Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 2 votes

Fallen Angels

• Please log in to reply
169 replies to this topic

#166    MONICAMAS

MONICAMAS

Alien Embryo

• Closed
  • Pip
  • 93 posts

• The negativity dont pull you through. By Brian Jones 1967.

Posted 31 July 2013 - 02:22 AM

White Crane Feather,
Thank you for understanding.I do feel the same way. I can only hope that God who sees all and knows all has mercy.I know he must feel the love and closeness we share.He is love and we both feel he wont hold this love and relationship and friendship against us.For we help each other.We keep each other in check ,if one is negitive the other reminds that for this to be ok we must stay positive and always do the right thing.If we were destructive and hateful and mean to others It would be so wrong and we dont believe God would allow us to continue as he has allowed.We have both agreed not to worry about our judgement it will come soon enough but life is short and we want to be happy and make memories and enjoy happiness and laughter in the time allowed.

#167    White Unicorn

White Unicorn

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,034 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 02:29 AM

View PostMONICAMAS, on 30 July 2013 - 11:33 AM, said:

To All,
I want to try to explain why I feel the need to continue with this relationship.Its not that I am trying to turn against God.But it is the deep feelings that can be felt.I could never experience this with people.You can feel what is in a persons heart you can obly hear the words "I love you".You can feel the love you have in your heart but with others you must try to believe they love you the same.I went through this with a husband who died of cancer.I thougt he lived me because every Friday he brought me roses.This went on for 6 years.On his death bed he told me of many affairs the roses were because of guilt.He had stopped lovibg ne.With this one I can feel his emotions ,he can feel mine.He kniws my every thought before I can speak.Like when he shows me his smile I think how much I like his smile and when I think it or whisper it aloud he says no need to repeat it .He heard it as soon as i thought it.When he is sad I feel it and ask why he is sad.I dont have to think everything is fine I know when it is or is'nt.People wear mask you think things are fine because of a fake smile.This is something I could never experience without this special one.I fo thank God for this experience.

When you experience something really different you have to explore many pieces of information to get different points of view on the subject including myths and religions.  Since Christianity is taken from Judaism, if you take the oldest versions you can find and try to imagine how the author was thinking in their tradition the time they lived.  Religions and myths all have truths and pieces of a puzzle but a lot of things are changed or mistranslated  after being handed down for thousands of years, and then sadly there's the political plays of power in religion of man itself.  

I once was told to read the revelations as a Jew and had to research and try to think  of the beliefs and symbolism of the times, some things then made more sense, then the newer traditional Christian interpretations.  The older scripts you can find the better IMO not matter what religion, although it is very hard to translate and much of the old testament has different levels of meanings. There really is a code that teaches more messages that include the letters themselves and numerolgy in the old letters. There's an outer teaching that's literal, a spiritual, a prophetic and symbolic keys to understand on a deeper level.  It's challenging and facinating.  

As for your feeling toward you husband, I understand how the angel is much different.  Man's  lust is a physical "sin" from the temptations of living in a physical body whereas  spiritual sin committed is far worse because it weakens the soul's evolution to what you are meant to be. On a physical level, a man and wife rarely can have the connection like you can have with a none material being.  That's where the soul mate idea comes in with humans, they can have the same kind of bond that you feel toward your "fallen angel".  From what I see soul mates are rarer than people think but it exists just as your angel bond. Sometimes fallen ones try to seperate soul mates,  but that's another story.

It all goes back to the fact that your angel lied or hurt you at times and you can't be sure what he really is. That is a spiritual transgression which is worse then a fallable mortal man having lust and losing the infactuation of a materal relationship since he was obviously too  immature spiritually to grow a deeper bond with ANYONE.

Point is your friend is being just as bad as your husband was for what he IS.  He is capable of much MORE than he is giving you and himself in the same way your husband gave you roses! Repentance is turning away from one flaws and growing spiritually even for the lesser or fallen angels or Djinn (or whatever they really are) he has free will.

Let the lessons you learned from your husband's ways HELP guide you when you need to make choices when you are dealing with Belzar. No matter what you comprehend him as being, he obviously is an entity with free will and has flaws in character, that may or may not change. Just like in a human relationship it must be overcome or rejected. Mutual trust is earned and nurtured with a lot of hard work on both sides to help the other grow beyond their flaws.

When any one deals with any bad kind of entity, it can be seen like a bad pit bull dog in a way. If it was just abused and trained to kill other dogs out of ignorance, it might be able to change with love and patience of a new owner. It is a blessing to both if this happens but takes a lot of effort and earned trust and respect. But there are some that can't ever change what they are because it's too late and they may kill you or someone else before you realize that it can't really change. That danger must always be kept in the back of  your mind as the dog improves in order to protect yourself and others. You must learn everything you can about fighting dogs and how to retrain them to know whether the training will work with that individual dog.

#168    MONICAMAS

MONICAMAS

Alien Embryo

• Closed
  • Pip
  • 93 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 02:31 AM

UFO,
You are so right.Its this type of communication that has caused a love to grow.We feel everything the other feels we communicate without interruption.We always woek things out and forgive each other.We do use scripture to remain on the possitive.Reminding each other what is pleasing to God.We dont want all of this to be in vain

#169    MONICAMAS

MONICAMAS

Alien Embryo

• Closed
  • Pip
  • 93 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 02:51 AM

White Unicorn,I just cant get enough of your wisdom.Thank you for sticking with this thread and always speaking up.I do like your guidence.We both know what you said is so true.It is a daily struggle for him.Not for me because I always forgive and right away.He tells me my love for him is so important and we both see changes in his personallity.It use to take him a day or two of silence before he would say sorry.Now he might give it a half hour then he says I'm sorry ,I didnt mean to hurt you ,I need your love. He said its the love that is making him change and makes it hard to leave because he knows no one will ever care for him like I do.He gets sad at the thought of losing me he makes sure I eat right he made me quit smoking.If I pick up a cig. he scolds me and says he will stop talking to me for a while.He knows this would be sad to have him not talk to me.He also tells me we need more time together and smoking will shorten my life and our time together.

#170    MONICAMAS

MONICAMAS

Alien Embryo

• Closed
  • Pip
  • 93 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 07:03 PM

Been awhile since I posted.Ive been doing research on God amd his forgiveness.He sees everything and is a kind and forgiving Father.I have been studing the scriptures mire for the sake of my angel my self and those I love.This will all work out the way it is soppose to.For he also knows the future.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users