Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Bases on our outer planets

• Please log in to reply
77 replies to this topic

#31    DBunker

DBunker

Government Agent

• 3,485 posts

• I prefer to know, not just to believe.

Posted 14 June 2013 - 07:47 PM

View Postcoolguy, on 14 June 2013 - 04:45 AM, said:

If NASA did find bases they won't tell any body, some claim there is an alien base on the dark side of the moon.

What about the other space explorers http://en.wikipedia...._space_agencies  What if they found "something" and told the world BEFORE NASA???

How would that look??

Edited by DBunker, 14 June 2013 - 07:47 PM.

Now that communications technology has made it possible to give global reach to the bizarre and archive it forever, it is essential for men and women of reason resolutely to counter the delusions of the fringe element. James S. Robbins

#32    Spacenut56

Spacenut56

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 506 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 08:14 PM

Nope, I don't trust NASA either. They are always to quick to explain away anything that appears controversial.

#33    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,167 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.

Posted 14 June 2013 - 08:47 PM

View PostSpacenut56, on 14 June 2013 - 08:14 PM, said:

Nope, I don't trust NASA either. They are always to quick to explain away anything that appears controversial.

Id say they are just more expert in knowing what they are seeing compared to the average stoner reading UFO websites. Even the President went on TV to talk about the possibility they found life, in that martian meteorite that caused a stir...

There are no secrets, and nasa are not the only ones studying space,

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#34    shrooma

shrooma

doesn't have one screw fully tightened.....

• 3,570 posts

• Live.
    Sin.
    Die.

Posted 14 June 2013 - 08:57 PM

View Postpsyche101, on 14 June 2013 - 05:03 AM, said:

there was an interesting side-note in this link psyche, about project plumb bob, and it's capping plate.
they'd managed to get the damn thing (by my reckoning) to 148,000mph!!
even on a high-speed camera it only registered one one frame because of how fast it was travelling!
THAT i'd like to have seen....!
:-)

- - - - -disclaimer- - - - -
all posts- without exception- are humourous.
if you fail to grasp the sublety, then don't whine on due to your lack of understanding.

#35    Spacenut56

Spacenut56

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 506 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 08:58 PM

I will respectfully disagree Seeder with your comment about secrets. As I said, I have read and seen quite alot in my time about space/ufo's/extraterrestrial life and so on, and over the many books I have read on the subject, the same theme appears again and again, and that is coverup. Just my pinion for what its worth. :tu: Oh, and I do know NASA is not the only one studying space. Thanks.

Edited by Spacenut56, 14 June 2013 - 08:59 PM.

#36    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,167 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.

Posted 14 June 2013 - 09:19 PM

View PostSpacenut56, on 14 June 2013 - 08:58 PM, said:

I will respectfully disagree Seeder with your comment about secrets. As I said, I have read and seen quite alot in my time about space/ufo's/extraterrestrial life and so on, and over the many books I have read on the subject, the same theme appears again and again, and that is coverup. Just my pinion for what its worth. :tu: Oh, and I do know NASA is not the only one studying space. Thanks.

and I will, just as respectfully, ask you to name what secretes are being kept, and what is being covered up by Nasa? BTW did you know there is member here from NASA?

You see Ive read a lot too, seen a lot too, but I remain unconvinced thus far, so kindly share what you know?
Cheers

It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#37    HDesiato

HDesiato

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 290 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 09:38 PM

Alien bases on outer planets is one way to go, but if the hospitability(sp?)  of the planet is a factor, why not just set up base at the earth's ocean floor?
Would that be more difficult than surviving off world?
Just a suggestion, idk.

#38    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,635 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 09:45 PM

View PostHDesiato, on 14 June 2013 - 09:38 PM, said:

Alien bases on outer planets is one way to go, but if the hospitability(sp?)  of the planet is a factor, why not just set up base at the earth's ocean floor?
Just a suggestion, idk.

USOs.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#39    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,167 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 10:18 PM

View PostHDesiato, on 14 June 2013 - 09:38 PM, said:

Just a suggestion, idk.

well  why would aliens need to do anything in secret?  I mean if they can get here anyway, they are far more advanced than us and so could cosy up where they liked, couldn't they?

#40    Hazzard

Hazzard

Stellar Black Hole

• 11,757 posts

• Being skeptical of the paranormal is a good thing.

Posted 14 June 2013 - 10:28 PM

Maybe ET have the ability to look like us, and maybe they have been here for thousands of years. Maybe your neighbour is one?

You know, like in that old sci-fi movie,... Bodysnatchers

Dont you just love it when Hollywood tells us what really going on behind the vale.

I wonder how much George Lucas really knows?

I still await the compelling Exhibit A.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -Edmund Burke

#41    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,775 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 10:32 PM

View PostHazzard, on 14 June 2013 - 10:28 PM, said:

Maybe ET have the ability to look like us, and maybe they have been here for thousands of years. Maybe your neighbour is one?

You know, like in that old sci-fi movie,... Bodysnatchers

Dont you just love it when Hollywood tells us what really going on behind the vale.

My neighbour  Looks like the Conehead family ! :alien: :clap:

This is a Work in Progress!

#42    S2F

S2F

Bloodstained Hurricane

• 6,705 posts

• If you don't believe the sun will rise
    Stand alone and greet the coming night
    In the last remaining light -Audioslave

Posted 14 June 2013 - 10:34 PM

View PostHazzard, on 14 June 2013 - 10:28 PM, said:

After he sold Star Wars to Disney I think he's trying to bring about the End Times to avoid enslavement by the alien overlords. That's what he knows.

"You want to discuss plausibility then you have to accept reality." -Mattshark

"Don't argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level then beat you with experience." -Obviousman

You know... the plural of ``anecdote'' is not ``data''. Similarly, the plural of ``random fact'' is not ``mystical symbolism''. -sepulchrave

#43    HDesiato

HDesiato

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 290 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 10:57 PM

View Postseeder, on 14 June 2013 - 10:18 PM, said:

well  why would aliens need to do anything in secret?  I mean if they can get here anyway, they are far more advanced than us and so could cosy up where they liked, couldn't they?

They could build a city anywhere they want and thrive.
Anyone approaching would be at their mercy.
Missing time and whatnot.

#44    DingoLingo

DingoLingo

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,103 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 08:36 AM

Reading this thread.. I had a thought..

I bed Mid is currently trying to post like crazy from the afterlife :D

#45    Hazzard

Hazzard

Stellar Black Hole

• 11,757 posts

• Being skeptical of the paranormal is a good thing.

Posted 15 June 2013 - 08:45 AM

View PostDONTEATUS, on 14 June 2013 - 10:32 PM, said:

My neighbour  Looks like the Conehead family !

The lady across the street from us looks and behaves like a Rancor,... thats all the evidence I need.

I still await the compelling Exhibit A.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -Edmund Burke

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users