3    YinLove of DragonClan

YinLove of DragonClan

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 08:56 PM

About this? No, this one I will try to make sure, this one will be good.

#4    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 8,216 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 03 June 2013 - 09:07 PM

View PostYinLove of DragonClan, on 03 June 2013 - 08:56 PM, said:

About this? No, this one I will try to make sure, this one will be good.
Sorry, you lost the "good" bit when you mentioned bus and iphone with no pics to back it up.
Now, what other homework do you need help with?

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#5    YinLove of DragonClan

YinLove of DragonClan

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 09:21 PM

I was looking right at it, scared, do u really think that I would of got a pic of that with my iPhone? And I thought it was just my imagination.

#6    spud the mackem

spud the mackem

Spud the Mackem

• 3,888 posts

• man who ask for nothing shall never be disappointed

Posted 03 June 2013 - 09:51 PM

View PostYinLove of DragonClan, on 03 June 2013 - 09:21 PM, said:

I was looking right at it, scared, do u really think that I would of got a pic of that with my iPhone? And I thought it was just my imagination.
   Err....You haven't been smoking a non tobacco product...?? no offence meant.I've heard that imaginations run riot on other things as well.

(1) try your best, ............if that dont work.
(2) try your second best, ........if that dont work
(3) give up you aint gonna win

#7    Mikko-kun

Mikko-kun

Naked Judgement

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,540 posts

• Mercy is a more complete observance

Posted 03 June 2013 - 10:13 PM

Just one thing... if it wasn't a hallucination or anything, then I doubt it was physical either, because such a big creature should make noise or at least be seen by someone else. So in that case it'd be a spirit? And in that case this has gone to the right category, not into the cryptozoology as you should've put it if it had a physical form. Unless you consider this an animal spirit in which case it might be both...

But you know what the sceptics say if you dont have pics, and you know what we got against them if you got no pics... I'm still trying to determine whether to buy your story or not.

Can you imagine? Can you choose?
One thing there's more room for, is humility. Can you answer the question whether we're the epitome of existence, or extensions of it? Whatever existence, god, holiness, the god particle, life, or whatever it is.

#8    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 8,216 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 03 June 2013 - 10:13 PM

You were not scared enough to have run, but stood there and while you were getting an extremely good look at it to be able to give this extremely accurate description you could have taken a pic, on the very iphone you mention in your description:

The bony was snake-like, a blue mixed with a green and golden speckles. Long claws, and big as my iPhone, came out. They where gold with a sharp end. The head was a lion-like head, with two golden horns poking out. The faced the back, and the eyes was big and blue. The tail was hammer like, ended with a gold sharp point. It's wings was a gold, shining in the moonlight.

Not sure about you,  but we were certainly NOT born yesterday!

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#9    BlueBomber

BlueBomber

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 238 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 10:26 PM

What about the "scale" you claimed to have? Or did it turn out to be a dried up leaf?

A skeptical believer.

#10    krypter3

krypter3

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 426 posts

• “My spelling is Wobbly. It's good spelling but it Wobbles, and the letters get in the wrong places.” A.A Milne

Posted 03 June 2013 - 10:32 PM

Our world is to boring for Dragons.

Sadly

#11    YinLove of DragonClan

YinLove of DragonClan

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 10:32 PM

Ok, Blue, I don't want to start that all over.

#12    YinLove of DragonClan

YinLove of DragonClan

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 10:36 PM

And my iPhone was a exapale for the dragons claws.

I DON'T SMOKE!!! I AM 13!!!!

#13    BlueBomber

BlueBomber

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 238 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 11:25 PM

View PostYinLove of DragonClan, on 03 June 2013 - 10:36 PM, said:

And my iPhone was a exapale for the dragons claws.

I DON'T SMOKE!!! I AM 13!!!!
If there was something the size of a Dragon flying around, someone, other than two kids who had just woken up in the middle of the night, would have seen it.

A skeptical believer.

#14    JesseCuster

JesseCuster

Secret Jesus

• 3,285 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 11:28 PM

View PostYinLove of DragonClan, on 03 June 2013 - 10:32 PM, said:

Ok, Blue, I don't want to start that all over.
Why not?

You said in the previous thread that you couldn't get to the scale.  16 minutes later you posted that you had the scale.  4 minutes after that you said you didn't have the scale.

You need a plausible story to explain that series of posts in order for anyone to believe that you're not just making this up and as with typical made-up stories, can't get the time-frame right or maintain any sort of consistency.

How did you go from not being able to get to the scale, to having the scale to not having the scale in the space of 20 minutes?

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool." - Richard P. Feynman

"If people put enough excrement in one pile they think they can safely claim that there must be something other than excrement in a pile that big." - stereologist

#15    g00dfella

g00dfella

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 461 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 11:48 PM

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users