Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

The Garden of Eden

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#31    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,180 posts
  • Location:"Here the tide is ruled, by the wind, the moon and us."

• God created the world, but the Dutch created the Netherlands

Posted 24 June 2013 - 03:10 PM

View PostRoybat, on 24 June 2013 - 11:41 AM, said:

I subscribe to this view.. http://geology.about...kryanpitman.htm  These two gentlemen and scholars have thoroughly researched the topic and come up with the most  plausible theory I have ever read.

The problem with that theory is that it is now known that the Black Sea flood wasn't a catastrophic one.

Or - as I have said many times before - "people didn't have to run for the hills".

#32    Big Bad Voodoo

Big Bad Voodoo

High priest of Darwinism

• 9,582 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 12:58 PM

Gnostic text may indicate evolution happened in Eden.
But what is sure that gnostic text say is that :

-Adam never understood, as we, concept of 7 days and creating world.
-We are "slaves" of God
-Adam and Eve were transformed
-God tells Adam that there are better things then knowledge. Greater trees in garden.
-Adam spoke unknown language  to us
-Eden have plenty of water
-Adam and Eve have had many sons and daughters, like: Cain, Luluwa,Abel, Aklia, Seth...
-God said to Adam about coming Savior and coming great flood.

Edited by the L, 25 June 2013 - 12:59 PM.

JFK: "And we are as a people, inherently and historically, opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths, and to secret proceedings.
For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy..."

#33    Ellapennella

Ellapennella

Alien Abducter

• 5,461 posts

Posted 27 June 2013 - 01:39 PM

View Postdanielost, on 20 June 2013 - 06:35 PM, said:

I believe god was keeping them out of paradise.  The only way you get there is be a good person and die.  Paradise is the garden of eden.hich is why the living can't find it.
I don't know, I really and truly can not say , because i just don't know everything there is to know about God...I think that stories have been told that have deeper spiritual meaning but that we really don't know why there is even a story of the garden of Eden , Paradise , and the warning of the tree to not eat from...

I think that there had to be a closer relationship between Heaven and earth or human kind and nature than there is nowadays with all the many distractions...I do believe in Spirit that exist outside the flesh , I just don't have all the answers....I have proofs that I have experienced and experience myself , I just don't take anything for granted and I don't know any other thing to do except to trust God , and in trusting God I trust Love....

In my mind, I relate Paradise with  that of the Love that is found within us, I think it leads to a better place...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users