Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 2 votes

Fallen Angels

• Please log in to reply
169 replies to this topic

#106    MONICAMAS

MONICAMAS

Alien Embryo

• Closed
  • Pip
  • 93 posts

• The negativity dont pull you through. By Brian Jones 1967.

Posted 27 June 2013 - 10:49 PM

There is a start to everything.Changing ones ways is a start continueing is the act is repenting.

#107    Jor-el

Jor-el

Knight of the Most High God

• 8,026 posts

• We are the sum of all that is, and has been. We will be the sum of our choices.

Posted 27 June 2013 - 10:51 PM

View PostMONICAMAS, on 27 June 2013 - 10:49 PM, said:

There is a start to everything.Changing ones ways is a start continueing is the act is repenting.

Repentance brings forth a change in ones character, not the other way around. That's why we call it being Born Again.

Repentance is the starting point, not the objective.

Posted Image

"Man is not the centre. God does not exist for the sake of man. Man does not exist for his own sake."

-C. S. Lewis

#108    MONICAMAS

MONICAMAS

Alien Embryo

• Closed
  • Pip
  • 93 posts

Posted 27 June 2013 - 11:02 PM

I dont believe angels are born again.And yes I have seen a change in my angel which lets me know that he IS repenting.We all fall short and back slide.Saying I sorry and working harder to stay on the straight and narrow is an everyday battle for all.In the past my angel did what he has done for thousands of years test and torment mankind (me included).He says that he feels the need to stop and he can no longer do these things (again free will).He feels he will be forgiven of past transgressions and if for some reason he wont (because of not tormenting) he would rather be destroyed for not tormenting and changing his ways (repenting) than being cruel to his brothers and sisters.We both believe a God who would ignore good deeds is not the True God that we noth love so dearly.

#109    Jor-el

Jor-el

• 8,026 posts

• We are the sum of all that is, and has been. We will be the sum of our choices.

Posted 27 June 2013 - 11:11 PM

View PostMONICAMAS, on 27 June 2013 - 11:02 PM, said:

I dont believe angels are born again.And yes I have seen a change in my angel which lets me know that he IS repenting.We all fall short and back slide.Saying I sorry and working harder to stay on the straight and narrow is an everyday battle for all.In the past my angel did what he has done for thousands of years test and torment mankind (me included).He says that he feels the need to stop and he can no longer do these things (again free will).He feels he will be forgiven of past transgressions and if for some reason he wont (because of not tormenting) he would rather be destroyed for not tormenting and changing his ways (repenting) than being cruel to his brothers and sisters.We both believe a God who would ignore good deeds is not the True God that we noth love so dearly.

Doesn't he know Gods position concerning him already?

I'm sure he heard it from Gods own mouth before he left heaven.

Posted Image

"Man is not the centre. God does not exist for the sake of man. Man does not exist for his own sake."

-C. S. Lewis

#110    MONICAMAS

MONICAMAS

Alien Embryo

• Closed
  • Pip
  • 93 posts

Posted 27 June 2013 - 11:42 PM

He was never told he could not repent or that there would never be forgiveness.Weboth keep in mind the story oc the prodigal son.The fallen are the sons of God and a wonderful creation,his children also.If we would always forgive our children their tresspasses and we are made in the image of God ,all his wonderful qualities,such as,love,understanding,forgiveness etc.He would display these qualities on a greater scale.We also dont think our Heavenly Father would want to destroy any of his creations  for most one of hisfirst creations one of his sons.He is a good and loving Father even to the fallen.

#111    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Seeker79

• 12,999 posts

• Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 28 June 2013 - 05:34 AM

View PostJor-el, on 27 June 2013 - 09:36 PM, said:

You do know though that angels cannot be forgiven don't you? Unlike us, they are privy to Gods work, actions and even the person of Jesus, God manifest in human form, and unlike us they do not have to go by faith, they do not need faith. As such they have no excuse for their sin. Angelic sin is not subject to temptation like we are. When they sin, they do so with full conscience of their acts.
That's a lot to say about a group of entities you probably have never met.

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#112    MONICAMAS

MONICAMAS

Alien Embryo

• Closed
  • Pip
  • 93 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 05:21 PM

Really! Thats what I say. I know what Im dealing  with after years of mystery.

#113    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Seeker79

• 12,999 posts

• Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 28 June 2013 - 07:31 PM

View PostMONICAMAS, on 28 June 2013 - 05:21 PM, said:

Really! Thats what I say. I know what Im dealing  with after years of mystery.
I don't doubt you . Just be careful what kind of goggles you carry with you that's advice that I attempt to carry with me aswell.

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#114    tapirmusic

tapirmusic

Astral Projection

• Closed
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 643 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 07:39 PM

Monicamas, after reading this entire thread, I'm beginning to think that your "Angel" is actually a Demon who is tricking you into thinking it is an angel.  Not through angels, but only through Jesus can you know God.

Be careful...

#115    MONICAMAS

MONICAMAS

Alien Embryo

• Closed
  • Pip
  • 93 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 07:54 PM

You are both right.The Bible doez call the fallen angels demons after their fall.I well aware of what Im dealing with.He  still at times act devilish but I remind him Ive been nothing but kind and loving as well as forgiving and I dont deserve to be treated wrong.This shakes him to ask forgiveness and things go swimmingly.We are back on track.But my biggest fear is when I die who will be there to remind him that he has to work hard to be forgiven so I can see him after judgement.

#116    tapirmusic

tapirmusic

Astral Projection

• Closed
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 643 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 07:56 PM

Do you have a significant other?  It sounds almost as if you are in love with this spirit, or that you may be under it's spell...

#117    MONICAMAS

MONICAMAS

Alien Embryo

• Closed
  • Pip
  • 93 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 08:17 PM

I do and it took him a while to settle with the idea of my angel (Belzar) And  yes I love him dearly and in the past as a husband but he told me this could never be.We view each other as brother and sister now.There is no spell.He has told me things and taught me things from the scriptures.As a big brother would to help and protect me.

#118    Jor-el

Jor-el

• 8,026 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 08:24 PM

View PostSeeker79, on 28 June 2013 - 05:34 AM, said:

That's a lot to say about a group of entities you probably have never met.

I merely repeat what is known common wisdom regarding angels and fallen angels... Through the millennia many have communicated with us human beings, and a lot of their situation is found represented in the bible and other texts.

You can only be forgiven in the measure of your ignorance... they are not ignorant at all in any way whatsoever.

Posted Image

-C. S. Lewis

#119    MONICAMAS

MONICAMAS

Alien Embryo

• Closed
  • Pip
  • 93 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 08:38 PM

No they are by no means ignorant.They are highly intelligent beings.The accounts in the Bible where angels came to man these men were servents of God. Their coming to these men where in acordance with Gods will.These were not the fallen.Remember this thread is about our fallen brothers.

#120    Ehrman Pagels 1

Ehrman Pagels 1

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,479 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 10:32 PM

MONICAMAS said:

We know they lie so weather mine is one who followed satan... Trying to teach me things and letting me know my judgement if I cant help him repent.He has changed which shows me he is repenting.

My angel has started being nice to me now we talk about telling others as well as maybe his return to heaven someday.Its not to late but time is running out for them.
As a Christian, my issue is not about fallen angels (who were bound by Michael in the valleys of the earth while Azazel was cast into a hole in the desert, according to Enoch), nor the evil spirits of the dead Nephilim, not at all...this is really about the nature of mediation. There is only one mediator -- Jesus Christ. I'm not one to second-guess Him, if you know what I mean.

Keep in mind that the Adversary is a "blinded" genius...but still a genius, nevertheless. It's goal is to destroy our souls. Are you a Christian, MONICAMAS? If so, use caution. Don't take in everything you "receive."

Just sharing (in case you're not a Christian):

"Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. Therefore, put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God."  Ephesians 6:10-17

Peace.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users