Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

How will the AntiChrist find his victims?

antichrist beheading rapture wedding feast lamb of god

• Please log in to reply
69 replies to this topic

#16    Jessica Christ

Jessica Christ

jeanne d'arc, je te suivrai

• 3,611 posts

• It seems so important now but you will get over.

Posted 11 June 2013 - 04:29 PM

View PostRaptor Witness, on 11 June 2013 - 04:23 PM, said:

I agree with that statement, but he still has to find them. I think most Christians just assume he'll have a supernatural mind, and be able to imagine where they all are. However, I'm not sure that's realistic. We have evidence that he'll be using man-made methods, do we not? If he indeed is using a man-made system to keep track of all the numbers, then it begs the question do we want someone to have that information now. Why give him a leg up?

Personally, I'd like to fight him in advance, by making reasonable assumptions for what he may use as tools. From what we're hearing, that giant facility being built in Utah by the NSA could accomplish this.

That's why I'm so perplexed at the conservative right's insistence that this is okay. It's not okay to me, and I think if most Christians gave it some thought, they would not be okay with it either.

lol @ NSA Prism program being compared to the Antichrist.

The people who whined about social security numbers beginning in the 1930s said the same.

Their plan to "fight him in advance" is seen through history not as a fight but as wallowing in conspiracy theory that no one takes serious anymore.

Please tell us about the grande plans of fighting "him in advance". What measures will be taken? What is the shape and context of this fight? Because if it is just CTing online that is not a fight at all.

Edited by The world needs you, 11 June 2013 - 04:29 PM.

#17    Jessica Christ

Jessica Christ

jeanne d'arc, je te suivrai

• 3,611 posts

• It seems so important now but you will get over.

Posted 11 June 2013 - 04:31 PM

It is also bad enough thread upon thread in the politics section of the forum is corrupting the whole of the politics section with conspiracy theory. Will we now see some beginning to spread CT across the religious forums?

These conspiracy theory with religio-political elements belong in the CT section in my view.

Edited by The world needs you, 11 June 2013 - 04:32 PM.

#18    GreenmansGod

GreenmansGod

Bio-Electric sentient being.

• 10,328 posts

• May the laughter ye give today return to thee 3 fold.

Posted 11 June 2013 - 04:43 PM

I go to the lake jump out of the van and shout "Who wants to go skinny dipping?"  Those who are not eaten by gators are my victims.  Questions?

"The moment you declare a set of ideas to be immune from criticism, satire, derision, or contempt, freedom of thought becomes impossible." Salman Rushdie

#19    Beckys_Mom

Beckys_Mom

Sarcastic Muppet..!

• 51,196 posts

• "I hate pretentious people. I mean, what is the point in applying exorbitantly extensive vocabulary, it is just straightforwardly unnecessary".

Posted 11 June 2013 - 05:54 PM

He will find his victims on a new reality TV show - I'm a Christian get me outta here !! :P

Posted ImageRAW Berris... Dare you enter?

If there's a heaven...I hope to hell I get there !

#20    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 14,951 posts

• Because what came before never seems enough...

Posted 13 June 2013 - 12:58 AM

Those who choose to follow him for the sake of living a bit longer or in greater comfort will be his greatest victims.  But if you mean Christ followers then he finds them due to their refusal to conform with his economic/religious system.

We've cast the world, we've set the stage,
  for what could be, the darkest age...
“This is like playing poker with a guy who cheated you twice before. You know who does that, a moron.

#21    Raptor Witness

Raptor Witness

Savant

• 2,754 posts

• ראה

Posted 13 June 2013 - 07:30 AM

Wretched souls linger for fear of making righteous vows, and submission to an authority of hell is inconceivable.

Breathe the truth, and the state of confusion will burn bright.

Posted Image "Make Manifest Destiny a memory ..." 12-7-2011  "When the earth is displaced fully three times at the point of destiny ..." 10-29-2013

#22    odas

odas

Poltergeist

• 2,946 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 03:09 PM

View Postkeninsc, on 11 June 2013 - 08:05 AM, said:

According to the Bible, he will not have to go looking for him victims, they will come to him.......willingly. Much as Germany did to Hitler and France to Napoleon, and it will be done to thunderous applades and parades.
Well, we all come to facebook, twitter..we all like it, we can not wait to post something. Social media is our new god. It smiles at us, it is beautifull...and slowly destroyes our capability to think for ourselfs, to socialize with real friends, takes away our childrens immagination, it kills us, it spies on us, it transforms us in brainless and soulless corpses.
You are looking for the antichrist? Well I belive we found it.

#23    Raptor Witness

Raptor Witness

Savant

• 2,754 posts

• ראה

Posted 16 June 2013 - 06:18 AM

I wonder, given these NSA revelations, if the protestant pulpits have gone silent on this issue.  Many protestants assume they'll be gone, or raptured away in plenty of time, but not the Catholics.

Where are they in this debate? What does the Vatican have to say? No unborn babies should die, but everyone else is fair game without a fight?

At least those outside the womb have a chance at escape. What glory is there in death by execution, without the attempted avoidance of it?

My sense is, this is identical to the situation that preceded the second World War, when the Jewish family was almost wiped out, because no one was watching or paying careful attention in time.

Forgive me for saying this, but I don't think shooting fish in a barrel is what Jesus had in mind, or perhaps the greater fear as they'll make better sport of their executions and that this should be avoided. Where's the reference for that? I just don't see it.

It reminds me of the Star Trek episode where on some new world they discovered that people died by computer selection, and when your time is up, you just simply march into a gas chamber.

Is that really what the church has in mind here?  Hitler, please take my life, I'm ready!

Posted Image "Make Manifest Destiny a memory ..." 12-7-2011  "When the earth is displaced fully three times at the point of destiny ..." 10-29-2013

#24    conspiracy buff

conspiracy buff

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 158 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 03:21 PM

Although I do agree that "Anti-Christ" is an idea more than people most of the time, the Bible is very clear about there being a final showdown between Christ & Anti-Christ.  Jesus gave clues, as did the book of Revelation, and the book of Daniel.  You get a good idea of what is to come by combining these sources.  The anti-Christ will not have to track down his victims because he will implement the "mark of the beast" which I believe is the RFID chips being prepped in Obama care.  If you know which people are marked, then all this anti-Christ would have to do is kill everyone not identified by the chip.  There are a bunch of FEMA coffins in Georgia that indicate that something big and major is coming in regards to anti-Christ and the death toll.  The stage is definitely being set for his arrival and there are signs of a coming one world government and one world currency, which is tailor made for the chip system.  If money holds no value, everything is essentially tied back to the chip which is the way everyone will buy or sell.  No one can deny that the economy has been spiraling towards a crash and I don't believe in coincidences as it is all foretold in the Bible and it is literal and not allegorical.  We have found evidence in archeology that places once thought to be myth like Sodom & Gommorah actually existed.  Some believe Troy and Atlantis will be found and that tangible evidence exists to prove their existence.  Point being, that many dismiss the "anti-Christ" as a myth, legend, or allegorical parable when it should be taken quite literally.

Edited by conspiracy buff, 17 June 2013 - 03:22 PM.

There is a grain of truth in every conspiracy known to man, you just have to be intelligent enough to find it.

#25    Tutankhaten-pasheri

Tutankhaten-pasheri

Buratinologist

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,637 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 05:28 PM

Hmmm, Christians, always looking for enemies, always pointing the finger and accusing the "other". Meanwhile the rest of the world not Christian, and more specifically American Christian, simply stand to one side and laugh. I am not concerned with any "anti-Christ", even though apparently I am this person, or at least a minion.  I am more concerned with looking at this from the other way around. By that I mean that it is this Christ, or at least his (or her) (or it's) followers who seem to be something I can only describe as "anti-human", or indeed, "anti-commonsense", "anti-rational thought" and on and on. Seems to me this "Anti-Christ" seems to be the one to follow.

Oh! did I just become one of these "victims" ....

#26    shrooma

shrooma

Government Agent

• Banned
  • 3,985 posts

• Live.
    Sin.
    Die.

Posted 17 June 2013 - 05:48 PM

the mark of the beast, your ability to trade, the way of keeping an eye on you has been here for decades.
we use it every day.
it's not nefarious, it's subtle.
we're heading closer to a cashless society, and what better way to-
make it the only way to trade-
keep tabs on you-
a mark we all carry?
your bank cards.

"Get off your knees, the party's over."
-How do you sleep-
The Stone Roses.

#27    conspiracy buff

conspiracy buff

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 158 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 10:54 PM

View PostTutankhaten-pasheri, on 17 June 2013 - 05:28 PM, said:

Hmmm, Christians, always looking for enemies, always pointing the finger and accusing the "other". Meanwhile the rest of the world not Christian, and more specifically American Christian, simply stand to one side and laugh. I am not concerned with any "anti-Christ", even though apparently I am this person, or at least a minion.  I am more concerned with looking at this from the other way around. By that I mean that it is this Christ, or at least his (or her) (or it's) followers who seem to be something I can only describe as "anti-human", or indeed, "anti-commonsense", "anti-rational thought" and on and on. Seems to me this "Anti-Christ" seems to be the one to follow.

Oh! did I just become one of these "victims" ....

That is a very shallow, stereotypical, and dim world view.  The "anti-Christ" as described in the Holy Bible for Christians is echoed in almost every culture that has ever existed.  Whether it is Egyptian, Greek, Christian, or even Islamic.  All of them have similar myths and legends about an epic showdown of good vs. evil in which the fate of the world will be held in the balance.  Now I will admit that much of these tales are meant as allegory and cautionary warnings on how to live a good life as it relates to morality and such.  It is not just Christians who need an enemy because mankind has always done that and to put that on one particular religion, group, or belief system shows how naïve you are in diversity or acceptance of it.  You only become a "victim" when you place yourself in that role, which it seems like you were doing to a degree by outright mocking Christian belief.

There is a grain of truth in every conspiracy known to man, you just have to be intelligent enough to find it.

#28    Raptor Witness

Raptor Witness

Savant

• 2,754 posts

• ראה

Posted 18 June 2013 - 06:45 AM

View Postconspiracy buff, on 17 June 2013 - 03:21 PM, said:

Although I do agree that "Anti-Christ" is an idea more than people most of the time, the Bible is very clear about there being a final showdown between Christ & Anti-Christ.  Jesus gave clues, as did the book of Revelation, and the book of Daniel.  You get a good idea of what is to come by combining these sources.  The anti-Christ will not have to track down his victims because he will implement the "mark of the beast" which I believe is the RFID chips being prepped in Obama care.  If you know which people are marked, then all this anti-Christ would have to do is kill everyone not identified by the chip.  There are a bunch of FEMA coffins in Georgia that indicate that something big and major is coming in regards to anti-Christ and the death toll.  The stage is definitely being set for his arrival and there are signs of a coming one world government and one world currency, which is tailor made for the chip system.  If money holds no value, everything is essentially tied back to the chip which is the way everyone will buy or sell.  No one can deny that the economy has been spiraling towards a crash and I don't believe in coincidences as it is all foretold in the Bible and it is literal and not allegorical.  We have found evidence in archeology that places once thought to be myth like Sodom & Gommorah actually existed.  Some believe Troy and Atlantis will be found and that tangible evidence exists to prove their existence.  Point being, that many dismiss the "anti-Christ" as a myth, legend, or allegorical parable when it should be taken quite literally.
My view of this situation isn't quite that broadly dire, at least not yet, but the thought has crossed my mind that Edward Snowden could actually be a planted revolutionary hero, meant to out all the so called "traitors" from our midst in the event of a global catastrophe of any sort. It's a sickening thought, but one that cannot be ignored.

#29    Lava_Lady

Lava_Lady

Official UM Asylum Resident

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,832 posts

• Wha? /:0\

Posted 18 June 2013 - 07:17 AM

View PostRaptor Witness, on 11 June 2013 - 05:02 AM, said:

It's a question that I've wondered about on occasion, but never heard discussed in theory. I wasn't a fan of these modern Christian films on the subject, such as the "Taken Series," so I have no idea what others think or believe.

If you don't believe in an AntiChrist, that's fine too, just replace it with Adolf Hitler, since history is full of bad characters and we could certainly see another one.

I don't know if replacing "antichrist" with "adolf hitler" or any other name fits the situation.  For one thing, hitler is from the past and we already know how he got his victims.  If we pick a current "villain" well, we also know where they got/get their victims.  If it's a future villain then we don't actually know anything... it will be all speculation.

Also, the people we consider in the "antichrist" role are just people, albeit people that made bad, harmful decisions but they all fart and pick their nose like everyone else; which means they have insecurities, fears and issues like all of us (hitler being a very good example of this) and that doesn't seem very antichrist like.

Am I looking into the question too literally?

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time, and still retain the ability to function."  - F. Scott Fitzgerald

#30    euroninja

euroninja

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 445 posts

• John 14:16
    Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the father, but by me.

Posted 18 June 2013 - 07:26 AM

RW, do you know the story of Nimrod? He's a mighty, giant hunter....................................................................................

Man plans and God laughs.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users