Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Luciferianism

• Please log in to reply
131 replies to this topic

#91    Ellapennella

Ellapennella

Alien Abducter

• 5,418 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 02:42 PM

#92    Etu Malku

Etu Malku

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 847 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 03:53 PM

View PostReann, on 18 June 2013 - 02:42 PM, said:

Unholy crap . . . you just don't get it do you?
Both these guys are CONSPIRACY THEORISTS! HELLO!!!!
They have an agenda like the others you brought up . . . TO SELL BOOKS!!
http://www.conspirac.../index.php?n=54

Luciferianism has NOTHING to do with the "the ruling class elite" . . . give it up!
Gnosticism is not Luciferianism either . . . it's GNOSTICISM!!

Here if you need to watch TV instead of opening a book . . . Michael W. Ford is an 'actual' Luciferian, not a conspiracy theorist, or the Illuminati Ruling Class Elite that controls the World Order :no:

Tarkhem Productions
   IAMTHATIAMNOT

#93    Ellapennella

Ellapennella

Alien Abducter

• 5,418 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 05:22 PM

For you to actually believe in what you just said , either your heart and mind is  in denial because of some painful experience or something that you dealt with, or you just don't care period.I don't really know why you believe what you said to be true , but I know that what you believe is nothing but lies.Sorry but I'm being honest with you .

#94    Etu Malku

Etu Malku

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 847 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 06:04 PM

View PostReann, on 18 June 2013 - 05:22 PM, said:

For you to actually believe in what you just said , either your heart and mind is  in denial because of some painful experience or something that you dealt with, or you just don't care period.I don't really know why you believe what you said to be true , but I know that what you believe is nothing but lies.Sorry but I'm being honest with you .
Don't be sorry, just explain to me why my beliefs are lies?

Tarkhem Productions
   IAMTHATIAMNOT

#95    Kowalski

Kowalski

The Original Penguin Conspiracy Theorist

• 4,102 posts

• It's All Some Kind Of Wacked Out Conspiracy....

Posted 18 June 2013 - 08:55 PM

View PostReann, on 18 June 2013 - 02:42 PM, said:

Just finished listening to this...Wow!  :o
I definitely need to do some research into this....
Thanks for posting this. :tu:

#96    ChloeB

ChloeB

Government Agent

• 4,163 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 12:05 AM

You know honestly, I think your ability to even comprehend what he's saying ended after you read the word, Lucifer.  You have made arguments with points he didn't make over and over.  He made an informative thread to share his beliefs, tried to even steer it away from discussions about Christianity, but that's all you want to do.  Reading your posts, you seem to be threatened by his beliefs and that says a lot about your faith in your own.  If you believe what you do, as strongly as you, Lucifer is supposed to be no match for your God and your Jesus, so little ol' you has really nothing to worry about, but you won't let up on this guy.  And telling him what he believes is nothing but lies, well, I have a message for you, you have no idea, except your FAITH, that what you believe is true.  That's what everyone does in spiritual matters and you have nothing to show you or your beliefs are any better than anyone else.

Edited by ChloeB, 19 June 2013 - 12:06 AM.

“You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching,
Love like you'll never be hurt,
Sing like there's nobody listening,
And live like it's heaven on earth.”
― William W. Purkey

#97    xFelix

xFelix

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 654 posts

• Yea I'm Pagan, oh no!

Posted 19 June 2013 - 05:03 AM

Let's not go there with calling people's religious beliefs lies... Ordo Luciferi has a TON of things in common with Palo Mayombe which was born of the same people that your bible calls "God's People"... You wouldn't want to offend God, would you?

Edited by xFelix, 19 June 2013 - 05:03 AM.

My posts consist of my opinions, beliefs, and experiences, feel free to disagree in a respectful manner.

I have a right to my beleifs, just as you have a right to not agree with them.

So long as we respect each other's beliefs, we won't have a single problem.

#98    Papagiorgio

Papagiorgio

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 847 posts

• I'm just saying.

Posted 19 June 2013 - 12:59 PM

Why not choose a different name. You know using "Lucifer" is going to cause confusion and/or controversy, so why not use a different title?
Valon Tuojana = Light Bringer in Finnish.

I'm just saying.

#99    Etu Malku

Etu Malku

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 847 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 01:31 PM

View PostPapagiorgio, on 19 June 2013 - 12:59 PM, said:

Why not choose a different name. You know using "Lucifer" is going to cause confusion and/or controversy, so why not use a different title?
Valon Tuojana = Light Bringer in Finnish.
What would the etymology and metaphorical foundation be for these Uralic words?

Edited by Etu Malku, 19 June 2013 - 01:31 PM.

Tarkhem Productions
   IAMTHATIAMNOT

#100    Papagiorgio

Papagiorgio

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 847 posts

• I'm just saying.

Posted 19 June 2013 - 01:44 PM

View PostEtu Malku, on 19 June 2013 - 01:31 PM, said:

What would the etymology and metaphorical foundation be for these Uralic words?
Lucifer means Light Bringer/Dawn Star. Valon Tuojana means Light Bringer in Finnish. Other than that nothing. I just like the Finnish language. You seem to be upset by people relating your Luciferianism with the Abrahamic Lucifer. Obviously you can see where someone might make that connection. Lucifer-Luciferianism. I'm just saying to avoid confusion, controversy, and pre-judgment of you beliefs why not refer to your religion in a different way? I'm not saying your obligated to change for others, but you can't be surprised when people mistakenly identify Luciferianism as Satanism by another name. While the belief systems are markedly different, many people won't look past the surface of the names.

I'm just saying.

#101    Light_Within

Light_Within

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 175 posts

• 6' 2", Amazon queen.

Posted 19 June 2013 - 02:11 PM

View PostPapagiorgio, on 19 June 2013 - 01:44 PM, said:

Lucifer means Light Bringer/Dawn Star. Valon Tuojana means Light Bringer in Finnish. Other than that nothing. I just like the Finnish language. You seem to be upset by people relating your Luciferianism with the Abrahamic Lucifer. Obviously you can see where someone might make that connection. Lucifer-Luciferianism. I'm just saying to avoid confusion, controversy, and pre-judgment of you beliefs why not refer to your religion in a different way? I'm not saying your obligated to change for others, but you can't be surprised when people mistakenly identify Luciferianism as Satanism by another name. While the belief systems are markedly different, many people won't look past the surface of the names.
Perhaps they're bent on offending Christians or something more sinister?

#102    Etu Malku

Etu Malku

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 847 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 02:23 PM

I probably couldn't change the word association by myself, the Luciferian Order is too vast and many at this point. But, I can attempt to educate people.

That said, the particular Order that I am in is The Herald of the Dawn and we work with the Roman Mercury as the perfected Lucifer.
Dunno if that helps anyone :unsure: ?

Tarkhem Productions
   IAMTHATIAMNOT

#103    Beckys_Mom

Beckys_Mom

Sarcastic Muppet..!

• 51,196 posts

• "I hate pretentious people. I mean, what is the point in applying exorbitantly extensive vocabulary, it is just straightforwardly unnecessary".

Posted 20 June 2013 - 01:50 PM

I like this thread, I got the chance to read and learn something about Luciferianism....Good stuff  and I might add interesting.

Posted ImageRAW Berris... Dare you enter?

If there's a heaven...I hope to hell I get there !

#104    Ellapennella

Ellapennella

Alien Abducter

• 5,418 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 02:07 PM

View PostKowalski, on 18 June 2013 - 08:55 PM, said:

Just finished listening to this...Wow!  :o
I definitely need to do some research into this....
Thanks for posting this. :tu:
I too need to research  a lot of what he shared, he  knows so much , and there's lot's there to figure out , it's all there. I've looked into some of what he shared before, like over a course of time  information comes to me and i search  things in a  more in-depth  way than just brushing it off as a lot of people do . I think when people don't bother to figure things out that pertain to who exactly influences societies , that's when people become acceptable to manipulation..

#105    DeWitz

DeWitz

DeWitz

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,648 posts

• "Follow me, it's in Room 101."
    Clyde P. Fesmire, PhD

Posted 20 June 2013 - 04:05 PM

View PostEtu Malku, on 19 June 2013 - 02:23 PM, said:

I probably couldn't change the word association by myself, the Luciferian Order is too vast and many at this point. But, I can attempt to educate people.

That said, the particular Order that I am in is The Herald of the Dawn and we work with the Roman Mercury as the perfected Lucifer.
Dunno if that helps anyone :unsure: ?

Papa's suggestion about the use of Finnish (a beautiful language, but hard to learn) terminology is interesting. I'm the person who questioned your use of "Lucifer" towards the beginning of this thread (jokingly confusing it with "Luther"), if only because of the obvious prejudicial reactions and understandable misunderstandings the word "Lucifer" can provoke.

As for the Roman Mercury, is this an emulation/simulation of his properties and talents, or is this "old school" worship of him as a deity (or demiurge)? Do ancient gods function as objects of worship or as symbols representing values or abilities. I'm surprised--I don't know why, since I know so little about it---that 'Luciferians' would dip into the Greco-Roman pantheon for inspiration. My crude comparison is that, when I go swimming, I'm not conscious of any reference point in the annals of Neptune- or Poseidon-lore. How exactly are you engaged with--do you 'work with,' in your words--Mercury? This whole thread is fascinating, but I ask the same question of my fundamentalist Christian friends: How exactly are you 'saved' by having Jesus as your 'personal Lord and Savior?' What's the mechanism? I call this the issue of spiritual physics; what does one do to appropriate one's god/symbol/savior? As a mystic Christian I have pretty "loose" understandings of this things, and am not invested in dogma. I'm curious about what Merc does for/with/around/within you and your brother and sister Luciferians.

[previously incarnate as 'szentgyorgy']

"Things fall apart. . . it's scientific." - Talking Heads

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users