Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


* * * * * 3 votes

How can you be a real life Wizard ? (wise one

wizard magick occult philosophy wisdom

  • Please log in to reply
83 replies to this topic

#31    SpiritWriter

SpiritWriter

  • Member
  • 3,660 posts
  • Joined:21 Jun 2012
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:on the ground

  • The greatest story ever told is Your story.

Posted 09 June 2013 - 12:39 AM

View PostLostSouls7, on 09 June 2013 - 12:01 AM, said:

I think in the bible it just condems black magic, or curses bindings right?
I never see where it says you can't use supernatural power to heal..
or be positive in unity with nature...

Even Jesus used magic right? Of course they say he got his powers from God etc.
But he did healing.

In the bible is always just talks bad about Sorcery... etc.
But i never saw it say white magic was bad.

Yes christianity uses spiritual power but the bible does specifically condemn "witchcraft" which I find confusing because the practices could be considered witchcraft depending on how you look at it or what you call it. I guess as long as you call it prayer your good!

The letter kills but The Spirit gives life. 2 Corinthians 3:6

Non-ambiguity and non-contradiction are one sided and thus unsuited to express the incomprehensible. -Jung

#32    xFelix

xFelix

    Astral Projection

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 653 posts
  • Joined:30 Dec 2011
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Florida

  • Yea I'm Pagan, oh no!

Posted 09 June 2013 - 01:48 AM

View PostLostSouls7, on 09 June 2013 - 12:01 AM, said:

I think in the bible it just condems black magic, or curses bindings right?
I never see where it says you can't use supernatural power to heal..
or be positive in unity with nature...

Even Jesus used magic right? Of course they say he got his powers from God etc.
But he did healing.

In the bible is always just talks bad about Sorcery... etc.
But i never saw it say white magic was bad.

The bible condemns withcraft, and all sorts of supernatural/paranormal/metaphysical attributes... The problem is that the bible only applies to those who believe in it. One who is not Christian is not affected by that of which it condemns.

My posts consist of my opinions, beliefs, and experiences, feel free to disagree in a respectful manner.

I have a right to my beleifs, just as you have a right to not agree with them.

So long as we respect each other's beliefs, we won't have a single problem.


#33    SpiritWriter

SpiritWriter

  • Member
  • 3,660 posts
  • Joined:21 Jun 2012
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:on the ground

  • The greatest story ever told is Your story.

Posted 09 June 2013 - 02:24 AM

View PostxFelix, on 09 June 2013 - 01:48 AM, said:



The bible condemns withcraft, and all sorts of supernatural/paranormal/metaphysical attributes... The problem is that the bible only applies to those who believe in it. One who is not Christian is not affected by that of which it condemns.

The problem is that there is a seperation between governments of beliefs but we all have access to the same power. There are many principles of the christian faith that apply to the supernatural and are very important these in some cases cannot carry over to those who do not adcribe to christianity because of thier belief and vise versa, a christian can also be hindered in thier recognition of thier true porential because they have been made afraid. A christian that can access the power dispite these things is a true warrior and also a "witch", in my opinion who puts the holy one before her. Truthfully we should not be divided. All have access to and practice "evil", at least a witch in doing so can boldly label it and be accountable for her actions while a christian must hide out waiting to be exposed... ,

I wonder if witchcraft is so highly condemed by the church because there is a lot of feminine and earth power. Now the Jews at least so I heard did recognize the power of the moon and the earlier practice show definate signs of nature, the sacrifice, the cleansing and bur ning of herbs etc... yeah must be because of the power it gives to women because everyone knows, its mostly women in the church, in numbers they are always the most active, upright and faithful (no offence men) so thats what I think, purposed to take away power. I really didnt start thinking about these matters until I recognized the divine feminine and my world has changed a lot since then.

I disagree about what you said about this applies to only those who believe in the bible or are christian because I am christian and a student of the bible, it effects me greatly and something I have to deal with.

The letter kills but The Spirit gives life. 2 Corinthians 3:6

Non-ambiguity and non-contradiction are one sided and thus unsuited to express the incomprehensible. -Jung

#34    xFelix

xFelix

    Astral Projection

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 653 posts
  • Joined:30 Dec 2011
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Florida

  • Yea I'm Pagan, oh no!

Posted 09 June 2013 - 04:08 AM

View PostSpiritWriter, on 09 June 2013 - 02:24 AM, said:

I disagree about what you said about this applies to only those who believe in the bible or are christian because I am christian and a student of the bible, it effects me greatly and something I have to deal with.

You said you disagree, but then you say you do believe in the bible and it holds authority over you.

The bible has nothing to do with me, or my faith, or my ability to use light or dark energies at all. How can someone else's beliefs make mine any better or worse if I don't believe in them?

If you do study the bible then you already know that the bible says that witchcraft, and similar things are of the devil... I am just answering the question that was asked, without putting my own beliefs in it...

My posts consist of my opinions, beliefs, and experiences, feel free to disagree in a respectful manner.

I have a right to my beleifs, just as you have a right to not agree with them.

So long as we respect each other's beliefs, we won't have a single problem.


#35    Jessica Christ

Jessica Christ

    jeanne d'arc, je te suivrai

  • Member
  • 3,609 posts
  • Joined:27 May 2011
  • Location:Currently entering

  • It seems so important now but you will get over.

Posted 09 June 2013 - 04:37 AM

Witchcraft is mentioned in the New Testament. So one has to look at what the word means in the original Greek and not just how it was translated by King James' translators.

In the Greek it is "pharmakeia". Not exactly the same thing as what we consider witchcraft meant for balance, intention, or good will. Of course wanting to harm another is already covered in other passages that have nothing to do with witchcraft or magic.

The Old Testament also has rules on the proper way to keep slaves and not to mix textiles like we do with synthetic blends. Talking back to your parents or cheating in marriage was to be punished by death. Cultural edicts for a tribal era and not ours.

Edited by The world needs you, 09 June 2013 - 04:49 AM.


#36    SpiritWriter

SpiritWriter

  • Member
  • 3,660 posts
  • Joined:21 Jun 2012
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:on the ground

  • The greatest story ever told is Your story.

Posted 09 June 2013 - 05:14 AM

View PostxFelix, on 09 June 2013 - 04:08 AM, said:



You said you disagree, but then you say you do believe in the bible and it holds authority over you.

The bible has nothing to do with me, or my faith, or my ability to use light or dark energies at all. How can someone else's beliefs make mine any better or worse if I don't believe in them?

If you do study the bible then you already know that the bible says that witchcraft, and similar things are of the devil... I am just answering the question that was asked, without putting my own beliefs in it...

No I did not say that the bible holds authority over me, im saying that these issues effect me because I am christian and a student of the bible. Im just saying these are issues I deal with as a christian.. for you it doesn't have an effect because you are totally seperate from its teaching, I am not but and the same time I do not see using the spiritual powers as unchristian. What I do see is how the two should be able to corrolate more than they do in present day society. But then again it is a private matter to each owns heart. For me as long as I can continue to grow in not being worried what others think about me I will be ok.

Edited by SpiritWriter, 09 June 2013 - 05:23 AM.

The letter kills but The Spirit gives life. 2 Corinthians 3:6

Non-ambiguity and non-contradiction are one sided and thus unsuited to express the incomprehensible. -Jung

#37    xFelix

xFelix

    Astral Projection

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 653 posts
  • Joined:30 Dec 2011
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Florida

  • Yea I'm Pagan, oh no!

Posted 09 June 2013 - 05:46 AM

View PostThe world needs you, on 09 June 2013 - 04:37 AM, said:

Witchcraft is mentioned in the New Testament. So one has to look at what the word means in the original Greek and not just how it was translated by King James' translators.

In the Greek it is "pharmakeia". Not exactly the same thing as what we consider witchcraft meant for balance, intention, or good will. Of course wanting to harm another is already covered in other passages that have nothing to do with witchcraft or magic.

The Old Testament also has rules on the proper way to keep slaves and not to mix textiles like we do with synthetic blends. Talking back to your parents or cheating in marriage was to be punished by death. Cultural edicts for a tribal era and not ours.
Wait cultural what for a tribal era? My faith stems from the tribal era, and we didn't have much at all in common with those things you pointed out to be cultural edicts.. Don't blame us cause someone said something! lol

@SpiritWriter Thank you for clearing that up.. Now I understand what your stance is.

At any rate, wizardry is about knowledge so learn your face off and I hope you enjoy!

My posts consist of my opinions, beliefs, and experiences, feel free to disagree in a respectful manner.

I have a right to my beleifs, just as you have a right to not agree with them.

So long as we respect each other's beliefs, we won't have a single problem.


#38    Jessica Christ

Jessica Christ

    jeanne d'arc, je te suivrai

  • Member
  • 3,609 posts
  • Joined:27 May 2011
  • Location:Currently entering

  • It seems so important now but you will get over.

Posted 09 June 2013 - 05:52 AM

Unrelated but one should also understand the difference between high and low magic.

Prefer low magic myself.


#39    LostSouls7

LostSouls7

    Conspiracy Theorist

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 887 posts
  • Joined:21 Oct 2012
  • Gender:Male

Posted 09 June 2013 - 06:23 AM

I have a Christian Background...

but let's be honest.. Moses WAS a Wizard... the long wooden staff that he used
to do magick... his long gray beard.. and his robe...
Of course they say his magic was directly from God....

Jesus could be considered a Wizard..
and the Book of Acts.. if full of the Apostles doing all KINDS of magick acts..

so yes as long as you call it prayer.. and you say your power is from God..
i guess as a Christian you can do magick!!

Oh but I think God.. and Apostples did black magick as well..
when they cast a curse to blind the Sorcery Bar Jesus...
and also when God cast the curse of Leper illness on people...

so also I guess curses and black magic is fine..
as long as you do it using God's power ?

Bottom line... If i was made in God's image...
I am creative.. and i manifest with the word.. and emotion as he does I think.

I study herbs and plants how they heal DNA.. boost energy.
Make healthy potions. To some people they will say that is demonic witch craft...
but NO.. i am using what God and nature created... and learn about it's hidden powers..
to benefit me and others...
but let's say you mix poision herbs and try to make an enemy drink that..
then you could say you are using evil intent to hurt someone etc...

even with herbs some heal. but some can harm or kill you...

Now of my things i manifest were by will of Devil or Demons..
because i dont call on them.. and never made a pact with them....
If anything since my songs and thinking is high vibes..
it would be more angelic magic....

I feel we all do magic to a certain extent... our state of mind..
what we think.. feel say... it all manifests in some way.

People who think, speak, write negative all the time..
usually have a pretty bad life....

As opposed to someone who is more positive...
they seem happy and joyful and in good spirits most of the time :)

Do you Fear The Ouija?
www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUCPmNBbLHM
Wisdom of Magic and Natural Healing Potions enjoy
http://healingpotion...ic.blogspot.com

#40    SpiritWriter

SpiritWriter

  • Member
  • 3,660 posts
  • Joined:21 Jun 2012
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:on the ground

  • The greatest story ever told is Your story.

Posted 09 June 2013 - 04:30 PM

I am liking your comment but that doesn't mean I agree with cursing people.. yes I agree we are made in the image of god, but I do agree with this thinking.

The letter kills but The Spirit gives life. 2 Corinthians 3:6

Non-ambiguity and non-contradiction are one sided and thus unsuited to express the incomprehensible. -Jung

#41    ReaperS_ParadoX

ReaperS_ParadoX

    “What’s wrong with accepting madness?

  • Member
  • 2,521 posts
  • Joined:29 Jun 2012
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:A really cold region devoid of stars

  • The boundaries which divide Life from Death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?

Posted 09 June 2013 - 06:08 PM

DarkWind what are your views on Aleister Crowley?

COME WITH ME. OVERWHELMING POWER AND MADNESS AWAIT

THAT IS NOT DEAD WHICH CAN ETERNAL LIE AND WITH STRANGE AEONS EVEN DEATH MAY DIE

#42    ReaperS_ParadoX

ReaperS_ParadoX

    “What’s wrong with accepting madness?

  • Member
  • 2,521 posts
  • Joined:29 Jun 2012
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:A really cold region devoid of stars

  • The boundaries which divide Life from Death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?

Posted 09 June 2013 - 06:13 PM

View PostLostSouls7, on 09 June 2013 - 06:23 AM, said:

I have a Christian Background...

but let's be honest.. Moses WAS a Wizard... the long wooden staff that he used
to do magick... his long gray beard.. and his robe...
Of course they say his magic was directly from God....

Jesus could be considered a Wizard..
and the Book of Acts.. if full of the Apostles doing all KINDS of magick acts..

so yes as long as you call it prayer.. and you say your power is from God..
i guess as a Christian you can do magick!!

Oh but I think God.. and Apostples did black magick as well..
when they cast a curse to blind the Sorcery Bar Jesus...
and also when God cast the curse of Leper illness on people...

so also I guess curses and black magic is fine..
as long as you do it using God's power ?

Bottom line... If i was made in God's image...
I am creative.. and i manifest with the word.. and emotion as he does I think.

I study herbs and plants how they heal DNA.. boost energy.
Make healthy potions. To some people they will say that is demonic witch craft...
but NO.. i am using what God and nature created... and learn about it's hidden powers..
to benefit me and others...
but let's say you mix poision herbs and try to make an enemy drink that..
then you could say you are using evil intent to hurt someone etc...

even with herbs some heal. but some can harm or kill you...

Now of my things i manifest were by will of Devil or Demons..
because i dont call on them.. and never made a pact with them....
If anything since my songs and thinking is high vibes..
it would be more angelic magic....

I feel we all do magic to a certain extent... our state of mind..
what we think.. feel say... it all manifests in some way.

People who think, speak, write negative all the time..
usually have a pretty bad life....

As opposed to someone who is more positive...
they seem happy and joyful and in good spirits most of the time :)
Moses got in trouble and wasnt allowed to go into the promiseland because he claimed that the specific miracle was his own doing.  Now obviously If he really knew magick why would he exclude himself from getting into the promiseland.  Because it was all gods doing

COME WITH ME. OVERWHELMING POWER AND MADNESS AWAIT

THAT IS NOT DEAD WHICH CAN ETERNAL LIE AND WITH STRANGE AEONS EVEN DEATH MAY DIE

#43    SpiritWriter

SpiritWriter

  • Member
  • 3,660 posts
  • Joined:21 Jun 2012
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:on the ground

  • The greatest story ever told is Your story.

Posted 09 June 2013 - 06:26 PM

Yes moses was differentiated from the other sorcerers who performed the same trick and his serpant ate all of the other sorcerers serpants so that the pharoah would know he got his power from God



The letter kills but The Spirit gives life. 2 Corinthians 3:6

Non-ambiguity and non-contradiction are one sided and thus unsuited to express the incomprehensible. -Jung

#44    ReaperS_ParadoX

ReaperS_ParadoX

    “What’s wrong with accepting madness?

  • Member
  • 2,521 posts
  • Joined:29 Jun 2012
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:A really cold region devoid of stars

  • The boundaries which divide Life from Death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?

Posted 09 June 2013 - 06:34 PM

View PostSpiritWriter, on 09 June 2013 - 06:26 PM, said:

Yes moses was differentiated from the other sorcerers who performed the same trick and his serpant ate all of the other sorcerers serpants so that the pharoah would know he got his power from God
Exactly

COME WITH ME. OVERWHELMING POWER AND MADNESS AWAIT

THAT IS NOT DEAD WHICH CAN ETERNAL LIE AND WITH STRANGE AEONS EVEN DEATH MAY DIE

#45    Jessica Christ

Jessica Christ

    jeanne d'arc, je te suivrai

  • Member
  • 3,609 posts
  • Joined:27 May 2011
  • Location:Currently entering

  • It seems so important now but you will get over.

Posted 09 June 2013 - 08:18 PM

From a believers perspective don't we all get our power from God? From the Universe? Just waking up and breathing. Of course we can claim it is our will and power alone. We all use this same energy and at times we can let it use us. Why is magic any different than the mundane in this regard?  Moses and the magicians of the Pharaoh worked on the same principles within the framework of that myth in my view.

Edited by The world needs you, 09 June 2013 - 08:24 PM.






Also tagged with wizard, magick, occult, philosophy, wisdom

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users