Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

[Updated] China - Man killed Alien

• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

#1    hsun85

hsun85

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 01:42 PM

Hi,

Saw this article on a major Chinese news website.

It says, a man from Shandong Province saw 5 aliens by the Yellow River, and managed to kill one.

http://news.sohu.com...378531967.shtml

#2    Gary Meadows

Gary Meadows

Like your uncle, only better

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,434 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 01:46 PM

That is so fake it makes my eyes hurt.

~Life goes by pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while -and do whatever you want all the time -you can miss it.~

#3    quillius

quillius

52.0839 N, 1.4328 E

• 5,590 posts

• A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be.
    Albert Einstein

Posted 10 June 2013 - 01:46 PM

S2F...the answer is still NO :no:

#4    hsun85

hsun85

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 01:56 PM

I agree it is faker than a fake, but at least you can tell its a female.

#5    Spacenut56

Spacenut56

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 506 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 02:05 PM

View Posthsun85, on 10 June 2013 - 01:56 PM, said:

Isn't that the truth!!!!

#6    Junior Chubb

Junior Chubb

Aqualish Dude

• 5,811 posts

• I am Junior Chubb, son of the Chubb, father of Chubb III

Posted 10 June 2013 - 02:06 PM

No pics no proof, whoops :blush:

I've flown from one side of this galaxy to the other. I've seen a lot of strange stuff, but I've never seen anything to show me where the hell Helen of Annoy has been for the past couple of months.

#7    libstaK

libstaK

Nosce Te Ipsum

• 7,178 posts

• Hello Reality and all that is True
    When Oxymoron was defined it was just for you

Posted 10 June 2013 - 02:10 PM

This man is advertising his photo and "kill" across the internet and tabloids because?  Oh right, no one was taking him seriously - can't imagine why :whistle:

Edited by libstaK, 10 June 2013 - 02:12 PM.

"I warn you, whoever you are, oh you who wish to probe the arcanes of nature, if you do not find within yourself that which you seek, neither shall you find it outside.
If you ignore the excellencies of your own house, how do you intend to find other excellencies?
In you is hidden the treasure of treasures, Oh man, know thyself and you shall know the Universe and the Gods."

Inscription - Temple of Delphi

#8    A rather obscure Bassoon

A rather obscure Bassoon

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,864 posts

• "The scientific theory I like best is that the rings of Saturn are composed entirely of lost airline luggage."

Mark Russel

Posted 10 June 2013 - 02:35 PM

Don't think he would get a job in the Movie special effects Industry,what an awful looking fake alien.

" Why didn't Noah swat those two mosquitos. "

Anon.

#9    BiffSplitkins

BiffSplitkins

Vertically Challenged

• 7,605 posts

• We all have a song inside us, it tells us who we are.

'John Doeber' fellow musician

Posted 10 June 2013 - 02:54 PM

View Posthsun85, on 10 June 2013 - 01:56 PM, said:

And appears to be carved out of soap. :D

"The problem with internet quotes is that you cant always depend on their accuracy" -Abraham Lincoln, 1864

Posted Image

#10    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 14,101 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.

Posted 10 June 2013 - 03:19 PM

erm... how does the OP know thats what the article says? All I see is strange little boxes grouped together in 4's with numbers in them???  (Firefox user)

All I could read was - the article was written by:  "Sum Dum Chik"   :w00t:

Just hope RocketSwitch doesn't read this, we will have 18 pages of why he believes its not faked  :innocent:

It wasn’t the miners who got rich; it was the people selling picks and shovels. Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#11    quillius

quillius

52.0839 N, 1.4328 E

• 5,590 posts

• A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be.
    Albert Einstein

Posted 10 June 2013 - 03:21 PM

View Postseeder, on 10 June 2013 - 03:19 PM, said:

Just hope RocketSwitch doesn't read this, we will have 18 pages of why he believes its not faked  :innocent:

I dont think its possible for one poster to continue a thread for 18 pages on their own......the wrist will give way eventually :w00t:

#12    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 14,101 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.

Posted 10 June 2013 - 03:21 PM

OK a UK link with better pics..Looks like its made of tripe... note the attention to detail between its legs

"Police issued a statement saying the rather unconvincing figure at the bottom of a chest freezer was, in fact, not another life form but high quality rubber.  'The alien purported electrocuted and discovered by a man in Binzhou is a high quality imitation,' the Jinan Police posted on their Sina microblog. 'The body is made up of high quality rubber.'

Undeterred by the police attempts to pour scorn on the possibility the alien is real, Chinese bloggers are busy trying to connect the Shandong alien to a purported UFO siting in Hubei province"

http://www.dailymail...near-house.html

Whew Im glad the police cleared that up for us before the thread got out of hand!!

Wait a minute tho, could it be Chinese misinfo agents saying its just a fake?  :whistle:

Edited by seeder, 10 June 2013 - 03:25 PM.

It wasn’t the miners who got rich; it was the people selling picks and shovels. Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#13    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,180 posts
  • Location:"Here the tide is ruled, by the wind, the moon and us."

• God created the world, but the Dutch created the Netherlands

Posted 10 June 2013 - 04:55 PM

View Postseeder, on 10 June 2013 - 03:19 PM, said:

erm... how does the OP know thats what the article says? All I see is strange little boxes grouped together in 4's with numbers in them???  (Firefox user)

All I could read was - the article was written by:  "Sum Dum Chik"   :w00t:

I think someone with a username like "Hsun" would know...

#14    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 14,101 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 05:04 PM

View PostAbramelin, on 10 June 2013 - 04:55 PM, said:

I think someone with a username like "Hsun" would know...

ha what a 'dummy' I am, didn't even pay attention to that, but yes it would make sense lol!

#15    Ohelemapit

Ohelemapit

My freestyle rapping career didn't work out, so I came back

• 6,293 posts

• The illegitimate love-child of Strategy and Creativity. Sex God, Entrepreneur, Super Hero, Rapper, Table Dancer.

Posted 10 June 2013 - 05:07 PM

They have even made the alien look Asian!!

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users