Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Sasquatch Ontario Hoaxers.

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#1    danbell06

danbell06

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 322 posts

• BNAG.... < That's Bang out of order!

Posted 07 June 2013 - 01:18 PM

Has anyone heard their alleged recordings of bigfoot? To me they sound like someone with a disability being recorded.

Shouldn't really give them the publicity they so clearly thrive on, but most "researchers" nowadays are in the same boat

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.
Posted Image

#2    Rafterman

Rafterman

Telekinetic

• 6,685 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 03:36 PM

The biggest problem I've always had with the "Sasquatch sounds" is that most of those reporting them know nothing about the normal sounds made by wildlife.

Then of course there's the issue of some researcher not knowing that Bobo is two hills over with his You Find 'Em Sasquatch Sound Blaster - conveniently available on the BFRO website for $49.95.  Moneymakah b****es!!!!

"You can't have freedom of religion without having freedom from the religious beliefs of other people."

#3    danbell06

danbell06

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 322 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 05:46 PM

Bigfoot is ALL about money.
The naive people who actually search for bigfoot with the intentions of an encounter are the people whom my heart goes out to.

Posted Image

#4    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,327 posts
  • Location:Safford, Arizona...My heart and soul are still on the Oregon Coast.

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 07 June 2013 - 07:16 PM

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

#5    keninsc

keninsc

Poltergeist

• Validating
  • 3,234 posts

• The problem with people who have no vices is that generally you can be pretty sure they're going to have some pretty annoying virtues. Liz Taylor

Posted 07 June 2013 - 07:37 PM

View Postdanbell06, on 07 June 2013 - 05:46 PM, said:

Bigfoot is ALL abouaren'tey.
The naive people who actually search for bigfoot with the intentions of an encounter are the people whom my heart goes out to.
In most cases I would agree, however there are people who are out looking for the critters that aren't posting everything or trying to sell seminars. Some people are just out looking and aren't going to say much until they have either a body or proof positive. Short of a body, I don't see anything else I'd call proof.
......but that's me.

Edited by keninsc, 07 June 2013 - 07:43 PM.

#6    danbell06

danbell06

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 322 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 11:42 PM

View Postkeninsc, on 07 June 2013 - 07:37 PM, said:

In most cases I would agree, however there are people who are out looking for the critters that aren't posting everything or trying to sell seminars. Some people are just out looking and aren't going to say much until they have either a body or proof positive. Short of a body, I don't see anything else I'd call proof.
......but that's me.

So there are actually "researchers" who aren't just in it for personal gain?
The whole bigfoot legend itself was a form of attention seeking and the people who search, are all in it to get some sort of recognition.

Edited by danbell06, 07 June 2013 - 11:46 PM.

Posted Image

#7    Jessem

Jessem

Future Husband

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,451 posts

• No matter what anyone say's, you can make a difference... you probably already have.

Posted 08 June 2013 - 12:34 AM

View Postdanbell06, on 07 June 2013 - 11:42 PM, said:

The whole bigfoot legend itself was a form of attention seeking and the people who search, are all in it to get some sort of recognition.

I disagree, It's been apart of native american lore for generations. There is actual conclusive evidence located within tribes that are sacred, but unfortunately for most if they can't see it with their own eyes, it doesn't exist. Most tribes keep these things close to their people, and believe or not alot them know more than we'll ever know.

The secret of life is'nt trying to figure out the secret, its about living it.

#8    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,327 posts

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 08 June 2013 - 01:43 AM

You are 100% correct right.

There is not one " legitimate" group searching for Bif.......

They want...

1. Attention
2. Fame
3. Money ( 1 and 2 contribute to this )

Anyone that has any kind of researching ability, and logic, knows Bif does not exist.

( I am posting after quite a few beers, and really saying how I feel, plus I live in the heart of what Bif people say is Bigfoot territory )

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

#9    coolguy

coolguy

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,935 posts

• Star trek rules

Posted 08 June 2013 - 04:09 AM

Very sad that these so called Bigfoot hunters have to hoax this. It's so fake it's not even funny

#10    Tia

Tia

The Naughty Angel.

• 6,272 posts

Posted 08 June 2013 - 04:11 AM

Dan, I have researched for years (almost 10 on and off) and used to share quite happily my findings.

I don't have a tv show or do ads for fast food products.

In reality with what I've learnt, protection of the species is my primary concern. So yes I know of a few people in Australia and also the US that work like me, we use our research for knowledge and our personal growth.

My children have been given a gift so special with what they have also experienced, life will never be just read and believe what the majority say. Their minds have been opened to the greater existence of something more out there.

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win. Gandhi.
HEY I WON!

#11    keninsc

keninsc

Poltergeist

• Validating
  • 3,234 posts

• The problem with people who have no vices is that generally you can be pretty sure they're going to have some pretty annoying virtues. Liz Taylor

Posted 08 June 2013 - 07:38 AM

Actually, there are a couple of regular posters here who are active Bigfoot hunters. They don't talk about it because they're more interested in actually finding bigfoot than  being a social media......whatever. That's not to say that when they actually do nail a Biggy or have solid proof they won't want to have their fifteen minutes and maybe a footnote in the proverbial history books. However, until such time as they do have it, they simply don't want to play the "Slick Rick Dyer" role.

Personally, I see nothing wrong with getting out in the wilderness, communing with nature, and while I'm at it, keeping an eye open for Bigfoot sign or maybe even a Bigfoot. If I find one great, if not then it would not be a wasted effort because I enjoy being out in the woods anyway.......personally, I think I was born about a hundred and fifty years too late, because I think I would have made a great mountain man. However, I like hot running water and indoor toilets too much.

....and just to add:

If you're going out and your only goal is to find a Bigfoot or have an encounter with one then odds are you're going to be sadly disappointed and get burned out and turn cynical rather quickly. Personally, I have spent a great deal of time hiking and comping in this country in various places and never seen any sign of a Bigfoot. Never would have known there was such a thing had I not heard the stories of them which I didn't put much stock in at the time. Ok, so you guys want to laugh at a guy who'd go looking for Bigfoot, but a guy who's out trying to catch sight of a Double Crested, long billed, purple throated, South American Finch....isn't?

#12    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,327 posts

Posted 08 June 2013 - 06:00 PM

View Postkeninsc, on 08 June 2013 - 07:38 AM, said:

Actually, there are a couple of regular posters here who are active Bigfoot hunters. They don't talk about it because they're more interested in actually finding bigfoot than  being a social media......whatever. That's not to say that when they actually do nail a Biggy or have solid proof they won't want to have their fifteen minutes and maybe a footnote in the proverbial history books. However, until such time as they do have it, they simply don't want to play the "Slick Rick Dyer" role.

Personally, I see nothing wrong with getting out in the wilderness, communing with nature, and while I'm at it, keeping an eye open for Bigfoot sign or maybe even a Bigfoot. If I find one great, if not then it would not be a wasted effort because I enjoy being out in the woods anyway.......personally, I think I was born about a hundred and fifty years too late, because I think I would have made a great mountain man. However, I like hot running water and indoor toilets too much.

....and just to add:

If you're going out and your only goal is to find a Bigfoot or have an encounter with one then odds are you're going to be sadly disappointed and get burned out and turn cynical rather quickly. Personally, I have spent a great deal of time hiking and comping in this country in various places and never seen any sign of a Bigfoot. Never would have known there was such a thing had I not heard the stories of them which I didn't put much stock in at the time. Ok, so you guys want to laugh at a guy who'd go looking for Bigfoot, but a guy who's out trying to catch sight of a Double Crested, long billed, purple throated, South American Finch....isn't?

I have hiked all over the world also. Backpacked all over the US and Canada. Rock climbing all over the US. I also have never seen a sign of Bif, and I have tracking skill training from the US Army.

People looking for Bif, yup, I laugh at them.

People bird watching, that is cool.

I have a feeling a Bigfoot sighting will be happening soon near Coos Bay, Oregon though........You heard it here first.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

#13    Tia

Tia

The Naughty Angel.

• 6,272 posts

Posted 09 June 2013 - 12:01 AM

@sakari, So you laugh at me?

So much for friendship, I've never lied to you and I have always stood by you even though our opinions are on opposite ends of the radar.

Little hint, that's respect and a decent person. The BIFs are smart enough to know who they are willing to trust and who they don't.

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win. Gandhi.
HEY I WON!

#14    keninsc

keninsc

Poltergeist

• Validating
  • 3,234 posts

Posted 09 June 2013 - 01:30 AM

He's the Rick Dyer of this board and like Dyer he loves to turn on people after he's convinced them he's a friend. Sorry you had to learn the hard way, but a lesson learned is a lesson learned. Christ, he follows me around trying to get my attention to the point I'm thinking of putting motion sensing lights up on my house. Apparently he's getting ready to don his monkey suit and stir things up soon........yeah, really.

Sadly we both kinds here, the quiet ones actually looking and then the hoaxers who love to hoax, loudly and proudly.

#15    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,327 posts

Posted 09 June 2013 - 02:26 AM

View PostTia, on 09 June 2013 - 12:01 AM, said:

@sakari, So you laugh at me?

So much for friendship, I've never lied to you and I have always stood by you even though our opinions are on opposite ends of the radar.

Little hint, that's respect and a decent person. The BIFs are smart enough to know who they are willing to trust and who they don't.

Tia,

I never said you lied to me. Not sure where you got that?

I may have to PM you on this one. I am sure there is a misunderstanding.

Rob

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users