Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

The stunning decline of Barack Obama: 2013

obama

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#16    Kowalski

Kowalski

The Original Penguin Conspiracy Theorist

• 4,102 posts

• It's All Some Kind Of Wacked Out Conspiracy....

Posted 09 June 2013 - 11:58 AM

Check this out: https://petitions.wh...resign/sTtJndXm

We Demand President Obama Resign

President Richard Nixon resigned after wiretapping a handful of journalists, sparing the nation the ordeal of impeachment. We call on Obama to do the same. His administration vetted the NSA's surveillance of millions of Americans and seriously violated the Fourth Amendment. He confiscated the personal records of reporters, thus violating the First Amendment, and the IRS under his watch harassed political organizations opposed to his policies. Moreover, his administration has lied under oath to Congress. In addition to violating Article I, Section 8 of the Constitution by invading Libya, his administration engaged in torture and conducted a covert drone war. Due to the severity of these crimes, we call for the immediate resignation of Barack Obama.

It's up to 5,406 signatures so far....

#17    preacherman76

preacherman76

Humble Servent

• 10,735 posts

Posted 09 June 2013 - 12:11 PM

Great idea. I just hate that you have to sign in to sign the petition. I dont want them knowing who I am, and end up on another list.

Some things are true, even if you dont believe them.

#18    Kowalski

Kowalski

• 4,102 posts

Posted 09 June 2013 - 12:16 PM

View Postpreacherman76, on 09 June 2013 - 12:11 PM, said:

Great idea. I just hate that you have to sign in to sign the petition. I dont want them knowing who I am, and end up on another list.

Not that I think it will do much good, Obama is just the puppet, but at least people are trying to change things instead of waiting for them to get worse. But, they track everything you do on the internet now, so, might as well sign the dang petition....

#19    Wickian

Wickian

Doppelganger

• 3,785 posts

• Save it for Queen Doppelpoppellus!

Posted 09 June 2013 - 09:08 PM

View Postsupervike, on 08 June 2013 - 12:12 AM, said:

So, just like I said....do-nothing-until-our-guy-wins.

He was elected by half or more of the country, so wouldn't it make sense to at least try some of what the President wants?  The American people want progress, not more posturing.

My opinion isn't the end-all be-all of what should be done, but I do have one.  And as I said, progress in what I consider the "wrong" direction would be better off not being made.

#20    Kowalski

Kowalski

• 4,102 posts

Posted 09 June 2013 - 09:22 PM

The petition number is up to 6,424 right now.....

#21    Ashotep

Ashotep

Telekinetic

• 7,294 posts

• Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway-John Wayne

Posted 09 June 2013 - 11:38 PM

View PostBig Jim, on 08 June 2013 - 03:00 AM, said:

We should all bow down to honor BHO and respect him in every way.  We are the reason that his brilliant and benevolent policies are not working.
( I have to be careful about expressing an honest opinion.  You never know who might be listening.  I wouldn't want to end up in the wrong group when the government starts counting up who is with them and who is not.  I was born in America but one of us has moved.  Not sure where I live now)  All hail the Bright Honest Omnipotent leader.
Wasn't that a line Bush used to get the patriot act passed and start the wars 'your either with me or against me,' no room for questioning the actions.

#22    Orcseeker

Orcseeker

Poltergeist

• 2,729 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 01:56 AM

View PostKowalski, on 09 June 2013 - 09:22 PM, said:

The petition number is up to 6,424 right now.....

Almost 9,000 now in under 4 hours from your post

Edited by Orcseeker, 10 June 2013 - 01:56 AM.

#23    Kowalski

Kowalski

• 4,102 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 02:00 AM

View PostOrcseeker, on 10 June 2013 - 01:56 AM, said:

Almost 9,000 now in under 4 hours from your post

Wow. That's a lot of people....

#24    Orcseeker

Orcseeker

Poltergeist

• 2,729 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 02:09 AM

View PostKowalski, on 10 June 2013 - 02:00 AM, said:

Wow. That's a lot of people....

This just needs more exposure. If this was plastered on the main news stations. I'm sure owe would see the numbers reached quite soon. Though the thing is. I'm not sure if the replacement will even matter. He is not the one pulling the strings.

#25    Wickian

Wickian

Doppelganger

• 3,785 posts

• Save it for Queen Doppelpoppellus!

Posted 10 June 2013 - 02:12 AM

Obama has zero chance of being impeached or resigning.  For some reason he's politically bullet proof.  Even the incompetence of everyone else in his administration just seems to roll off of him.

#26    Kowalski

Kowalski

• 4,102 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 10:06 PM

It's at 14,094 signatures now....dare I say this might reach the threshold for a response?? Most likely it will not receive a response, but still....that's a lot of signatures......

#27    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 17,201 posts

• Hey, I'm not wrong. I'm just not completely right.

Posted 11 June 2013 - 09:23 PM

http://www.breitbart...ular-Than-Obama

Bush More Popular than Obama

In a Gallup tracking poll released Tuesday, former-President George W. Bush currently stands with a favorability rating of 49%, compared to 46% who see the 43rd president unfavorably. Meanwhile, another Gallup poll shows President Obama with only a 47% approval rating, with 44% disapproving.

I really don't see how so many people can still be defending President Obama so fiercely. He's made a bunch of mistakes that would not be tolerated in any Republican or other Democrat politician.

Here at Intel we make processors on 12 inch wafers. And, the individual processors on the wafers are called die. And, I am employed to check these die. That is why I am the DieChecker.

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Qualifications? This is cryptozoology, dammit! All that is required is the spirit of adventure. - Night Walker

#28    Dark_Grey

Dark_Grey

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,499 posts

• if (empty($universe)) {
    include 'reality.php';
    }

Posted 11 June 2013 - 09:29 PM

Post this on social media websites. I find I have good luck with that. Nobody wants to donate money or read long articles, but if it's an easy "yes or no" answer, a topic they have an opinion about and the petition is fairly easy to use, it will spread like wildfire. Facebook, Twitter, comment sections of major news websites are a GREAT place as everyone there is commenting because they have an opinion

Exploring your own consciousness is the fundamental right of every individual

Locking people in a cage because they choose to exercise that right should be considered a crime against humanity

#29    Kowalski

Kowalski

• 4,102 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 09:31 PM

Everyone thought Obama meant he would be less hawkish than his predecessor. But as we have seen, Obama apparently has no problem killing American citizens via remote control with drones or greatly expanding upon Bush's surveillance state. This, even though Obama told us he had pretty much won the War on Terror.

Therefore, it appears that what Obama meant by promising to be the anti-Bush is that, unlike George W. Bush, Obama would not get us out of a recession and into many years of economic prosperity. There would also be successful terror attacks on American soil during Obama's watch and a litany of scandals unseen in almost a half-century.

Maybe the next time a former community organizer raised in a creepy church runs for president, the media will work a little harder to dig into his real agenda.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

#30    regeneratia

regeneratia

Government Agent

• 3,831 posts
  • Location:All my posts are my own views, my own perceptions. Will not be finding links for why I think the way I do.

• It is time to put the big guns down now, Little Boys!

Posted 11 June 2013 - 10:27 PM

Obama is just as bad as Bush was. Bush was horrible.

Truth is such a rare quality, a stranger so seldom met in this civilization of fraud, that it is never received freely, but must fight its way into the world
Professor Hilton Hotema
(quote from THE BIBLE FRAUD)

Robert Heinlein: SECRECY IS THE HALLMARK OF TYRANNY!

Also tagged with obama

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users