Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 2 votes

Fallen Angels

• Please log in to reply
169 replies to this topic

#151    MONICAMAS

MONICAMAS

Alien Embryo

• Closed
  • Pip
  • 93 posts

• The negativity dont pull you through. By Brian Jones 1967.

Posted 28 July 2013 - 04:33 PM

Phaeton80,
The questions are fine.He had me go to the book of Enoch Chapter XXIL on what happens at death.He wants me to understand what could happen to me because of our relationship. He calls himself Belzar and calls himself an angel,but not one who sided with Satan.He is afraid God wont have forgiveness on me for the feelings and communication I have with him.So he wants to repent and then our relationship might not be in vain.Something good can be in the furure.He feels its his job to cause me termoil then he is sorry when he does.I tell him I forgive but fight doing it a little harder next time.

#152    Truthseeker007

Truthseeker007

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 223 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 11:28 AM

On the topic of the thread:

Nephilim is often translated as “giants”, a legitimate and appropriate interpretation, but one which may be only partially accurate.  A better definition might be “those who came down”, “those who descended”, or “those who were cast down.”  The Anunnaki of ancient Sumerian texts is similarly defined as “those who from heaven to earth came”.

Virtually all open-minded historical and theological scholars agree the Old Testament’s book of Genesis was extracted from the older Sumerian records, if only because of the similarity in their Comparative Religions.  The Enuma Elish, the Sumerian Epic of Creation, and Genesis have a variety of common elements.  Stories of a Great Flood and Deluge, among other stories, are also common to both Sumerian and Biblical accounts.

The Sumerian records recorded in great detail the stories of the Anunnaki, and among these, that of Enki, Enlil, Ninki, Inanna, Utu, Ningishzida, Marduk, and many others.  Chief among these stories was the continuing conflict between Enki and Enlil, the sons of the supreme god of the time, Anu.  Much of ancient human history, and the Biblical Genesis, can be explained as the militant differences between these two half-brothers, and how they affected the life of all sentient beings on Earth.

The Anunnaki have also been equated with the “Watchers” (who are also mentioned in the books of Daniel and Jubilees), i.e. “Behold a watcher and an holy one came down from heaven.” -- Daniel 4:13  

http://www.halexandr...rg/dward185.htm

Obviously, a “fallen angel” may be construed to be an extraterrestrial (just not necessarily a flesh and blood one).  Furthermore, those who came down for a visit to earth may have been deemed as having "fallen".  In the case of the Anunnaki -- also known as the Nephilim, giants, and/or the sons of God -- they "saw the daughters of men that there were fair, and they took them wives of all which they chose." (Genesis 6:2)  This might be equivalent to saying that the sailors rushing into a liberty port were "fallen sailors".
In any case, a combining of the Biblical account with a host of other sources of ancient knowledge provides us with a different interpretation of exactly what was going on

http://www.halexandr...rg/dward763.htm

Edited by Truthseeker007, 29 July 2013 - 11:29 AM.

Spiral Symbolism:
Evolution and holistic growth:Letting go, surrender, release
Awareness of the one within the context of the whole
Connectivity and union with deific and cosmic energies

"Connectivity to the Divine" observation

#153    Phaeton80

Phaeton80

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,031 posts

• "Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music.."

Posted 29 July 2013 - 04:52 PM

View PostMONICAMAS, on 28 July 2013 - 04:33 PM, said:

Phaeton80,
The questions are fine.He had me go to the book of Enoch Chapter XXIL on what happens at death.He wants me to understand what could happen to me because of our relationship. He calls himself Belzar and calls himself an angel,but not one who sided with Satan.He is afraid God wont have forgiveness on me for the feelings and communication I have with him.So he wants to repent and then our relationship might not be in vain.Something good can be in the furure.He feels its his job to cause me termoil then he is sorry when he does.I tell him I forgive but fight doing it a little harder next time.

Did you open communications, or did it?

Has it told you why it feels its its job to cause you turmoil?

It seems to me its statements are contradictory, illogical. Which - ofcourse - isnt surprising for deceitful content.

#154    MONICAMAS

MONICAMAS

Alien Embryo

• Closed
  • Pip
  • 93 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 06:29 PM

Truthseeker007and Phaeton80,
I have chosen to respond to both at once.First contact at 16 was made through Ouiji board.He said he put the thought into my head to use it to contact a dead rock star.This one posed as this rock star for a while about 2 years. When I truned 18 and started my own family he left me alone.In 2012 Dec. he broke silence.Came back as dead rock star.He was mean to me until I started to hate this rock star.Then I was told he was a fallen angel.He said that he was my friend and was there for me not dead rock star.Now the reason Im told so many different stories Im told is because Im not aloud to know the truth.Its not his place to tell me but that within all the lies the truth is sitting clear.Only God can tell me what the truth is and when he tells me at judgement Ill remember that my angel told me but kept it hidden in plain sight.Now, Truthseeker007, one of his stories is that he is an alien and I am his host when I die he lives on in someone else Im gone forever.He knows this desturbs me badly so then he goes back to God and my judgement for communnication with him.To deal with all of this I have told him if Im a host when I die and there is nothing Ill have no regrets and he will have good memories of me.If when I die I go before judgement with God Ill have no regrets Ill tell God if I have sinned Im sorry but I dont regret knowing and caring and loving this one and if my punishment is to be destroyed along with the fallen Im ok with that but I see no sin in loving someone no matter who they are.

I have chosen to respond to both at once.First contact at 16 was made through Ouiji board.He said he put the thought into my head to use it to contact a dead rock star.This one posed as this rock star for a while about 2 years. When I truned 18 and started my own family he left me alone.In 2012 Dec. he broke silence.Came back as dead rock star.He was mean to me until I started to hate this rock star.Then I was told he was a fallen angel.He said that he was my friend and was there for me not dead rock star.Now the reason Im told so many different stories Im told is because Im not aloud to know the truth.Its not his place to tell me but that within all the lies the truth is sitting clear.Only God can tell me what the truth is and when he tells me at judgement Ill remember that my angel told me but kept it hidden in plain sight.Now, Truthseeker007, one of his stories is that he is an alien and I am his host when I die he lives on in someone else Im gone forever.He knows this desturbs me badly so then he goes back to God and my judgement for communnication with him.To deal with all of this I have told him if Im a host when I die and there is nothing Ill have no regrets and he will have good memories of me.If when I die I go before judgement with God Ill have no regrets Ill tell God if I have sinned Im sorry but I dont regret knowing and caring and loving this one and if my punishment is to be destroyed along with the fallen Im ok with that but I see no sin in loving someone no matter who they are.

#155    MONICAMAS

MONICAMAS

Alien Embryo

• Closed
  • Pip
  • 93 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 06:47 PM

Phaeton80,
The reason I was told of termoilis because that is the job God gave the fallen.He said we are created in God image (Gen.1:26-27).Not that God has arms and legs but in his sence of love we were created with a Godly love.All the qualities are found in 1Corinthians 13:4-7.But because of an issue brought up by Satan in Job.Satan and the fallen were sent to earth to test and torment mankind.This is the struggle within that is spoke of in Eph.6:12. So even though we have good moments together he still feels the need to turment me as God has ordered them to do.Thats why he always says he is sorry for being mean and that he does care for me.

#156    Jor-el

Jor-el

Knight of the Most High God

• 8,026 posts

• We are the sum of all that is, and has been. We will be the sum of our choices.

Posted 29 July 2013 - 07:37 PM

MONICAMAS,

I am interested in knowing how you would react if you never had contact with this being again...

I find it strange that you know you opened a door into the spirit world when you used a ouiji board, that you desired this contact with an apparantly dead person and yet you do not find this wrong as a christian. I do not think you ever broke the connection and never wanted to and that is why this being maintains contact with you. I think you treasure this contact more than the word of God which instructs us for our own protection, never to delve into these activities.

I mean this with respect, but I think you are deluding yourself, trying to justify what is unjustifiable (maintaining this contact willingly) because I do not see this leading you to God, just the opposite.

Posted Image

"Man is not the centre. God does not exist for the sake of man. Man does not exist for his own sake."

-C. S. Lewis

#157    MONICAMAS

MONICAMAS

Alien Embryo

• Closed
  • Pip
  • 93 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 08:15 PM

Jorel,
We have tried many times to break communication with each other.We both miss the conversations and one of us end up getting the attention of the other.We both feel that it is too late Im in too deep for any good to come from it.So be happy now enjoy the friendship and closeness we share.Only God can say what the future holds and he hasnt spoke to either one of us.We are trying very had to make something good out of this.I thank all who show concern but the negitivity isnt pulling us through.We answer questions and try to live in a positive way.We do hold out hope that OUR God is loving and understanding.Remembering that there is a book not opened and things God has not shared with even the angels still in heaven.Who knows this might work out fine for us.So if anyone really cares pray for us.

#158    White Unicorn

White Unicorn

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,034 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 12:59 AM

View PostMONICAMAS, on 29 July 2013 - 06:47 PM, said:

Phaeton80,
The reason I was told of termoilis because that is the job God gave the fallen.He said we are created in God image (Gen.1:26-27).Not that God has arms and legs but in his sence of love we were created with a Godly love.All the qualities are found in 1Corinthians 13:4-7.But because of an issue brought up by Satan in Job.Satan and the fallen were sent to earth to test and torment mankind.This is the struggle within that is spoke of in Eph.6:12. So even though we have good moments together he still feels the need to turment me as God has ordered them to do.Thats why he always says he is sorry for being mean and that he does care for me.

Many kinds of powers are called "angels"  and also may I mention that "giant" can also refer to the size of an "angel soul" that can expand immense distances outside of the body it inhabits such could be the case with the nephlim in the bible.

I have a few links that might be helpful in your search for a better understanding of angels and good and evil from an older point of view.  

http://www.chabad.or...-Are-Angels.htm

http://www.chabad.or...o-the-Devil.htm

#159    conspiracy buff

conspiracy buff

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 158 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 03:59 AM

There is always controversy surrounding anything religion related so this topic is kind of hard to prove.  A lot of research has been done on the fallen angel myth and there seems to be convincing reasons to believe in it.  It is consistent in older cultures and their lore and legend which seems to indicate the validity in their existence.  If one believes that the Bible is the true word of God then there is many scriptures that make references to angels and indeed fallen angels.  Take that for what you will because I am sure there are many who don't believe....

There is a grain of truth in every conspiracy known to man, you just have to be intelligent enough to find it.

#160    ambelamba

ambelamba

Government Agent

• Closed
  • 3,568 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 04:20 AM

View Postconspiracy buff, on 30 July 2013 - 03:59 AM, said:

There is always controversy surrounding anything religion related so this topic is kind of hard to prove.  A lot of research has been done on the fallen angel myth and there seems to be convincing reasons to believe in it.  It is consistent in older cultures and their lore and legend which seems to indicate the validity in their existence.  If one believes that the Bible is the true word of God then there is many scriptures that make references to angels and indeed fallen angels.  Take that for what you will because I am sure there are many who don't believe....

The problem is that celestial rebellion thing was NEVER a universal theme in ancient myth. Come to think of it, maybe the biblical depiction of Satan's rebellion was actually influenced by Greek myth of war between Titans and gods. Just my opinion.

I want to tell you that in East Asian culture such kind of myth was practically non-existent. No one rebelled against anyone. The OP's experiences can be seen as some kind of cruel prank by petty spirit. Not that I actually believe in that, though. What I really want to know is the social background of MONICAMAS so that I can make a better understanding of her overall situations.

#161    MONICAMAS

MONICAMAS

Alien Embryo

• Closed
  • Pip
  • 93 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 11:04 AM

White Unicorn,
As always your words are very helpful.The information is always full of good wisdom.I do believe if anyone would know God and all his workings would be the Jewish people.I do trun to them alot even though Im a Christian.Thank you and if you have more information I would love to read more.I truely am in a sittuation that is pulling at our heart strings.There are many tears over this but I will always feel that what we share is'nt wrong.But as I always say " What do I know for I am only human".

#162    MONICAMAS

MONICAMAS

Alien Embryo

• Closed
  • Pip
  • 93 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 11:33 AM

To All,
I want to try to explain why I feel the need to continue with this relationship.Its not that I am trying to turn against God.But it is the deep feelings that can be felt.I could never experience this with people.You can feel what is in a persons heart you can obly hear the words "I love you".You can feel the love you have in your heart but with others you must try to believe they love you the same.I went through this with a husband who died of cancer.I thougt he lived me because every Friday he brought me roses.This went on for 6 years.On his death bed he told me of many affairs the roses were because of guilt.He had stopped lovibg ne.With this one I can feel his emotions ,he can feel mine.He kniws my every thought before I can speak.Like when he shows me his smile I think how much I like his smile and when I think it or whisper it aloud he says no need to repeat it .He heard it as soon as i thought it.When he is sad I feel it and ask why he is sad.I dont have to think everything is fine I know when it is or is'nt.People wear mask you think things are fine because of a fake smile.This is something I could never experience without this special one.I fo thank God for this experience.

#163    Truthseeker007

Truthseeker007

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 223 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 11:54 AM

View PostMONICAMAS, on 29 July 2013 - 06:29 PM, said:

You may have made a contract with this entity in the past. Don't be afraid to break that contract. Don't believe anything they say. You may in fact be
dealing with a grey from Orion. You must always be carefull with a Ouiji board if you don't know how to use it right.

Spiral Symbolism:
Evolution and holistic growth:Letting go, surrender, release
Awareness of the one within the context of the whole
Connectivity and union with deific and cosmic energies

"Connectivity to the Divine" observation

#164    UFO RETALIAN SHAPESHIFTER

UFO RETALIAN SHAPESHIFTER

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 3 posts

• "WE SHALL BREE WITH THEM"

Posted 31 July 2013 - 12:59 AM

as god olways say love is important. but if you talk to each other about your emotion and how you feel with out anyone interrupting  you. this will make you feel happy and understandable. the other person perspective and this what cause love. a great relationship is when you know how it feel being in their shoes by using communication.

C:\Users\Guest\Downloads\picture-of-reptilian-alien.gif

#165    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Seeker79

• 12,999 posts

• Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 31 July 2013 - 01:04 AM

View PostMONICAMAS, on 30 July 2013 - 11:33 AM, said:

To All,
I want to try to explain why I feel the need to continue with this relationship.Its not that I am trying to turn against God.But it is the deep feelings that can be felt.I could never experience this with people.You can feel what is in a persons heart you can obly hear the words "I love you".You can feel the love you have in your heart but with others you must try to believe they love you the same.I went through this with a husband who died of cancer.I thougt he lived me because every Friday he brought me roses.This went on for 6 years.On his death bed he told me of many affairs the roses were because of guilt.He had stopped lovibg ne.With this one I can feel his emotions ,he can feel mine.He kniws my every thought before I can speak.Like when he shows me his smile I think how much I like his smile and when I think it or whisper it aloud he says no need to repeat it .He heard it as soon as i thought it.When he is sad I feel it and ask why he is sad.I dont have to think everything is fine I know when it is or is'nt.People wear mask you think things are fine because of a fake smile.This is something I could never experience without this special one.I fo thank God for this experience.
You will be ok monicamas. Dogma is a human trait not a spiritual one. I wouldn't worry to much about what god thinks. Your relationship with your spirit seems loveing enough. You know the difference between right and wrong. It takes a lot of experience to understand how human goggles taint interactions with other kinds of beings. You will I find your way. I have faith in you and your 'demon'. Trust your inner voice it will guide you.

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users