Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Humans and Dinosaurs Together

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#1    Explorer12

Explorer12

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 21 posts

• Thought is Lightning!

(El Morya)

Posted 08 June 2013 - 12:06 AM

In Brad Steiger's book "Worlds Before Our Own" (1978), he writes:

"In Pershing County, Nevada, a shoe print was found in Triassic limestone, strata indicative of 400 million years, in which the fossilized evidence clearly revealed finely wrought double-stitching in the seams.
   At Glen Rose, Texas, a 16-inch hominid footprint was found NEXT TO DINOSAUR TRACKS IN CONTEMPORANEOUS STRATA, thereby suggesting that man may have outlived the giant reptiles by 80 million years.
   If man lived at the same time as the dinosaurs, he might have been a king-sized fellow to better confront the gigantic reptiles. Skeletal remains of surprisingly large human beings have been discovered all over the Americas, from Minnesota to Nicaragua. The skeletons average in size from 7 to over 8 feet tall......
   In the January 11, 1840 issue of the London "Mirror," a M. Le Cat stated that two human skeletons were unearthed near Athens in much earlier times. The length of one was an unbelievable 34 feet; the other was an incredible 2 feet longer. A somewhat shorter relative, only 30 feet in length, was found near Palermo, Sicily in 1548."

UFOs in the Bible: "Who are these that fly like a cloud, and like doves to their windows? (ISAIAH 31:5)
  "Behold, there appeared a chariot of fire and horses of fire and parted them asunder, and Elijah went up by a whirlwind into heaven." (2 KINGS 2:11)

#2    Ashotep

Ashotep

Telekinetic

• 7,465 posts

• Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway-John Wayne

Posted 08 June 2013 - 12:57 AM

Haven't they found ancient pottery with dinosaur pictures drawn on them?  I'm starting to wonder if some dinosaurs survived longer than they think or man is older than they think.

Edited by Hilander, 08 June 2013 - 12:58 AM.

#3    F3SS

F3SS

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,584 posts

Posted 08 June 2013 - 01:29 AM

View PostHilander, on 08 June 2013 - 12:57 AM, said:

Haven't they found ancient pottery with dinosaur pictures drawn on them?  I'm starting to wonder if some dinosaurs survived longer than they think or man is older than they think.
Or they simply found fossils back then.
It's not as if ancient civilizations didn't do more than their fair share of digging and excavating.
That would also be an easy answer to dragon legends and images.

Edited by F3SS, 08 June 2013 - 01:31 AM.

Posted Image

#4    kannin

kannin

Punisher of the wicked

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts

• the secret to change is to focus all of your energy,not fighting the old, but building the new

Posted 08 June 2013 - 02:21 AM

View PostF3SS, on 08 June 2013 - 01:29 AM, said:

Or they simply found fossils back then.
It's not as if ancient civilizations didn't do more than their fair share of digging and excavating.
That would also be an easy answer to dragon legends and images.
Epic answer!

happiness can be found in the darkest of times, only if one remembers to turn on the light

#5    jaylemurph

jaylemurph

Lector Historiae

• 8,864 posts

• "You can lead a whore to culture, but you can't make him think." Dorothy Parker

Posted 08 June 2013 - 02:30 AM

I encorage you (strongly!) to use the search function -- I'm sure each of these has been discussed at length here already. All of these have been pretty effectively debunked, though: there's no real evidence for man and dinosaurs cohabitating.

--http://www.badarchaeology.com/?page_id=191

--http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dinosaur_Valley_State_Park

As for the last two, I can't discuss individual findings without a specific reference, however, local US papers in the 19th Century very often completely made up fanatastic stories to increase tourism or as acts of municipal boosterism. Oddly enough, virtually no "giant skeleon" has actually survived for modern investigation.

If you do find specific instances, or actual pieces of unexplained skeletons, I urge you to post them here. But I don't urge you to post YouTube videos with undocumented "evidence" or to post third-hand stories with no proof. :)

--Jaylemurph

"... amongst the most obstinate of our opinions may be classed those which derive from discussions in which we affect to search for the truth, while in reality we are only fortifying prejudice."     -- James Fenimore Cooper, The Pathfinder

Posted Image

Deeply venial

#6    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,110 posts
  • Location:"Here the tide is ruled, by the wind, the moon and us."

• God created the world, but the Dutch created the Netherlands

Posted 08 June 2013 - 02:42 AM

I hope you don't mean Cabrera, the guy from Peru.

I met him, and the people who made the fake artifacts.

#7    tipsy_munchkin

tipsy_munchkin

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 637 posts

• We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
    Plato

Posted 08 June 2013 - 10:23 AM

Indeed, all these have been covered here before. It's important to remember that its not a slight adjustment of the time scale. The period of time between dino's and homo sapiens is so long its almost difficult to comprehend. For them to have overlapped is by no means a small leap, its a staggering and highly unlikely one.  Any solid evidence that made this seem plausible would have been pounced on by scientists hoping to go down in the history books.

*     I'm pink therefore i'm spam     *

#8    Explorer12

Explorer12

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 21 posts

• Thought is Lightning!

(El Morya)

Posted 09 June 2013 - 06:41 AM

Hilander, thanks so much for your open-minded attitude to this topic. Yes, I have heard of the ancient pottery with dinosaur pictures on them. I am inclined to think that mankind is older than what is generally accepted.

UFOs in the Bible: "Who are these that fly like a cloud, and like doves to their windows? (ISAIAH 31:5)
  "Behold, there appeared a chariot of fire and horses of fire and parted them asunder, and Elijah went up by a whirlwind into heaven." (2 KINGS 2:11)

#9    Explorer12

Explorer12

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 21 posts

• Thought is Lightning!

(El Morya)

Posted 09 June 2013 - 06:43 AM

View Postkannin, on 08 June 2013 - 02:21 AM, said:

Epic answer!

Kannin, try to keep an open mind.

#10    Explorer12

Explorer12

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 21 posts

• Thought is Lightning!

(El Morya)

Posted 09 June 2013 - 06:57 AM

View Posttipsy_munchkin, on 08 June 2013 - 10:23 AM, said:

Indeed, all these have been covered here before. It's important to remember that its not a slight adjustment of the time scale. The period of time between dino's and homo sapiens is so long its almost difficult to comprehend. For them to have overlapped is by no means a small leap, its a staggering and highly unlikely one.  Any solid evidence that made this seem plausible would have been pounced on by scientists hoping to go down in the history books.

There is substantial archaeological evidence that humans and dinosaurs coexisted, but that evidence is gathering dust in the storerooms of museums and scientific establishments. Most scientists are afraid of this evidence because it seriously undermines their pet theories about evolution.

#11    Explorer12

Explorer12

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 21 posts

• Thought is Lightning!

(El Morya)

Posted 09 June 2013 - 07:02 AM

Attached is a photo of a giant skeleton unearthed by archaeologists:

Attached Files

#12    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 10,808 posts

Posted 09 June 2013 - 07:05 AM

View PostExplorer12, on 09 June 2013 - 07:02 AM, said:

attached is a photoshop job of a skellington and some random bloke you mean.

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

#13    Pax Unum

Pax Unum

< 420 Conspirator >

• 18,750 posts

• "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." - Aristotle

Posted 09 June 2013 - 07:24 AM

View PostExplorer12, on 09 June 2013 - 07:02 AM, said:

Funny, I found that same picture on a site about hoax pictures...

Posted Image

Giant Skeleton Hoax

Edited by Pax Unum, 09 June 2013 - 07:37 AM.

#14    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,194 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 09 June 2013 - 07:48 AM

View PostExplorer12, on 09 June 2013 - 06:43 AM, said:

Kannin, try to keep an open mind.
Try to use yours.

#15    tipsy_munchkin

tipsy_munchkin

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 637 posts

• We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
    Plato

Posted 09 June 2013 - 12:30 PM

View PostExplorer12, on 09 June 2013 - 06:57 AM, said:

There is substantial archaeological evidence that humans and dinosaurs coexisted, but that evidence is gathering dust in the storerooms of museums and scientific establishments. Most scientists are afraid of this evidence because it seriously undermines their pet theories about evolution.

Scientist are not afraid of evidence that that dramatically alters a current theory. It would set their career for life and a place in history. The reality is there is no credible evidence.

*     I'm pink therefore i'm spam     *

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users