Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Bases on our outer planets

• Please log in to reply
77 replies to this topic

#16    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,169 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.

Posted 13 June 2013 - 09:58 PM

View PostArchimedes, on 13 June 2013 - 09:54 PM, said:

Japan are one of the contributing nations to the ISS.  One of the modules is Japanese and they've had an astronaut make a couple of expeditions to it.

Yep and next.... well this year actually, the plan is to send a female android!   Well, a robot that appears female anyway

"Japanese robot could be sent to Space Station"

A talking humanoid robot may be sent to the International Space Station to watch the mission while astronauts sleep, as well as communicate to Earth through Twitter, under plans being considered by Japan's space agency.

http://www.telegraph...ce-Station.html

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#17    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,169 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.

Posted 13 June 2013 - 10:02 PM

Japanese robots kick NASA's bots any day!!

It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#18    ReaperS_ParadoX

ReaperS_ParadoX

“What’s wrong with accepting madness?

• 2,521 posts

• The boundaries which divide Life from Death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?

Posted 13 June 2013 - 10:03 PM

Japanese I'm a huge fan of there animes, I know this has nothing to do with the subject

COME WITH ME. OVERWHELMING POWER AND MADNESS AWAIT

THAT IS NOT DEAD WHICH CAN ETERNAL LIE AND WITH STRANGE AEONS EVEN DEATH MAY DIE

#19    JesseCuster

JesseCuster

Secret Jesus

• 3,087 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 10:04 PM

View Postseeder, on 13 June 2013 - 09:58 PM, said:

Yep and next.... well this year actually, the plan is to send a female android!   Well, a robot that appears female anyway

"Japanese robot could be sent to Space Station"

A talking humanoid robot may be sent to the International Space Station to watch the mission while astronauts sleep, as well as communicate to Earth through Twitter, under plans being considered by Japan's space agency.

http://www.telegraph...ce-Station.html
Crazy.

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool." - Richard P. Feynman

#20    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,169 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 10:11 PM

View PostR4z3rsPar4d0x, on 13 June 2013 - 10:03 PM, said:

Japanese I'm a huge fan of there animes, I know this has nothing to do with the subject

well Im not into that but I am into their bots!! ASIMO was the base of the female bot, bloody amazing

compare this to the second vid which is the DARPA best effort

whose king of the robotics castle? The Japanese even want to send an ASIMO to the moon!! The Japanese are way ahead on robotics

#21    -Night_hawk-

-Night_hawk-

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 04:17 AM

...I'm sure I said ALIEN bases lol...

As for a coverup yes I could believe they wouldn't have a reason to, and wud be pretty darn difficult to aswell, but I can also believe the they could...noone can say for sure....

So I take it then there aren't any leaked media of a artifact on titan, or a strange anonaly on ganymede?

It Would be possible for an alien race, advanced enuf to get to our solar system, therefore advanced enuf to have a base on our planets..there are moons etc that aren't as harsh as say venus or mercury, not as gaseous as jupiter or saturn....ganymede for example, it has a thin ozone with oxygen, hydrogen etc...just the cold to overcome, and direct solar rays...again, they would be advanced enuf..these aren't impossible problems.....(Not always to say they aliens that can zap around the universe...but just advance enuf)...

x-p

#22    -Night_hawk-

-Night_hawk-

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 04:41 AM

When people say aliens...I think majority of the time ppl think of super advanced warp around the galaxy type alien....wouldn't even need a base in our solar system to be here....but what about an alien that is just advanced enuf to have say, sent a mission here as a first time venture, ground breaking for them(say they recently discovered ability to interstellar space and are still young at it)...and they would have say 1 base, and all the ufo activity etc is them studying us or whatever from that base....something we would do as a race if we were to discover ability to travel thru interstellar space(altho with our human nature, and a few bad minds we would go in, try take over, and consume their planet as we do our own)....

................Maybe.............

#23    coolguy

coolguy

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,965 posts

• Star trek rules

Posted 14 June 2013 - 04:45 AM

If NASA did find bases they won't tell any body, some claim there is an alien base on the dark side of the moon.

#24    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,830 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 14 June 2013 - 05:03 AM

View Post-Night_hawk-, on 14 June 2013 - 04:41 AM, said:

When people say aliens...I think majority of the time ppl think of super advanced warp around the galaxy type alien....wouldn't even need a base in our solar system to be here....but what about an alien that is just advanced enuf to have say, sent a mission here as a first time venture, ground breaking for them(say they recently discovered ability to interstellar space and are still young at it)...and they would have say 1 base, and all the ufo activity etc is them studying us or whatever from that base....something we would do as a race if we were to discover ability to travel thru interstellar space(altho with our human nature, and a few bad minds we would go in, try take over, and consume their planet as we do our own)....

................Maybe.............

Why would any aliens visitor even have to be advanced? We had the ability to reach interstellar targets in the 60's. I think you raise an excellent point, why are aliens always far in advance of us?

LINK

Posted Image

Edited by psyche101, 14 June 2013 - 05:03 AM.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#25    Frank Merton

Frank Merton

Blue fish

• 14,359 posts

• fmerton.blogspot.com

Posted 14 June 2013 - 05:51 AM

Any aliens we might encounter would presumably be considerably ahead of us simply because we have just recently become technologically capable.  Given the billions of years that the galaxy has existed, odds are they beat us.

#26    Realm

Realm

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,055 posts

• "The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination."
    Albert Einstein

Posted 14 June 2013 - 05:52 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 14 June 2013 - 05:03 AM, said:

Why would any aliens visitor even have to be advanced? We had the ability to reach interstellar targets in the 60's. I think you raise an excellent point, why are aliens always far in advance of us?

LINK

Posted Image

I think to visit this planet would show less intelligence.

Those that mistake my meekness for weakness, suddenly find themselves destroyed.

#27    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,830 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 06:07 AM

View PostRealm, on 14 June 2013 - 05:52 AM, said:

I think to visit this planet would show less intelligence.

Please explain yourself further, from what I understand, planets like ours are not all that common around these parts.

If you are doing the regular teen angst bit of "humans are bad mkay" then you make no sense at all. Not like your going to know what from even one light year out are you. In any case, speak for yourself. I reckon I could put on a fine welcoming shindig for a visitor.

Why would people think Aliens are always better than us?

Posted Image

Edited by psyche101, 14 June 2013 - 06:08 AM.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#28    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,830 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 06:10 AM

View PostFrank Merton, on 14 June 2013 - 05:51 AM, said:

Any aliens we might encounter would presumably be considerably ahead of us simply because we have just recently become technologically capable.  Given the billions of years that the galaxy has existed, odds are they beat us.

How so? None of them are going to have been around since the Universe kicked off, life as we know it had to wait for Pop III, then pop II stars, before we had the ones like ours and then we most likely had to wait for proto life to evolve. Where is the big head-start?

#29    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,830 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 06:14 AM

View Post-Night_hawk-, on 14 June 2013 - 04:17 AM, said:

...I'm sure I said ALIEN bases lol...

As for a coverup yes I could believe they wouldn't have a reason to, and wud be pretty darn difficult to aswell, but I can also believe the they could...noone can say for sure....

So I take it then there aren't any leaked media of a artifact on titan, or a strange anonaly on ganymede?

It Would be possible for an alien race, advanced enuf to get to our solar system, therefore advanced enuf to have a base on our planets..there are moons etc that aren't as harsh as say venus or mercury, not as gaseous as jupiter or saturn....ganymede for example, it has a thin ozone with oxygen, hydrogen etc...just the cold to overcome, and direct solar rays...again, they would be advanced enuf..these aren't impossible problems.....(Not always to say they aliens that can zap around the universe...but just advance enuf)...

x-p

Well, you forgot the Mimias Death Star at Saturn.........

Posted Image

The thing is we would see them, we saw Shoemaker Levy 9, and an Aussie Amateur picked up the last two Jupiter strikes and informed NASA who confirmed it. The amateur contingent is heavily underrated and between them and surveillance systems, probes, satellites and space telescopes, I reckon the chances are pretty darn slim of "slipping past".

#30    ReaperS_ParadoX

ReaperS_ParadoX

“What’s wrong with accepting madness?

• 2,521 posts

• The boundaries which divide Life from Death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?

Posted 14 June 2013 - 06:09 PM

View Postpsyche101, on 14 June 2013 - 06:07 AM, said:

Please explain yourself further, from what I understand, planets like ours are not all that common around these parts.

If you are doing the regular teen angst bit of "humans are bad mkay" then you make no sense at all. Not like your going to know what from even one light year out are you. In any case, speak for yourself. I reckon I could put on a fine welcoming shindig for a visitor.

Why would people think Aliens are always better than us?

Posted Image
I remember that abortion of a movie LMAO

COME WITH ME. OVERWHELMING POWER AND MADNESS AWAIT

THAT IS NOT DEAD WHICH CAN ETERNAL LIE AND WITH STRANGE AEONS EVEN DEATH MAY DIE

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users