Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

20,000 insured against abduction

alien abduction

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#16    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,830 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 13 June 2013 - 06:02 AM

View Postdreamland, on 12 June 2013 - 09:29 PM, said:

another crazy idea to take money out of people

No shortage of them.

LINK

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#17    DBunker

DBunker

Government Agent

• 3,485 posts

• I prefer to know, not just to believe.

Posted 13 June 2013 - 06:45 AM

View Postquillius, on 12 June 2013 - 01:32 PM, said:

true although it is often said that cleverer people are easier to manipulate....in fact I know this to be true :)

Good point.... Michael Shermer wrote a book about that exact thing.

Smart people believe weird things because they are skilled at defending beliefs they arrived at for nonsmart reasons. http://www.scientifi...le-believe-weir

Now that communications technology has made it possible to give global reach to the bizarre and archive it forever, it is essential for men and women of reason resolutely to counter the delusions of the fringe element. James S. Robbins

Also tagged with alien abduction

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users