Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Bases on our outer planets

• Please log in to reply
77 replies to this topic

#1    -Night_hawk-

-Night_hawk-

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 09:12 AM

If nasa(and co), with all its rovers and probes around our solar system ever did have evidence of unkown bases of an unkown source on other planets they would naturally hide it...

So is there any evidence or theories laying about this, pics, scans etc...if there is a ufo presence in our solar system then they could have a station sumwhere not to far away...

I'm sure topic been posted before....not sure tho

#2    Yes_Man

Yes_Man

hi

• 8,348 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 09:18 AM

Sorry but impossible, you have to look at the planets atmosphere and temperature.

#3    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 32,130 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 13 June 2013 - 09:21 AM

Yeah, one on Jupiter one on Saturn, and one on Neptune.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#4    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,305 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 13 June 2013 - 09:32 AM

They've also got a super secret base on the sun.

#5    Ashotep

Ashotep

Telekinetic

• 7,510 posts

• Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway-John Wayne

Posted 13 June 2013 - 01:02 PM

If they did know something they would never admit it.

#6    Spacenut56

Spacenut56

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 506 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 02:09 PM

well and throw in the reports, many I have seen that propose there are/have been some type of alien base on the Moon, as many, many ufo reports have come from this going back to the 1960's.

#7    Hazzard

Hazzard

Stellar Black Hole

• 11,758 posts

• Being skeptical of the paranormal is a good thing.

Posted 13 June 2013 - 02:39 PM

If one use the extremly common phenomenon called pareidolia there seem to be bases and alien artifacts on almost EVERY planet in our star system.

As for the NASA cover-up angle,...nah.

What would be the reason,... No, this is just another very useful "get out of jail free card" often thrown by the believers.

- Sorry, we cant show you evidence of *insert favorite fantasy* because its been covered up by the evil government.

Edited by Hazzard, 13 June 2013 - 02:43 PM.

I still await the compelling Exhibit A.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -Edmund Burke

#8    HDesiato

HDesiato

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 290 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 03:18 PM

View PostHazzard, on 13 June 2013 - 02:39 PM, said:

If one use the extremly common phenomenon called pareidolia there seem to be bases and alien artifacts on almost EVERY planet in our star system.

As for the NASA cover-up angle,...nah.

What would be the reason,... No, this is just another very useful "get out of jail free card" often thrown by the believers.

- Sorry, we cant show you evidence of *insert favorite fantasy* because its been covered up by the evil government.

And they would have gotten away with it too, if it twern't for those dang kids!

Those gub'mint folk must really be blind if they're releasing the images that reveal all those alien artifacts that are so obvious to the more "openminded". :D

#9    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,581 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.

Posted 13 June 2013 - 04:29 PM

View Post-Night_hawk-, on 13 June 2013 - 09:12 AM, said:

If nasa(and co), with all its rovers and probes around our solar system

Eh? All its rovers and probes in the solar system? You mean just the 3 rovers on just the one planet, Mars..... doing simple geological surveys... and how many probes are there around other planets exactly? And which planets, precisely?

I think you overestimate NASA.   And YES they will tell us about any finds, as they have done with the Rovers finds. Why should it be kept a secret? They will certainly benefit from such an admission in terms of future funding.

typos

Edited by seeder, 13 June 2013 - 04:29 PM.

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#10    samus

samus

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,081 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 04:43 PM

As we know, NASA is a department of the American governement so it is not impossible that some informations may be filtered to a certain extent.

But as for NASA to create a base without the public knowing it, I don't think it likely. We've been on the moon once and never on Mars. It would have been noticed if NASA had done secret missions. You can't hide a spacecraft in the sky. And why even give such trouble to do so? It doesn't make any sens.

I do believe though that experiemental bases may be succesfully established on the Moon and Mars in a near futur. Dome like settlements is an idea that some scientists like.

Here's what it may looks like:

http://www.nss.org/s...shackleton.html

Edited by sam_comm, 13 June 2013 - 04:48 PM.

#11    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,581 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.

Posted 13 June 2013 - 05:08 PM

View Postsam_comm, on 13 June 2013 - 04:43 PM, said:

As we know, NASA is a department of the American governement so it is not impossible that some informations may be filtered to a certain extent.

But as for NASA to create a base without the public knowing it, I don't think it likely. We've been on the moon once and never on Mars. It would have been noticed if NASA had done secret missions. You can't hide a spacecraft in the sky. And why even give such trouble to do so? It doesn't make any sens.

I do believe though that experiemental bases may be succesfully established on the Moon and Mars in a near futur. Dome like settlements is an idea that some scientists like.

Here's what it may looks like:

http://www.nss.org/s...shackleton.html

The OP was talking of 'alien bases'  being kept secret, I believe.

Besides we already have a base in space, its called the space station!!   And it wasn't the first either,  and it wont be the last now China, Japan and India are getting into space

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#12    Hazzard

Hazzard

Stellar Black Hole

• 11,758 posts

• Being skeptical of the paranormal is a good thing.

Posted 13 June 2013 - 05:16 PM

View Postseeder, on 13 June 2013 - 05:08 PM, said:

......it wont be the last now China, Japan and India are getting into space

So, I guess that meens that soon ALL the space agencies of the world are in on the cover-up??

I still await the compelling Exhibit A.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -Edmund Burke

#13    ReaperS_ParadoX

ReaperS_ParadoX

“What’s wrong with accepting madness?

• 2,521 posts

• The boundaries which divide Life from Death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?

Posted 13 June 2013 - 07:56 PM

The government is given WAY to much credit about covering things up. I mean nothing is that tightly sealed, bases on other planets come on a human hasnt even set foot on Mars.

COME WITH ME. OVERWHELMING POWER AND MADNESS AWAIT

THAT IS NOT DEAD WHICH CAN ETERNAL LIE AND WITH STRANGE AEONS EVEN DEATH MAY DIE

#14    keithisco

keithisco

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,177 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 08:08 PM

Shouldn't this be in the Conspiracy forum?

If the OP really wants to pursue this line then just look in that forum (Spaceships on the Moon, buildings on Mars and the Moon etc). As stated before, NASA, and ESA,  would have everything to gain from disclosing alien artifacts in terms of budget renewals, hiding such data (that doesn't exist) would not help their vision for the future....

#15    JesseCuster

JesseCuster

Secret Jesus

• 3,123 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 09:54 PM

View Postseeder, on 13 June 2013 - 05:08 PM, said:

The OP was talking of 'alien bases'  being kept secret, I believe.

Besides we already have a base in space, its called the space station!!   And it wasn't the first either,  and it wont be the last now China, Japan and India are getting into space
Japan are one of the contributing nations to the ISS.  One of the modules is Japanese and they've had an astronaut make a couple of expeditions to it.

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool." - Richard P. Feynman

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users