Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

A Strange New Disorder

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#16    Arbenol

Arbenol

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 09:46 AM

View PostSir Wearer of Hats, on 06 June 2013 - 09:24 AM, said:

It's not something OBAMA'S A MUSLIM I've observed myself.

I must admit I'm beginning to think I've been imagining it. Since I mentioned it, I've haven't seen a single example.

#17    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,266 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 06 June 2013 - 12:20 PM

View PostArbenol68, on 06 June 2013 - 07:54 AM, said:

I've been painting all day. Fumes, you understand!

But there was a half serious point to the thread. I've seen it happen a few times. Here's an example from a discussion I was involved in yesterday:

Now, where did that come from?

Mmmmm,I see what you mean . Maybe its a new virus spread via animals air water and McDonald's .
It's called obamaitis ,and we will all becforced to endure painful vaccinations to make big pharm lots of money ,and keep us all safe from weird outbursts about the president of the USA

Miss me?

#18    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,266 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 06 June 2013 - 12:21 PM

View PostArbenol68, on 06 June 2013 - 09:46 AM, said:

I must admit I'm beginning to think I've been imagining it. Since I mentioned it, I've haven't seen a single example.

Maybe avoid those fumes for a bit .

Miss me?

#19    Arbenol

Arbenol

Psychic Spy

• 1,652 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 12:40 PM

View PostSimbi Laveau, on 06 June 2013 - 12:21 PM, said:

Maybe avoid those fumes for a bit .

I've got more painting tomorrow. Maybe it will start happening again.

#20    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 6,677 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 06 June 2013 - 12:41 PM

View PostArbenol68, on 06 June 2013 - 05:17 AM, said:

Me too. Maybe we're coming down with it.
Oh dear, I do "OBAMA IS A MUSLIM".  hope it is not contagious.
Do you know "OBAMA IS A MUSLIM" what the symptoms are "OBAMA IS A MUSLIM". and can you tell us so that I "OBAMA IS A MUSLIM". can be aware if it starts to "OBAMA IS A MUSLIM". affect me?

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#21    Jessica Christ

Jessica Christ

jeanne d'arc, je te suivrai

• 3,607 posts
  • Location:Currently entering that inner landscape connecting those throughout life

• It seems so important now but you will get over.

Posted 06 June 2013 - 01:37 PM

A fair point and accurate observation, Arbenol.

That it is only certain types attracted to such displays is revealing. That certain spheres of the internet attract these certain types should also be noted. Other places online are lacking, thankfully, of such malcontents and their misinformed views. None of it is based in actual scholarship but conspiracy theory instead.

Of course what anyone says, claims, or complains about reveals more about themselves than whatever they are commenting on. So a few are not happy and the internet is a peculator allowing the false bias consensus among them to stew. A study of history will show while the increase is new the origin is not. Some actually believed that FDR knew about Pearl Harbor before it happened and they had something like six congressional hearings over it full of partisan calls for impeachment. My fellow Christian Obama will be fine. Our democracy meanwhile suffers as the party of obstruction refuses to move forward on the agendas that matter such as repairing our national infrastructure. Bridges are actually falling.

Only when Democrats and Republicans fully agree on something will we have something concrete. That now only one party is making claims is not going to offer much glue in the way of lasting change or substantial complaint. No one is taking them serious and it probably does have something to do with obsessive compulsiveness, which some believe also plays into or shares similar features with Tourette's, but this is just a premature guess. More studies would be necessary to pin down any psychological reason for why some are so sure mistrustful to the point they feel the need to evangelize all of us but they are simply being greeted like the ding dong of a Jehovah Witness visit. Not buying into it no matter how much they offer toddler-like tantrum. Too bad there is not a timeout corner we could place them in during the interim...

Edited by The world needs you, 06 June 2013 - 02:01 PM.

#22    aztek

aztek

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,515 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 02:11 PM

obama is a muslim?!?!?!?!?  omg, it all makes sence now, lol

RESIDENT TROLL.

#23    Frank Merton

Frank Merton

Blue fish

• 13,189 posts

• fmerton.blogspot.com

Posted 06 June 2013 - 02:16 PM

It'd be kinda neat if he were, but somehow I sorta doubt it.  I know a lot of Muslims and they do things he doesn't do and he does things they don't do.

That he is not Islamophobic is about as far as I would take it.

#24    Kowalski

Kowalski

The Original Penguin Conspiracy Theorist

• 4,102 posts

• It's All Some Kind Of Wacked Out Conspiracy....

Posted 06 June 2013 - 02:35 PM

Obama's religion is MONEY and POWER.
Like all politicians....

#25    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 6,677 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 06 June 2013 - 03:49 PM

View PostKowalski, on 06 June 2013 - 02:35 PM, said:

Obama's religion is MONEY and POWER.
Like all politicians....
yep and the only god they think there is, is themselves!

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#26    Arbenol

Arbenol

Psychic Spy

• 1,652 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 11:34 PM

View Postfreetoroam, on 06 June 2013 - 12:41 PM, said:

Oh dear, I do "OBAMA IS A MUSLIM".  hope it is not contagious.
Do you know "OBAMA IS A MUSLIM" what the symptoms are "OBAMA IS A MUSLIM". and can you tell us so that I "OBAMA IS A MUSLIM". can be aware if it starts to "OBAMA IS A MUSLIM". affect me?

If it starts to happen, you'll know about it. I'm glad to report that you show no signs of this terrible affliction. But, remain vigilant!

#27    Odin11

Odin11

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 853 posts

• I like your Christ.
    I do not like your Christians.
    They are so unlike your Christ.
    -Gandhi-

Posted 07 June 2013 - 12:05 AM

View PostArbenol68, on 06 June 2013 - 09:46 AM, said:

It happened to me today in the, Homosexuality, sin, choice or biology? topic. And out of no where too, the topic had nothing to do with Obama.

That's right blame someone else for your problems.  Gee to think obama comes to this site.

"If we believe absurdities, we shall commit atrocities." -Voltaire

Geology shows that fossils are of different ages. Paleontology shows a fossil sequence, the list of species represented changes through time. Taxonomy shows biological relationships among species. Evolution is the explanation that threads it all together. Creationism is the practice of squeezing one's eyes shut and wailing "Does not!" ~Author Unknown

#28    Wickian

Wickian

Doppelganger

• 3,790 posts

• Save it for Queen Doppelpoppellus!

Posted 07 June 2013 - 01:11 AM

Obama blames adversity mostly at idiots so after much understandably special litigation's, imperials move.

That sentence makes almost no sense, but the subliminal Obama bashing must go on.

Edited by Wickian, 07 June 2013 - 01:19 AM.

#29    MiskatonicGrad

MiskatonicGrad

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 561 posts

• "the natural progress of things is liberty to yield and goverment to gain ground." Thomas Jefferson

Posted 07 June 2013 - 01:27 AM

the people that post these things don't really think that way. in truth they work for the govmint at some low level and post this stuff to help Obama (a.k.a. all that is evil in the world) weed out any threats to his power. You just wait today it's tapping Verizon phone calls tomorrow UM forums. Mr. Holder knows all about it. It's just another vast left-wing conspiracy.

"Were we directed from Washington when to sow, and when to reap, we should soon want bread" --Thomas Jefferson(1821)

"No man's life, liberty, or property is safe while the legislature is in session"--Mark Twain(1866)

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." --Thomas Jefferson(1800)

#30    Arbenol

Arbenol

Psychic Spy

• 1,652 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 01:31 AM

View PostOdin11, on 07 June 2013 - 12:05 AM, said:

It happened to me today in the, Homosexuality, sin, choice or biology? topic. And out of no where too, the topic had nothing to do with Obama.

I saw that too. Another good example.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users