Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 3 votes

If Adolf Hitler had what the NSA has now

nsa top secret patriot act privacy liberty

• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

#46    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,519 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 01:05 PM

So now it has been changed from the friendly "Ich bin ein Berliner" to something like "I am the world's biggest villain and war criminal".

Damn shame.

#47    Raptor Witness

Raptor Witness

Savant

• 2,369 posts

• ראה

Posted 02 July 2013 - 03:15 AM

What I don't understand, is this bizzare argument all over the mainstream U.S. media that it's somehow OK for U.S. to spy on everybody else on earth. Governments against governments, and even allies to a certain extent I can understand but not one government against everybody else on earth. That's beyond imperialism. That's madness beyond words. That's playing Almighty God with people's minds. That's the Antichrist by literal definition, if you believe in that sort of thing. It's the ultimate in authoritarianism.

Don't these fools see the potential consequences of this? The US government will soon have the capacity to store and record every keystroke you've ever made on your computer, that's virtually every thought you've ever had when writing on your computer. That's not the kind of world I want to live in.

Posted Image "Make Manifest Destiny a memory ..." 12-7-2011  "When the earth is displaced fully three times at the point of destiny ..." 10-29-2013

#48    Yes_Man

Yes_Man

hi

• 8,254 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 11:48 AM

Adolf Hitler did not spy on people, he removed non Germans

#49    FLOMBIE

FLOMBIE

sapere aude

• 2,654 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 12:01 PM

View PostThe New Richard Nixon, on 02 July 2013 - 11:48 AM, said:

Adolf Hitler did not spy on people, he removed non Germans
Hitler had the Gestapo to spy on people, but most importantly, he established a society of denunciation, so the Germans were spying on themselves. And he very much removed Germans as well: German jews, German homosexuals, German Jehova's witnesses, German opposition members, and the list goes on.

#50    Yes_Man

Yes_Man

hi

• 8,254 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 12:09 PM

View PostFLOMBIE, on 02 July 2013 - 12:01 PM, said:

Hitler had the Gestapo to spy on people, but most importantly, he established a society of denunciation, so the Germans were spying on themselves. And he very much removed Germans as well: German jews, German homosexuals, German Jehova's witnesses, German opposition members, and the list goes on.
yes i know but i meant non pure germans

#51    FLOMBIE

FLOMBIE

sapere aude

• 2,654 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 12:14 PM

View PostThe New Richard Nixon, on 02 July 2013 - 12:09 PM, said:

yes i know but i meant non pure germans
You could say that, but you should add that the idea of "pure Germans" was entirely made up by him, and could be altered if needed. So it's more like Germans he did not want.

#52    Raptor Witness

Raptor Witness

Savant

• 2,369 posts

• ראה

Posted 02 July 2013 - 12:56 PM

View PostFLOMBIE, on 02 July 2013 - 12:01 PM, said:

Don't forget the Catholic priests he murdered as well as his own psychics, which must have really screwed him on the other side.

Posted Image "Make Manifest Destiny a memory ..." 12-7-2011  "When the earth is displaced fully three times at the point of destiny ..." 10-29-2013

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users