Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 2 votes

Bilderberg 2013

bilderberg

• Please log in to reply
156 replies to this topic

#46    Starseed hybrid 1111

Starseed hybrid 1111

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 326 posts

• "Take the Red Matrix pill" be your own authentic self neo

Posted 08 June 2013 - 07:47 PM

yeah they are i think even more secretive than the rest of their friends the Illuminati,skull and bones society and etc.all they care about is their money,power and control and as for them being something else that's is also a more than possible thing.they won't reveal anything but we sure don't have to do anything for them though and resist any temptation of theirs.some of them are even racist or Nazi's maybe

#47    Kowalski

Kowalski

The Original Penguin Conspiracy Theorist

• 4,102 posts

• It's All Some Kind Of Wacked Out Conspiracy....

Posted 08 June 2013 - 08:16 PM

View PostThe Silver Thong, on 08 June 2013 - 04:03 AM, said:

Have they done any good.  As I suspect them as a terrorist organization I say we drone them.

no **** blow them the f up

I hope you don't get arrested for this post Silver.....
:unsure2:

#48    Hawkin

Hawkin

LiverEatenJohnson

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,074 posts

• Some say he is dead.
    Some say he will never be.

Posted 09 June 2013 - 05:51 AM

It's probably one big orgy for the big wiggs to unwind. Hugh Hefner supplying the ummmm... Merchandise

#49    shrooma

shrooma

Government Agent

• Banned
  • 3,985 posts

• Live.
    Sin.
    Die.

Posted 09 June 2013 - 09:05 AM

I think we can all relax.
any secret group that was planning on world domination wouldn't have invited ed balls.....
;-)
(unless it was to laugh at his stoopid name.)

"Get off your knees, the party's over."
-How do you sleep-
The Stone Roses.

#50    Ellapennella

Ellapennella

wishes upon stars

• 2,819 posts

Posted 09 June 2013 - 09:32 AM

I read over the thread and haven't seen a posting here of David Petraeus  role at this years  Bilderberg  meeting  ,my apologies  if it was posted already .Seems it's news that he's helping to construct a Massive Spy Grid.

One other thing ,  the Infowars program dated on 6/7/13 shows where the commander in chief is speaking of spying ,but then  the host of the infowars program detailed that he "the commander in chief" was actually not being honest  with his words , that he was actually lying as he was talking about it, about who is being spied on.

It doesn't seem to feel like the government " globalist " care to secure the country  . I seen/read  some  of you posters here and your insensitive opinions/remarks on the issues relating  to and of  the bilderberg meet ups the elite depend on .

The false accusations from some of you  here is so unreal, how on earth do view the globalist ? Why would anyone suggest that we who  dislike the globalist elite  dislike  them because they are rich ? That is such an ignorant comment to make about us. Is it because of money or because of their heart on matters that matter most ? Are all wars not created by bankers a.k.a globalist elite?

http://www.infowars....-data-spy-grid/

#51    Kowalski

Kowalski

The Original Penguin Conspiracy Theorist

• 4,102 posts

• It's All Some Kind Of Wacked Out Conspiracy....

Posted 09 June 2013 - 01:25 PM

View PostReann, on 09 June 2013 - 09:32 AM, said:

I read over the thread and haven't seen a posting here of David Petraeus  role at this years  Bilderberg  meeting  ,my apologies  if it was posted already .Seems it's news that he's helping to construct a Massive Spy Grid.

One other thing ,  the Infowars program dated on 6/7/13 shows where the commander in chief is speaking of spying ,but then  the host of the infowars program detailed that he "the commander in chief" was actually not being honest  with his words , that he was actually lying as he was talking about it, about who is being spied on.

It doesn't seem to feel like the government " globalist " care to secure the country  . I seen/read  some  of you posters here and your insensitive opinions/remarks on the issues relating  to and of  the bilderberg meet ups the elite depend on .

The false accusations from some of you  here is so unreal, how on earth do view the globalist ? Why would anyone suggest that we who  dislike the globalist elite  dislike  them because they are rich ? That is such an ignorant comment to make about us. Is it because of money or because of their heart on matters that matter most ? Are all wars not created by bankers a.k.a globalist elite?

http://www.infowars....-data-spy-grid/

I didn't see that Petreaus had been there! Well, surprise, surprise...

Also, isn't it a little "concidental" that all this stuff about the NSA and Prism Program come out right when Bilderberg is meeting?

#52    acidhead

acidhead

Were Not Your Slaves!

• 10,923 posts

Posted 09 June 2013 - 08:56 PM

"there is no wrong or right - just popular opinion"

#53    TheSpoonyOne

TheSpoonyOne

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 233 posts

Posted 09 June 2013 - 11:26 PM

View PostRafterman, on 06 June 2013 - 02:38 PM, said:

Oh NOES, rich folks are talking to each other!

FYI, for those so interested in this top secret hush hush meeting, here's the agenda and a list of all participants.

http://www.telegraph...and-agenda.html

The problem I have with this, is that issues such as US foreign policy and the politics of the European Union, should not be something businessmen should have a say in, at least not on the same level, and in the same rooms, as elected politicians who's job is to serve the people who elected them. Frankly, I'm amazed any politician has the audacity to enter the same room for such a gathering, the idea that elected officials and 'businessmen' should be on the same level of looking at and deciding policy is deeply disturbing...

Regardless of any conspiracy theories some may have, it can't be denied that it is outright wrong for politicians to be elected by a free people under the guise of serving their wishes in government, only to have businessmen and the mega-rich be looked to, by said politicians, as perfectly legitimate equals on deciding policy and whatever else.

Edited by TheSpoonyOne, 09 June 2013 - 11:30 PM.

#54    acidhead

acidhead

Were Not Your Slaves!

• 10,923 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 02:58 AM

View PostTheSpoonyOne, on 09 June 2013 - 11:26 PM, said:

The problem I have with this, is that issues such as US foreign policy and the politics of the European Union, should not be something businessmen should have a say in, at least not on the same level, and in the same rooms, as elected politicians who's job is to serve the people who elected them. Frankly, I'm amazed any politician has the audacity to enter the same room for such a gathering, the idea that elected officials and 'businessmen' should be on the same level of looking at and deciding policy is deeply disturbing...

Regardless of any conspiracy theories some may have, it can't be denied that it is outright wrong for politicians to be elected by a free people under the guise of serving their wishes in government, only to have businessmen and the mega-rich be looked to, by said politicians, as perfectly legitimate equals on deciding policy and whatever else.

Totally agree.  It is absolutely wrong for elected officials to engage in private conferences with the private business sector.  Deals made behind closed doors involving current elected officials does nothing to uphold the free market capitalistic system they preach while campaigning for votes.  What they are indeed doing is participating in crony-capitalism.  They use their influence and power to undermine the free market.  The playing field becomes tilted corrupting the system.

#55    Detective Mystery 2015

Detective Mystery 2015

Poltergeist

• 2,771 posts

• Mysteries are tomorrow's histories.

Posted 10 June 2013 - 03:06 AM

How close do these meetings come to violations of the Logan Act? It could be that these yearly meetings are nothing more than ways for the main movers and shakers to network with each other, to discuss ideas and issues. The MSM secrecy is disturbing, though. It raises as many concerns about the function of American journalism as it does about the power of the "rulers of the world".

There is one reality with billions of versions.

#56    shrooma

shrooma

Government Agent

• Banned
  • 3,985 posts

• Live.
    Sin.
    Die.

Posted 10 June 2013 - 03:17 AM

I don't know why everyone's complaining about the bilderberg group?
i've always loved their colourful, marzipan-covered little sponge cakes.....
:-)

"Get off your knees, the party's over."
-How do you sleep-
The Stone Roses.

#57    Likely Guy

Likely Guy

Undecided, mostly.

• 6,204 posts

• I might have been born yesterday
    but, I stayed up all night.

Posted 10 June 2013 - 03:20 AM

Rich people have meetings.

*end of news break*

#58    Likely Guy

Likely Guy

Undecided, mostly.

• 6,204 posts

• I might have been born yesterday
    but, I stayed up all night.

Posted 10 June 2013 - 03:26 AM

View PostDetective Mystery 2013, on 10 June 2013 - 03:06 AM, said:

How close do these meetings come to violations of the Logan Act? It could be that these yearly meetings are nothing more than ways for the main movers and shakers to network with each other, to discuss ideas and issues. The MSM secrecy is disturbing, though. It raises as many concerns about the function of American journalism as it does about the power of the "rulers of the world".

I'm just curious, how much does the 'Logan Act' have to do with the Bilderberg Group, really?

#59    acidhead

acidhead

Were Not Your Slaves!

• 10,923 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 04:01 AM

View PostLikely Guy, on 10 June 2013 - 03:26 AM, said:

I'm just curious, how much does the 'Logan Act' have to do with the Bilderberg Group, really?

In general, the Act is intended to prohibit American citizens without authority from interfering in relations between the United States and foreign governments.  This includes all american citizens not just GOV officials.  You cannot be charged under the Logan Act be you a citizen or a GOV official for simply attending such meeting. The Bilderberg annual meeting is a mix between the private sector and GOV.  It's totally private.  No transcripts of the meetings.  It's secrecy is it's mystery as to what has the ability to transpire into public policies back home and abroad.  This is why the Logan Act is brought up.  You cannot be charged under the act for attending the meeting but you better believe that all eyes and ears are now attentively paying attention to whatever moves you may make in the future.  There is too much corruption in the free market capitalistic system because GOV is always interfering and favoring friends.  This is called crony capitalism.  And many are sick of it.  So sick of it that we raise the Logan Act as a warning to the GOV attendees to think about while they trade ideas and phone numbers.  

#60    acidhead

acidhead

Were Not Your Slaves!

• 10,923 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 04:32 AM

Also tagged with bilderberg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users