Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

Strange scratches

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#16    DKO

DKO

Ω is Futile.

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,837 posts

• When you hear hoofbeats behind you, don't expect to see a zebra - Unless you're in Africa...

Posted 12 June 2013 - 12:08 PM

View PostEfem14bnwr, on 12 June 2013 - 11:12 AM, said:

No offense either, but quite frankly why I would like a paranormal explanation is my business and I do not feel I need to explain that in any way shape or form. Do I really believe I scratched myself in my sleep? Absolutely not.

The question I asked can help understand your situation. No need to get snappy. But why would you find it hard to believe you scratched yourself in your sleep?

And like Still Waters pointed out, your opinion has changed very quickly.

Edited by DKO, 12 June 2013 - 12:13 PM.

The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe it. - Neil DeGrasse Tyson

Confucius Says:

Man who runs behind car gets exhausted.

Man who wants pretty nurse must be patient.

#17    Efem14bnwr

Efem14bnwr

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 09:35 PM

Just looking for paranormal explanations is all. Brand new to a forum with posters I know nothing about. Didn't really feel comfortable with just putting out there what I believe. I shouldn't have posted the second post. I really did just want to keep it light. Snappy or not why do I need to explain why I wanted paranormal explanations? What does it matter?

#18    Efem14bnwr

Efem14bnwr

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 09:37 PM

And still at a loss for any ideas... Are there other forums or websites that would be more appropriate for what I'm looking for?

#19    s33ker

s33ker

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 562 posts

• Believe anything until proven otherwise, otherwise believe nothing until proven.

Posted 13 June 2013 - 12:02 AM

View PostEfem14bnwr, on 12 June 2013 - 09:37 PM, said:

And still at a loss for any ideas... Are there other forums or websites that would be more appropriate for what I'm looking for?
This is the right site, no need to look for another.
Now you know how this works, no contradictions will be "let go" on this site, and as your a newbie, we are forgiving.
There should be numerous threads on this topic, have you searched the forums?
Waking up with scatchers would be disturbing,  especially if they appear deep. Maybe do some sleep recording, video?

#20    Efem14bnwr

Efem14bnwr

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 01:26 AM

Thank you. I've been able to navigate the site a little more today and figure out how to get around a bit better. Have found some interesting threads relating to my questions. Will keep searching :)

#21    Mr.United_Nations

Mr.United_Nations

hi

• 9,304 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 10:15 AM

did you take pictures of the scratches or any drawings?

#22    DKO

DKO

Ω is Futile.

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,837 posts

• When you hear hoofbeats behind you, don't expect to see a zebra - Unless you're in Africa...

Posted 13 June 2013 - 11:18 AM

View PostEfem14bnwr, on 12 June 2013 - 09:35 PM, said:

Just looking for paranormal explanations is all. Brand new to a forum with posters I know nothing about. Didn't really feel comfortable with just putting out there what I believe. I shouldn't have posted the second post. I really did just want to keep it light. Snappy or not why do I need to explain why I wanted paranormal explanations? What does it matter?

Because you said earlier that you most likely scratched yourself in your sleep. Why look for a paranormal answer when you pretty much answered it yourself?

The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe it. - Neil DeGrasse Tyson

Confucius Says:

Man who runs behind car gets exhausted.

Man who wants pretty nurse must be patient.

#23    Maz1

Maz1

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 12:05 PM

I am a very active sleeper (if that makes sense) and i often wake up with scratches and bruises. Hope you find out what you are looking for :yes:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users