Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Humans and Dinosaurs Together

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#16    F3SS

F3SS

FoT

• 9,800 posts

• Father of Twins
    3-16-16

Posted 09 June 2013 - 03:03 PM

View PostExplorer12, on 09 June 2013 - 06:43 AM, said:

Kannin, try to keep an open mind.
I too think man could have a longer history than we know of and more civilizations have risen and fallen in times we don't know of but I do not think man was running with dinosaurs 65 million years ago. An open mind would accept the possibility that ancient men found dinosaur fossils in all their excavations which led to pictures and legends and that's way more logical.

#17    cormac mac airt

cormac mac airt

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,157 posts

Posted 09 June 2013 - 03:26 PM

View PostExplorer12, on 09 June 2013 - 06:43 AM, said:

Kannin, try to keep an open mind.

It has nothing to do with an open mind. Because of the Square-Cube Law if the individual in the picture was, for example, 6 feet tall and 200 lbs then the alleged giant would be some 27 feet tall and weigh approximately 18,225 pounds. This individual would literally crush his/her own skeletal structure just in the attempt to stand. Which means these so called "giants" are not scientifically possible.

http://tvtropes.org/...n/SquareCubeLaw

cormac

The city and citizens, which you yesterday described to us in fiction, we will now transfer to the world of reality. It shall be the ancient city of Athens, and we will suppose that the citizens whom you imagined, were our veritable ancestors, of whom the priest spoke; they will perfectly harmonise, and there will be no inconsistency in saying that the citizens of your republic are these ancient Athenians. --  Plato's Timaeus

#18    Heaven Is A Halfpipe

Heaven Is A Halfpipe

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 914 posts

• Hi. My name is Spike.

Posted 11 June 2013 - 07:48 PM

Posted Image

:w00t:

I personally think humans (well, our deep rooted ancestors) and dinosaurs probably did co-exist. It was probably a helluva time to live, bet there was no obesity pandemic then :alien:

You can go the distance, you can run the mile and you can walk straight through HELL with a smile.

My UM Credentials: http://www.unexplain...5

#19    cormac mac airt

cormac mac airt

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,157 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 08:25 PM

View PostHeaven Is A Halfpipe, on 11 June 2013 - 07:48 PM, said:

Posted Image

:w00t:

I personally think humans (well, our deep rooted ancestors) and dinosaurs probably did co-exist. It was probably a helluva time to live, bet there was no obesity pandemic then :alien:

I don't imagine there was an obesity pandemic then.

Oldest Primate Skeleton.jpg

The above is based on the oldest nearly complete primate skeleton dated to 10 million years after the dinosaurs went extinct. :tu:

http://www.scienceda...t Science News)

cormac

Edited by cormac mac airt, 11 June 2013 - 08:27 PM.

The city and citizens, which you yesterday described to us in fiction, we will now transfer to the world of reality. It shall be the ancient city of Athens, and we will suppose that the citizens whom you imagined, were our veritable ancestors, of whom the priest spoke; they will perfectly harmonise, and there will be no inconsistency in saying that the citizens of your republic are these ancient Athenians. --  Plato's Timaeus

#20    william joseph

william joseph

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 41 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 03:36 AM

Well since I am certain that every topic that is posted now  has already been posted, we should just shut this site down.

#21    coolguy

coolguy

Poltergeist

• 2,393 posts

• Star trek rules

Posted 13 June 2013 - 04:36 AM

There could have been some form of human living with dinosaur

#22    jaylemurph

jaylemurph

"If we would know, then we would be more wisdomed."

• 9,551 posts

• "You can lead a whore to culture, but you can't make him think." Dorothy Parker

Posted 13 June 2013 - 04:40 AM

View Postwilliam joseph, on 13 June 2013 - 03:36 AM, said:

Well since I am certain that every topic that is posted now  has already been posted, we should just shut this site down.

Oh no: mankind has an almost unlimited capacity to reject reason and believe the farcical. They'll always be new silliness to discuss here.

--Jaylemurph

"... amongst the most obstinate of our opinions may be classed those which derive from discussions in which we affect to search for the truth, while in reality we are only fortifying prejudice."     -- James Fenimore Cooper, The Pathfinder

Posted Image

Deeply venial

#23    DKO

DKO

Ω is Futile.

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,837 posts

• When you hear hoofbeats behind you, don't expect to see a zebra - Unless you're in Africa...

Posted 13 June 2013 - 04:58 AM

View PostExplorer12, on 09 June 2013 - 07:02 AM, said:

Attached is a photo of a giant skeleton unearthed by archaeologists:

They are all known hoaxes. Actually do some research and see if what you're posting is true or even possible.

Having an open mind doesn't mean ignoring known facts.

The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe it. - Neil DeGrasse Tyson

Confucius Says:

Man who runs behind car gets exhausted.

Man who wants pretty nurse must be patient.

#24    Mr.United_Nations

Mr.United_Nations

hi

• 9,304 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 02:21 PM

I don't think he will come back now :passifier:

#25    jmccr8

jmccr8

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,317 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 01:07 AM

I haven't seen all of this yet but thought I'd pop it in here for the sport of it.I was surprised at the discovery of a large previosly unknown population of apes,if I remember corectly it was around 100k.

https://www.google.c...WcfV-leZcTIIR5g

jmccr8

#26    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 23,867 posts

• Hey, I'm not wrong. I'm just not completely right.

Posted 18 June 2013 - 01:17 AM

I've looked into every single giant skeleton and modern dinosaur thread that has popped up and I've yet to see one that is not a clear Hoax.

View Postcoolguy, on 13 June 2013 - 04:36 AM, said:

There could have been some form of human living with dinosaur

Of course there is...
Posted Image

We've been living with Dinosaurs since we walked out of the Jungle in Africa...

Here at Intel we make processors on 12 inch wafers. And, the individual processors on the wafers are called die. And, I am employed to check these die. That is why I am the DieChecker.

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Qualifications? This is cryptozoology, dammit! All that is required is the spirit of adventure. - Night Walker

#27    F3SS

F3SS

FoT

• 9,800 posts

• Father of Twins
    3-16-16

Posted 18 June 2013 - 01:59 AM

In spite of scientific reasons why it could've never happened, ie climate/atmosphere.... If dinosaurs never went extinct does anyone think humans would've ever evolved? We are smart but compared to the animal world we are far from fast or athletic or even strong. I can see apes coming along because they are strong and athletic and probably have instincts we have long lost. But many dinosaurs weren't only big, they were enormous and heavily equipped to kill and some were armored like tanks. So we have our smarts and intelligence and were able to hunt some big animals like mammoths but they were lummoxes compared to T-Rex's and especially dwarfed by the long necked tree eaters not that anything but a blue whale isn't though. I don't think our weaponry and smarts would've helped long enough to keep us alive for long after we evolved from apes and this just assumes evolution took a similar course in this made up scenario. So whatcha think?
One more question since the post above got me wondering. About giant humans, it seems every other animal, fish ad insect has gotten huge at some point in history and I've often wondered why humans couldn't have done the same. I've been told many times that our bones and bodies would collapse do to extreme weight and simple gravity. But why can other animals, especially dinosaurs, get so big but we couldn't. Mammoths aren't reptiles so it can't just be bone make up and not all gigantic Dino's were four legged. So my question is, what gives? I imagine if we did become gigantic, say like 20-30 feet tall we'd be extremely stout with enormous thick legs.

#28    FurthurBB

FurthurBB

Government Agent

• 3,395 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 02:06 AM

View PostExplorer12, on 09 June 2013 - 06:57 AM, said:

There is substantial archaeological evidence that humans and dinosaurs coexisted, but that evidence is gathering dust in the storerooms of museums and scientific establishments. Most scientists are afraid of this evidence because it seriously undermines their pet theories about evolution.

If there is a need for a conspiracy theory to make your ideas seem even remotely logical then you might as well forget it because it is not accurate.

#29    FurthurBB

FurthurBB

Government Agent

• 3,395 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 02:08 AM

View Posttipsy_munchkin, on 09 June 2013 - 12:30 PM, said:

Scientist are not afraid of evidence that that dramatically alters a current theory. It would set their career for life and a place in history. The reality is there is no credible evidence.

Of course what these antiscience people are saying is that scientists hate science and went into the profession to be lackeys for the establishment.  It is really ridiculous if you think about it.

#30    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 23,867 posts

• Hey, I'm not wrong. I'm just not completely right.

Posted 18 June 2013 - 04:33 AM

View Postjuanatdwel, on 18 June 2013 - 02:50 AM, said:

like a lot of people seem to think.Posted Image
Posted Image  
Posted Image  
Posted Image  
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Hey Mr Juan... You've posted 7 times and all your posts are EXACTLY the same...

I think I'll report this as possible spam-bot.

Here at Intel we make processors on 12 inch wafers. And, the individual processors on the wafers are called die. And, I am employed to check these die. That is why I am the DieChecker.

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Qualifications? This is cryptozoology, dammit! All that is required is the spirit of adventure. - Night Walker

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users