Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 2 votes

Bilderberg 2013

bilderberg

• Please log in to reply
156 replies to this topic

#1    Kowalski

Kowalski

The Original Penguin Conspiracy Theorist

• 4,102 posts

• It's All Some Kind Of Wacked Out Conspiracy....

Posted 05 June 2013 - 09:36 PM

Ring of steel is drawn around secret Bilderberg conference at exclusive hotel which will be attended by the Chancellor and Ed Balls
  • Conspiracy theorists claim leaders use event to plot world domination
  • Anti-capitalists plan to descend on Hertfordshire when it starts tomorrow
  • Chancellor George Osborne, Ed Balls and other leaders have agreed to go
  • Jeff Bezos of Amazon and Eric Schmidt
  • Bilderberg Conference being held at the 5-star Grove Hotel in Watford
  • of Google will both be attending
  • 'Cyber warfare', 'U.S. foreign policy' and 'Africa's challenges' on agenda
  • List of 140 politicians, academics and businessmen only includes 14 women
Read more: http://www.dailymail...l#ixzz2VNbX7wYp

Bilderberg 2013: welcome to 1984

Relax: thanks to Goldman Sachs and other 'donors', this year's conference will be cost-neutral for Hertfordshire – despite the construction of the Great Wall of Watford

Both halves were worried about the funding for the gigantic security operation. The police assured sceptical residents that the conference would be "cost-neutral" for Hertfordshire, thanks in part to a "donation" from the conference organisers. This "donation" will have come, in part at least, from the Bilderberg Association, a registered UK charity that takes "donations" from BP and Goldman Sachs.
So, in a sense, the Herts police are doing charity work for Goldman Sachs. Which must be a comfort for the executives of Goldman Sachs attending the conference: the vice-chairman, a director and the chairman of Goldman Sachs International. They've got their charity team out patrolling, keeping the lenses at bay.
At one point in the meeting, during a tense exchange about contingency plans for dog-walkers, Rhodes let slip that Operation Discuss (the codename for the Bilderberg security operation) had been up and running for 18 months. Residents and journalists shared an intake of breath. "Eighteen months?" The reason for all the secrecy? "Terrorism".
After 59 years of Bilderbgerg guests scuttling about in the shadows, ducking lenses and dodging the news, that's the rationale we're given? The same rationale, presumably, is behind the Great Wall of Watford, a concrete-and-wire security fence encircling the hotel. As ugly as it is unnecessary, it looks like the kind of thing you throw yourself against in a stalag before being machine-gunned from a watchtower. Appropriately fascistic, you might say, if you regard fascism as "the merger of corporate and government power", as Mussolini put it.
The same threat of "terrorism" was used to justify the no-pedestrian, no-stopping zones near the venue. The police laid out their logic: they had "no specific intelligence" regarding a terror threat. However, in recent incidents, such as Boston and Woolwich, there had been no intelligence prior to the attack. Therefore the lack of any threat of a terror attack fitted exactly the profile of a terror attack. The lack of a threat was a threat. Welcome to 1984.

Taken from http://www.guardian....n-sachs-watford

Alex Jones has been covering this all week. I have to admit, I don't know much about the History of this group. Need to do some researching later when I get the chance. Anyway, what ya'lls thoughts?

Edited by Kowalski, 05 June 2013 - 09:38 PM.

#2    Dark_Grey

Dark_Grey

Baseless Opinionator

• 3,086 posts

• if (empty($universe)) {
    include 'reality.php';
    }

Posted 05 June 2013 - 09:41 PM

Oh how I would love to be a fly on the wall at one of those meetings...

"For God doth know that in the day ye eat [the fruit] thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil."

"The tragedy of humanity is that we have stone age instincts, medieval institutions and god-like powers."

#3    Kowalski

Kowalski

• 4,102 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 09:50 PM

View PostDark_Grey, on 05 June 2013 - 09:41 PM, said:

I know! Imagine all the crazy things you would hear....

#4    Professor Buzzkill

Professor Buzzkill

Integrity is all we have

• 2,979 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 10:07 PM

I am surprised the media is covering this considering they denied it existed for the last 60 years. In fact, Bilderberg was only officially recognized as existing after 2006.

Why do the average citizens not know or care about many high level people from as diverse groups (including media mogels, internet CEO's (google, youtube, etc), European royalty, US politicians and heads of departments and European politicians) meeting in secret?  Heck, they dont want people to know what they are doing and even who is invited. The list of attendees that was released raises some very important questions, but what about the secret attendees?

#5    Kowalski

Kowalski

• 4,102 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 10:15 PM

View PostProfessor Buzzkill, on 05 June 2013 - 10:07 PM, said:

I am surprised the media is covering this considering they denied it existed for the last 60 years. In fact, Bilderberg was only officially recognized as existing after 2006.

Why do the average citizens not know or care about many high level people from as diverse groups (including media mogels, internet CEO's (google, youtube, etc), European royalty, US politicians and heads of departments and European politicians) meeting in secret?  Heck, they dont want people to know what they are doing and even who is invited. The list of attendees that was released raises some very important questions, but what about the secret attendees?

I've been hearing the Amazon mogul Jeff Bezos will be there.

Check out: http://www.infowars....erg-conference/

And Goldman-Sachs is funding this? Well, some of it. The wall and tower were built courtesy of the tax payers.

#6    Kowalski

Kowalski

• 4,102 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 10:22 PM

I don't know if this is true or not, but there's video, so I'm thinking this is true but check this out:

http://www.infowars....to-show-papers/

#7    Professor Buzzkill

Professor Buzzkill

Integrity is all we have

• 2,979 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 10:25 PM

View PostKowalski, on 05 June 2013 - 10:15 PM, said:

I've been hearing the Amazon mogul Jeff Bezos will be there.

Check out: http://www.infowars....erg-conference/

And Goldman-Sachs is funding this? Well, some of it. The wall and tower were built courtesy of the tax payers.

You can bet that Goldman-Sachs is the tip of the iceberg when it comes to bankers at Bilderberg.

As for secret attendees this Gaurdianarticle from last years Bilderberg highlights some people who attended and were not on the list, including Bill Gates and Mitt Romney.

You have to admit that such a cosy and secret setting for such powerful billionaires (who BTW on average pay less tax than you or me) is not a good thing for any society. The bankers present have recieved millions in bonuses after the trillion dollar bailouts that were largely the result of poor management (if not outright criminal intention) and are able to have secret meetings with the very same people who not only voted on the bailouts (politicians) but also those who reported on the bailouts (media).

No wonder there was a concerted effort to keep Bilderberg secret

#8    Heaven Is A Halfpipe

Heaven Is A Halfpipe

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 914 posts

• Hi. My name is Spike.

Posted 05 June 2013 - 10:26 PM

View PostProfessor Buzzkill, on 05 June 2013 - 10:07 PM, said:

It's clever of the media to acknowledge the meetings happen and ensure to slap on what "conspiracy theorists" say; it automatically makes the general populous associate those "crazy" conspiracy theorists with the event and therefore they're less likely to think it's anything out of the ordinary.

IMO, any meeting any politician/royalty goes to should be watched over by an independent person who logs what happens. Secret meetings scream conspiracy.

You can go the distance, you can run the mile and you can walk straight through HELL with a smile.

My UM Credentials: http://www.unexplain...5

#9    Ashotep

Ashotep

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,975 posts

• Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway-John Wayne

Posted 06 June 2013 - 12:30 AM

Anytime the rich and powerful get together I wonder what is going on and a lot of times it isn't good.

Anti-terrorism zones, identity checks, feel for those that live there.

#10    Kowalski

Kowalski

• 4,102 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 01:33 PM

http://www.youtube.c...&v=-Vt3OvyL31w#

Edited by Kowalski, 06 June 2013 - 01:33 PM.

#11    Rafterman

Rafterman

Telekinetic

• 7,409 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 02:38 PM

Oh NOES, rich folks are talking to each other!

FYI, for those so interested in this top secret hush hush meeting, here's the agenda and a list of all participants.

http://www.telegraph...and-agenda.html

Edited by Rafterman, 06 June 2013 - 02:43 PM.

"For me, it is better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring."
                                                                                                                                           - Carl Sagan, The Demon-Haunted World:  Science as a Candle in the Dark

#12    Corp

Corp

Telekinetic

• 6,961 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 04:32 PM

View PostDark_Grey, on 05 June 2013 - 09:41 PM, said:

View PostKowalski, on 05 June 2013 - 09:50 PM, said:

I know! Imagine all the crazy things you would hear....

"So how many people do you think we're freaking out right now?"

"Tons, but I try not to think about it. I'm just going to enjoy our spa day."

;)

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things: the decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth a war, is much worse...A man who has nothing which he is willing to fight for, nothing which he cares more about than he does about his personal safety, is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

#13    preacherman76

preacherman76

Ntwadumela- He who greets with fire

• 12,644 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 04:58 PM

David Rockefeller bilderberg 1991

"We are grateful to The Washington Post, New York Times, Time magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost 40 years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subjected to the lights of publicity during those years.

But the world is more sophisticated and prepared to march toward a world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national autodetermination practiced in past centuries."

'Oh and the spa here is pretty cool'

Edited by preacherman76, 06 June 2013 - 05:00 PM.

Some things are true, even if you dont believe them.

#14    Dark_Grey

Dark_Grey

Baseless Opinionator

• 3,086 posts

• if (empty($universe)) {
    include 'reality.php';
    }

Posted 06 June 2013 - 05:00 PM

View PostCorp, on 06 June 2013 - 04:32 PM, said:

"So how many people do you think we're freaking out right now?"

"Tons, but I try not to think about it. I'm just going to enjoy our spa day."

;)

Doesn't really mesh with

View Postpreacherman76, on 06 June 2013 - 04:58 PM, said:

David Rockefeller bilderberg 1991

"We are grateful to The Washington Post, New York Times, Time magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost 40 years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subjected to the lights of publicity during those years.

But the world is more sophisticated and prepared to march toward a world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bank ers is surely preferable to the national autodetermination practiced in past centuries."

Unless of course he has a sick sense of humor and wants to go on record with a statement that is purely meant to be sensational.

It's hard not to be "tin-foil hat" when one of the most wealthy and controversial men in the world says something like that. Right from the horse's mouth. One world government, ruled by the banking elite.

Edited by Dark_Grey, 06 June 2013 - 05:02 PM.

"For God doth know that in the day ye eat [the fruit] thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil."

"The tragedy of humanity is that we have stone age instincts, medieval institutions and god-like powers."

#15    preacherman76

preacherman76

Ntwadumela- He who greets with fire

• 12,644 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 05:03 PM

View PostRafterman, on 06 June 2013 - 02:38 PM, said:

Oh NOES, rich folks are talking to each other!

FYI, for those so interested in this top secret hush hush meeting, here's the agenda and a list of all participants.

http://www.telegraph...and-agenda.html

So you think our elected officials should be above the law?? There are reasons our founders made laws against them meeting foriegners in secret.

Some things are true, even if you dont believe them.

Also tagged with bilderberg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users