Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

At last, British Judges gets it right.

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1    itsnotoutthere

itsnotoutthere

Telekinetic

• 7,009 posts

• “Life is a whim of several billion cells to be you for a while”

Posted 10 June 2013 - 12:43 PM

Six would-be terrorists who targeted EDL march jailed for total of 114 years

Six men who planned an attack on an English Defence League rally, which could have sparked ethnic violence on Britain's streets, have been jailed for a total of more than a 100 years

On Monday judge Nicholas Hilliard QC, sitting at the Old Bailey, sentenced three men to 19-and-a-half years in prison, with an additional five years of restrictions on licence. They are Omar Khan, 31, Jewel Uddin, 27, and Zohaib Ahmed, 22.

Three other men were each sentenced to 18 years and nine months, with an additional five years on licence. They are Mohammed Saud, 23, Anzal Hussain, 25, and Mohammed Hasseen, 23.

Link :- http://www.guardian....ists-edl-jailed

It took a while coming, but at last a British Judge dishes out some real justice.

“Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies.”
― Groucho Marx

#2    keithisco

keithisco

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,524 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 12:50 PM

Unfortunately it is Justice that will be appealed...Just watch them walk in a couple of years and welcomed back into Society by do - gooding Lib - Dems.... Probably get compensation, and Mansions paid for by the General Public

#3    itsnotoutthere

itsnotoutthere

Telekinetic

• 7,009 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 12:56 PM

View Postkeithisco, on 10 June 2013 - 12:50 PM, said:

Unfortunately it is Justice that will be appealed...Just watch them walk in a couple of years and welcomed back into Society by do - gooding Lib - Dems.... Probably get compensation, and Mansions paid for by the General Public

There you go Keith, you just had to go spoil my day didn't you.

“Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies.”
― Groucho Marx

#4    odas

odas

Poltergeist

• 2,740 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 02:22 PM

The op is mileading. I thought it is about Simon Cowell.

#5    skookum

skookum

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,301 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 03:09 PM

Yeah, no doubt they will appeal to the European courts and get it overturned.

Posted Image

#6    Wickian

Wickian

Doppelganger

• 3,657 posts

• Save it for Queen Doppelpoppellus!

Posted 10 June 2013 - 08:14 PM

View Postskookum, on 10 June 2013 - 03:09 PM, said:

Yeah, no doubt they will appeal to the European courts and get it overturned.
I suppose their best defense would be the British Government smothering their freedom of religious expression?  Either that or insanity and then they get released with disability payments.

#7    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 6,489 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 10 June 2013 - 08:20 PM

Let them do their time then cart them off to a muslim country. We do not want them here, they do not belong here, so get them the heck out of here.
When they do get released, they will still hate the west, this country and its people and why? because while in prison they will still be able to practice their hatred, they will be served halal food, be able to pray and allowed to curse this country.
Lets not get too excited until they have been sent back to the muslim country they love and cherish so much.

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#8    itsnotoutthere

itsnotoutthere

Telekinetic

• 7,009 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 10:29 PM

View Postfreetoroam, on 10 June 2013 - 08:20 PM, said:

Let them do their time then cart them off to a muslim country. We do not want them here, they do not belong here, so get them the heck out of here.
When they do get released, they will still hate the west, this country and its people and why? because while in prison they will still be able to practice their hatred, they will be served halal food, be able to pray and allowed to curse this country.
Lets not get too excited until they have been sent back to the muslim country they love and cherish so much.

Do you know what. I bet you if they passed a law tomorrow that said anybody found guilty of teaching, encouraging or taking part in the promotion of radical or fundamentalist Islam, they along with their families will be deported to an islamic country of their choice, we'd never hear another peep out of any of them.

Edited by itsnotoutthere, 10 June 2013 - 10:34 PM.

― Groucho Marx

#9    shrooma

shrooma

Incorrigible Rogue.

• 3,143 posts

• Live.
    Sin.
    Die.

Posted 10 June 2013 - 10:36 PM

View Postitsnotoutthere, on 10 June 2013 - 10:29 PM, said:

Do you know what. I bet you if they passed a law tomorrow that said anybody found guilty of teaching, encouraging or taking part in the promotion of radical or fundamentalist Islam, they along with their families will be deported to an islamic country of their choice, we'd never hear another peep out of any of them.
maybe not a peep INOT, but I bet you'd hear a lot of ticking noises and loud bangs on subways.....
;-)

sometimes, your signature is worth nothing at all.

#10    freetoroam

freetoroam

• 6,489 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 10 June 2013 - 10:38 PM

View Postitsnotoutthere, on 10 June 2013 - 10:29 PM, said:

Do you know what. I bet you if they passed a law tomorrow that said anybody found guilty of teaching, encouraging or taking part in the promotion of radical or fundamentalist Islam, they along with their families will be deported to an islamic country of their choice, we'd never hear another peep out of them.
Please do not give me false hopes. :cry:
The EU would never allow it!
But how right you are, they do not want to go and live in an islamic country, they want the benefits of the west while trying to enforce their own laws here too. Integration is not even in their vocabulary!

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#11    itsnotoutthere

itsnotoutthere

Telekinetic

• 7,009 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 10:42 PM

View Postshrooma, on 10 June 2013 - 10:36 PM, said:

maybe not a peep INOT, but I bet you'd hear a lot of ticking noises and loud bangs on subways.....
;-)

Not so sure. The reason you see scum like Anjem Choudary & his 'followers' verbally abusing our system is because they know just how far they can go & still not be touched by our weak government. The U.S. has a big muslim population, why do you never see muslims marching on US streets shouting that their solidiers will burn in hell?   ......& what do you think there government would do if they did?

Edited by itsnotoutthere, 10 June 2013 - 10:42 PM.

― Groucho Marx

#12    itsnotoutthere

itsnotoutthere

Telekinetic

• 7,009 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 10:47 PM

View Postfreetoroam, on 10 June 2013 - 10:38 PM, said:

Please do not give me false hopes. :cry:
The EU would never allow it!
But how right you are, they do not want to go and live in an islamic country, they want the benefits of the west while trying to enforce their own laws here too. Integration is not even in their vocabulary!

Yes & 'benefits' being the optimum word, ask Anjem.

Edited by itsnotoutthere, 10 June 2013 - 10:49 PM.

― Groucho Marx

#13    freetoroam

freetoroam

• 6,489 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 10:51 PM

This multi cult thing is a mess. In the muslim countries it was muslims against muslims, here in England we now have muslims against christians against gays against  youths against jews against the Jeremy kylers! ffs!

Edited by freetoroam, 10 June 2013 - 10:54 PM.

#14    itsnotoutthere

itsnotoutthere

Telekinetic

• 7,009 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 11:18 PM

View Postfreetoroam, on 10 June 2013 - 10:51 PM, said:

This multi cult thing is a mess. In the muslim countries it was muslims against muslims, here in England we now have muslims against christians against gays against  youths against jews against the Jeremy kylers! ffs!

Perhaps the one lesson our thick government (labour & conservative) could learn from all this is, if you're gonna invade a foreign country, it's probably not a good idea to then invite their friends & allies to come & live with us.

― Groucho Marx

#15    Beckys_Mom

Beckys_Mom

Sarcastic Muppet..!

• 51,193 posts

• "I hate pretentious people. I mean, what is the point in applying exorbitantly extensive vocabulary, it is just straightforwardly unnecessary".

Posted 11 June 2013 - 12:23 AM

View Postodas, on 10 June 2013 - 02:22 PM, said:

The op is mileading. I thought it is about Simon Cowell.

Oh my word ha ha ha love it :P

Posted ImageRAW Berris... Dare you enter?

If there's a heaven...I hope to hell I get there !

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users