Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Luciferianism

• Please log in to reply
129 replies to this topic

#76    Etu Malku

Etu Malku

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 807 posts

• Mercurian

Posted 16 June 2013 - 03:30 PM

View PostReann, on 16 June 2013 - 02:35 PM, said:

Wow . In reading over some of the replies here to me in regards to the fact that I acknowledge that evil does exist and  that good and bad  exist too, I have to say that i am beyond accepting of anyone's ideology in attempting to make it O.K for anyone to cause harm to an innocent child,. or to anyone for the sake of self gratification
Where has anyone said it was Ok to harm a child?

Where is the humanity and LOVE in your belief and concern for life?
Knowledge and Truth is the greatest gift to Mankind.

To actually accept that there is no good and there is no bad in your minds , where you accept evil  acts  as O.K for the abuser to do so ,because it is of self gratification is insane .
I don't think you are quite getting the idea.

Not only is it insane but it is twisted , sick , and  is based on lies. You who are "followers" of these teachings all state that one mans good is fine for him to do so." For Him"  whether or not he harms an innocent child is a really sick concept, no matter how you try and justify it, there simply is no logical understanding to pass it off as normal, it's not. It's wrong ,it's evil too.There exist right and wrong , some acts of wrong are beyond just mistakes and are evil , and no matter how you care to twist the truth on that , you are so very wrong and incorrect.
evil is subjective, there are no "Laws" set by the Universe that dictate what is good or evil. That isn't to say all men don't have a moral and ethical barometer built inside them, and do not need religion to explain what is good or evil to them.

Anything that goes against the Will of another is in my book considered an act of evil.
I think you just "want" to believe we are "evil" because it reinforces your mindset that Luciferians are the Illuminati out to control and rule the World . . . LMFAO!

I listen and read things said and I can't remove the fact that you luciferians point fingers at the bible teachings and do so in a really criticizing , mocking manner , claiming that you have individuality and all , but the truth is that your doctrine is based from people like Blavatsky ,Pike  and others who have added writings from their own selfish and even racist intentions  , which b.t.w  this ideology does coincide  with  Hitler and the Nazi  beliefs ...Where's the individuality in it? You seem to ride off of someone's sick and twisted conspiracy instead of being still and making your very own connection with self and most importantly God....
I really don't know how else to get this in your head . . . Luciferians could give a sh#t about the Abrahamic Faiths or for most other religions for that matter.
I really don't know where you got the Nazi stuff from . . . amazing imagination you have there!

Life was explained as  peaceful , a sort of paradise setting to live in , and so the story goes that a spirit "tempted" them , that the spirit lied used trickery , the spirit accused God of being a liar ,it said to them that God just didn't want for them to be God too? it said to go ahead and do what God has told you not to do , you will be like God if you do so , and...you will not die???
If you're going to quote Christian biblical texts get them right at least . . .

Genesis 2:17
"But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die." The Serpent in the Garden of Eden points out to Eve that God is a liar and she would not die that day if she ate of the fruit of Knowledge, which she did and did not die.

What exactly did the spirit that lied to them tell them to go ahead and do? To think for themselves? Seems to me that they were always thinking for themselves, if God had them to not think for themselves they would not be able to be "influenced" to do otherwise...What has the spirit influenced them to do that is so much better than what could of been , had they both remained to trust God? I look around the world and I wonder how can anyone state there is no evil..
Seems more that Adam & eve were held captive by this tyrant of a god and their free will suppressed.

In my understanding of the luciferian doctrine , it states that man will rule over nature itself and invent things , that mans intellect will be all that man needs..That is and was always the main goal of rebelling against Godly principles....True Godly principles means that everyone must work and pull together, True Godly  moral understands right from wrong , fair from unjust , and divine acts of love as oppose to evil acts of darkness....
For the last time . . . WHAT LUCIFERIAN DOCTRINE????

As for the black magic rituals that are utilized by some , do you really and truly think that too will not have consequences? And to what force within nature   do you think incantations are heard?
You appear to be as clueless concerning what black magick is as you are about Luciferianism.

I'm really disgusted with this luciferian philosophy. Honestly,I can hold this up to the light and see right through it  for what it is , it's lies, it's evil and it's anything but True Light and Love...nothing but lies....What sort of individual will fall for this ? one who maybe doesn't want to live by conscience? How is that even possible? What is wrong with people?

I recall that there are actually people in the world  who want to pass some law, some bill or whatever that becomes law for parents to abort not only the fetus but  that from   the fetus  to when the child is  to the age three that there are people out there trying to make it law that parents can have a choice to terminate the children they gave birth to , up till they are three years of age...These people are sick and twisted and the scary thing is , is that  these people see no evil in it..
Oh this must be the work of the evil Illuminati Luciferian Doctrine! :st

I recall  stories in not only biblical history but of other beliefs and such  that relate to cults , luciferian minded people and their  beliefs doing similar things such as what they now want to pass as law....
I'm always down for a history lesson when it involves Luciferianism . . . do tell of these "other beliefs"

There is nothing new under the sun....These lies you live by are not new nor are they of light and love...True light and true love would not be disobedient to itself....It would not acknowledge evil as merely someones own good because they are gratifying themselves....but that there is no good to be found in evil because it is empty of light and  it is empty of love.... God is Love, period.
How wrong you are . . . Every Day is New under the Sun!

I, Lucifer, Herald of the Dawn, blessed be all men of spiritual freedom
It is in my heart that Man will not be enslaved
That he should know the meaning of Self
I say to thee Hesperus is Phosphorus!
Worship none other than thyself
Allow not the universe to deceive you in its schema
I say to you the true god is within all
That you may eat of any fruit from any tree that you desire
And that it will be good!
Behold my creative and motive light! I am the key to life itself!
All Hail Man, the True God!

(excerpts from the Apocrypha of Lucifer)

Tarkhem Productions
   IAMTHATIAMNOT

#77    markprice

markprice

Government Agent

• 3,308 posts

• To deny meaning is an act of ignorance.

Posted 16 June 2013 - 05:02 PM

View PostEtu Malku, on 16 June 2013 - 03:30 PM, said:

I really don't know how else to get this in your head . . . Luciferians could give a sh#t about the Abrahamic Faiths or for most other religions for that matter.
I really don't know where you got the Nazi stuff from . . . amazing imagination you have there!

Hitler was influenced by Blavatsky with her root-races and all that...probably where she made the Nazi connection.

"How can someone prove that a rainbow exists to a blind man?"

#78    The Nameless One

The Nameless One

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 971 posts

• (\ /)
    (0.0)
    (><)
    /_|_\
    Frank The Rabbit: 28 days, 6 hours, 42 minutes, 12 seconds. That is when the world will end.

Posted 16 June 2013 - 08:37 PM

View PostReann, on 16 June 2013 - 02:35 PM, said:

Wow . In reading over some of the replies here to me in regards to the fact that I acknowledge that evil does exist and  that good and bad  exist too, I have to say that i am beyond accepting of anyone's ideology in attempting to make it O.K for anyone to cause harm to an innocent child,. or to anyone for the sake of self gratification

I look around the world and I wonder how can anyone state there is no evil..

True Godly  moral understands right from wrong , fair from unjust , and divine acts of love as oppose to evil acts of darkness....

I'm really disgusted with this luciferian philosophy. Honestly,I can hold this up to the light and see right through it  for what it is , it's lies, it's evil and it's anything but True Light and Love...nothing but lies....What sort of individual will fall for this ? one who maybe doesn't want to live by conscience? How is that even possible? What is wrong with people?

The only good is knowledge

The only evil is ignorance

Posted Image

Attached Files

One night I ventured to my wooden rocking chair right outside my back porch, and I looked to the sky in the break of twilight, staring into the dark mirror of space, filled with sands of star dust, colossal supernovas and red giants, strings of wormholes and distant planets beyond my grasp. A place where tiny enigmatic hidden black holes tear through the fabric of space and time which, who knows; may lead into other dimensions and perhaps alternate realities. And as I look up at this heavens mirror which my hands can only reach so far through this looking glass, I felt an odd sensation of something looking back staring into my own eyes, staring into a whole other universe of which I new nothing about until I saw my reflection within it, and in that moment I then knew that the key which open the portal doors to parallel worlds was myself.    "The Eyes of the Universe, Chris Landrum"

#79    Arpee

Arpee

.::The Spirit Gives Life::.

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,365 posts

• ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Love your enemy, for if you only love those who love you, what reward are you worthy of?

Posted 16 June 2013 - 09:46 PM

View Postmarkprice, on 16 June 2013 - 05:02 PM, said:

Hitler was influenced by Blavatsky with her root-races and all that...probably where she made the Nazi connection.

Hitler could have drawn from many different sources. In revelations , The Bible says that Jews are from the synagogue of Satan. Also it was the Jews that wanted Jesus to die.

Christianity was anti-semetic for a while.

Can't blame that on Lucifer or The Occult since Christians also had their part in it...

Love ye your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing in return; and your reward shall be great, and ye shall be the children of the Highest: for he is kind unto the ungrateful and to the evil. - Luke 6:35

#80    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 10,535 posts

• Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 16 June 2013 - 10:04 PM

I find especially revealing that the abrahamic faiths  has demonized ( quite literally), knowledge and self empowerment. If ever there was an argument for control of others eminating from the middle eastern religions, i think this says it all.

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#81    Arpee

Arpee

• 1,365 posts

• ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Love your enemy, for if you only love those who love you, what reward are you worthy of?

Posted 16 June 2013 - 10:12 PM

View PostSeeker79, on 16 June 2013 - 10:04 PM, said:

I find especially revealing that the abrahamic faiths  has demonized ( quite literally), knowledge and self empowerment. If ever there was an argument for control of others eminating from the middle eastern religions, i think this says it all.

Oh, but of course The New World Order for complete enslavement and control is Luciferian and all of those not of The Abrahamic Faith are a slave to Satan!

(That was just sarcasm, just for fun :D )

But seriously, it's sad how they have a mentality of "freedom doesn't exist: you're either a slave to God or a slave to Satan".  They don't recognize that there are many different intentions and desires and each have their own combination...

Love ye your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing in return; and your reward shall be great, and ye shall be the children of the Highest: for he is kind unto the ungrateful and to the evil. - Luke 6:35

#82    xFelix

xFelix

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 653 posts

• Yea I'm Pagan, oh no!

Posted 17 June 2013 - 04:50 AM

This whole thread is hilarious. One guy tries to show that his beliefs are not what they are made out to be and people immediately pounce on him with their bible quotes and dogmatic imprinted views..

I just want to point out one thing to those of you who are so hard coded into believing that the name "Lucifer" is that of evil.. Point out all stories in your bible where "Lucifer" killed someone to satisfy his own needs.. Then point all the stories where "God" killed someone to satisfy his own needs... Now share with us, who is the greater evil?

PS: The bible you keep quoting specifically says that the evil you should be aware of is the evil that deceives you into thinking he is good.. But then the bible makes it painfully clear that your "God" is the most murderous deity in the history of mankind while claiming to be the most "Loving", but "Lucifer" is described as the most "Evil" deity in mankind while be one of the least murderous... Do you see the contradiction?

Posted Image

Edited by xFelix, 17 June 2013 - 04:54 AM.

My posts consist of my opinions, beliefs, and experiences, feel free to disagree in a respectful manner.

I have a right to my beleifs, just as you have a right to not agree with them.

So long as we respect each other's beliefs, we won't have a single problem.

#83    ChloeB

ChloeB

Government Agent

• 4,050 posts

• “Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.” — Leonardo da Vinci

Posted 17 June 2013 - 06:00 AM

View PostxFelix, on 17 June 2013 - 04:50 AM, said:

This whole thread is hilarious. One guy tries to show that his beliefs are not what they are made out to be and people immediately pounce on him with their bible quotes and dogmatic imprinted views..

I just want to point out one thing to those of you who are so hard coded into believing that the name "Lucifer" is that of evil.. Point out all stories in your bible where "Lucifer" killed someone to satisfy his own needs.. Then point all the stories where "God" killed someone to satisfy his own needs... Now share with us, who is the greater evil?

PS: The bible you keep quoting specifically says that the evil you should be aware of is the evil that deceives you into thinking he is good.. But then the bible makes it painfully clear that your "God" is the most murderous deity in the history of mankind while claiming to be the most "Loving", but "Lucifer" is described as the most "Evil" deity in mankind while be one of the least murderous... Do you see the contradiction?

Posted Image

Seems like people sided with the wrong character, doesn't it?

From Power of Myth by Joseph Campbell:

The idea in the biblical tradition of the Fall is that nature as we know it is corrupt, sex in itself is corrupt, and the female as the epitome of sex is a corruptor.  Why was the knowledge of good and evil forbidden to Adam and Eve?  Without that knowledge, we'd all be a bunch of babies still in Eden, without any participation in life.  Woman brings life into the world.  Eve is the mother of this temporal world.  Formerly, you had a dreamtime paradise there in the Garden of Eden--no time, no birth, no death--no life. The serpent, who dies and is resurrected, shedding its skin and renewing its life, is the the lord of the central tree, where time and eternity come together.  He is the primary god, actually, in the Garden of Eden.  Yahweh, the one who walks in there in the cool of the evening, is just a visitor.  The Garden is the serpent's place.  It is an old, old story. We have Sumerian seals from as early as 3500 B.C. showing the serpent and the tree and the goddess, with the goddess giving the fruit of life to a visiting male.  The old mythology of the goddess is right there.

Edited by ChloeB, 17 June 2013 - 06:20 AM.

“You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching,
Love like you'll never be hurt,
Sing like there's nobody listening,
And live like it's heaven on earth.”
― William W. Purkey

#84    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 10,535 posts

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 17 June 2013 - 06:07 AM

It's like the ending of a movie isn't it? When it is revealed to the audience that the bad guy was actually the good guy all along.

Note it's all middle eastern mythology to me. These stories are much to humanly dramatic for me to take seriously. To think that higher beings behave like a reality tv show or a soap opera makes me giggle.

"dad you like Adam better than me"

" no I don't son, he is just more like me so I can relate to him more"

"fine, then I'll just tell him that  and see how he behaves then."

"oh, you did not, you turned your brother into a difiant little twit, I'll have to beat him a few times because I don't like what he is doing, now get the the hell :D out of my house."

" fine, you know 1/3 of my brothers and sisters agree with me"

"then take them with you and dont come back."

Yup straight out of the kardashians ( I think, I never actually watched an episode) or Mabey days of our lives.

Edited by Seeker79, 17 June 2013 - 06:08 AM.

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#85    Etu Malku

Etu Malku

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 807 posts

• Mercurian

Posted 17 June 2013 - 01:46 PM

View PostSeeker79, on 17 June 2013 - 06:07 AM, said:

It's like the ending of a movie isn't it? When it is revealed to the audience that the bad guy was actually the good guy all along.

Note it's all middle eastern mythology to me. These stories are much to humanly dramatic for me to take seriously. To think that higher beings behave like a reality tv show or a soap opera makes me giggle.

"dad you like Adam better than me"

" no I don't son, he is just more like me so I can relate to him more"

"fine, then I'll just tell him that  and see how he behaves then."

"oh, you did not, you turned your brother into a difiant little twit, I'll have to beat him a few times because I don't like what he is doing, now get the the hell :D out of my house."

" fine, you know 1/3 of my brothers and sisters agree with me"

"then take them with you and dont come back."

Yup straight out of the kardashians ( I think, I never actually watched an episode) or Mabey days of our lives.
LOL!! I couldn't have said it any better!! :tu:

Tarkhem Productions
   IAMTHATIAMNOT

#86    Arpee

Arpee

• 1,365 posts

• ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Posted 17 June 2013 - 02:25 PM

View PostEtu Malku, on 16 June 2013 - 03:30 PM, said:

I, Lucifer, Herald of the Dawn, blessed be all men of spiritual freedom
It is in my heart that Man will not be enslaved
That he should know the meaning of Self
I say to thee Hesperus is Phosphorus!
Worship none other than thyself
Allow not the universe to deceive you in its schema
I say to you the true god is within all
That you may eat of any fruit from any tree that you desire
And that it will be good!
Behold my creative and motive light! I am the key to life itself!
All Hail Man, the True God!

(excerpts from the Apocrypha of Lucifer)

That's really cool. Where can this book be read? I looked for it on the internet and only one other source can be found and it's not the entire thing.

#87    Reann

Reann

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 893 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 02:27 PM

Etu
what's the point you are trying to establish here? One second you're all about it's o.k to do whatever you will because there is no judgement , no right no wrong , no evil , no good ,whatever??? and next you question where is it that it's stated it's o.k to harm someone ? you can't have it both ways, in fact you're contradicting yourself...because there is a right and there is a wrong , there is evil and there is goodness...So what are you now trying to state?

A while back I've shared on Monks thread  videos that  I probably shouldn't of shared on his research thread , but it was because of what i was reading from his research that sort of connected things together and so I shared what i had recently discovered regarding the Church,and societies of course,because so much is connected, always was connected...
The catholic church  had  not only taken the life of Yeshua  but it also  profited off of it. We all should know by now  that societies affiliated with global currency function within that organization and that so much is based from ancient pagan beliefs and most don't even know it....No doubt about it.

The life and message of "Christ Jesus " the anointed one.... matters most to my heart , and to my soul , not the organized structured religious political Church  of "brick and mortar" where as people were killed  , feed  to lions for entertainment , before some Roman governor came up with a grand idea to utilize "Christ Jesus" to better manipulate and gain wealth from the population....In other words, if you connect the dots to your luciferian religion , I am so certain that will will discover political manipulation , and connections to societies and political agendas just as it always was...but you refuse to see the light.....

Edited by Reann, 17 June 2013 - 02:30 PM.

#88    Etu Malku

Etu Malku

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 807 posts

• Mercurian

Posted 17 June 2013 - 02:44 PM

View PostArpee, on 17 June 2013 - 02:25 PM, said:

That's really cool. Where can this book be read? I looked for it on the internet and only one other source can be found and it's not the entire thing.
It comes from the texts of the Herald of the Dawn (a Luciferian Order)

View PostReann, on 17 June 2013 - 02:27 PM, said:

Etu
what's the point you are trying to establish here? One second you're all about it's o.k to do whatever you will because there is no judgement , no right no wrong , no evil , no good ,whatever??? and next you question where is it that it's stated it's o.k to harm someone ?
You really need to read what is being said here and stop being blinded by your own fury.
I never said it was acceptable to do whatever you wanted because there is no good or evil. I never said there isn't good & evil in the world. I stated that good & evil are subjective and don't exist, we empower them to exist through our delusion of duality.
"Do what thou Wilt" is a Thelemic saying and as long as it is not going against the Will of another than it is acceptable in Luciferianism.

The life and message of "Christ Jesus " the anointed one.... matters most to my heart , and to my soul , not the organized structured religious political Church  of "brick and mortar" where as people were killed  , feed  to lions for entertainment , before some Roman governor came up with a grand idea to utilize "Christ Jesus" to better manipulate and gain wealth from the population....In other words, if you connect the dots to your luciferian religion , I am so certain that will will discover political manipulation , and connections to societies and political agendas just as it always was...but you refuse to see the light.....
Feel free to show me the light with these Luciferian societies and their corruption. You won't . . . because there isn't any.

Tarkhem Productions
   IAMTHATIAMNOT

#89    xFelix

xFelix

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 653 posts

• Yea I'm Pagan, oh no!

Posted 18 June 2013 - 02:42 AM

View PostReann, on 17 June 2013 - 02:27 PM, said:

Etu
what's the point you are trying to establish here? One second you're all about it's o.k to do whatever you will because there is no judgement , no right no wrong , no evil , no good ,whatever??? and next you question where is it that it's stated it's o.k to harm someone ? you can't have it both ways, in fact you're contradicting yourself...because there is a right and there is a wrong , there is evil and there is goodness...So what are you now trying to state?

A while back I've shared on Monks thread  videos that  I probably shouldn't of shared on his research thread , but it was because of what i was reading from his research that sort of connected things together and so I shared what i had recently discovered regarding the Church,and societies of course,because so much is connected, always was connected...
The catholic church  had  not only taken the life of Yeshua  but it also  profited off of it. We all should know by now  that societies affiliated with global currency function within that organization and that so much is based from ancient pagan beliefs and most don't even know it....No doubt about it.

Listen Reann, while I would fight to the last breath in my lungs to protect your rights to have whatever beliefs you want to have, I would do the same for Etu, and everyone else. I find your blatant disregard for other's rights to believe what they want is quite disturbing.

Etu could have said that there are 5 million dragons, dressed in leotards, waving magical wands, and I probably won't agree with his beliefs.. That doesn't mean I would sit here and purposely make some sort of attack on them. You believe in a being that is merciful, loving, and caring but yet, he calls for the death to all who oppose him.. I don't agree with your beliefs either, but I still won't attack your for them.

*** Sitting here and making accusations of someone being out to get you is really quite a big deal, and unless you have some sort of evidence to support that claim I would advise against it because it just plain makes you look kinda nutty.

Edited by xFelix, 18 June 2013 - 02:43 AM.

My posts consist of my opinions, beliefs, and experiences, feel free to disagree in a respectful manner.

I have a right to my beleifs, just as you have a right to not agree with them.

So long as we respect each other's beliefs, we won't have a single problem.

#90    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 10,535 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 05:24 AM

You believe in a being that is merciful, loving, and caring but yet, he calls for the death to all who oppose him.....

Or allows it....

I think that is the single most powerful and true statement about the abrahamic religions I have ever heard.

Edited by Seeker79, 18 June 2013 - 05:25 AM.

Bruce Lee-

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users