Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 2 votes

Fallen Angels

• Please log in to reply
169 replies to this topic

#91    euroninja

euroninja

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 449 posts

• John 14:16
    Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the father, but by me.

Posted 24 June 2013 - 09:23 PM

View PostJor-el, on 24 June 2013 - 07:48 PM, said:

Nope, that's news to me. It will be a little hard to find his body though, he was cut into pieces... the legend of Osiris is literally based on the story of Nimrod. As for his tomb, well, you know the great Pyramid of Giza?

I may be wrong since I'm going on memory, but as far as I remember that is it.
Did they find a mummy inside Pyramid of Giza?
Nimrod's treasures location w. sarcophagus    http://www.habermoni...-reached/34113/

Does liking a homosexual man make me gay? I love my gay brother. I must be gay at heart. Hooray for happy people!

#92    MONICAMAS

MONICAMAS

Alien Embryo

• Closed
  • Pip
  • 93 posts

• The negativity dont pull you through. By Brian Jones 1967.

Posted 24 June 2013 - 09:38 PM

yes we are as the day of Noah that how we know the time of the end is now.Thats why (if you have red all post) I told that my fallen angels feels that we have maybe 150 before his and our time is up.But one again we nor the angels (good or bad) know the actual day only God.

#93    euroninja

euroninja

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 449 posts

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the father, but by me.

Posted 24 June 2013 - 09:48 PM

It's gonna take time to see giants running around and marrying. They found the tomb but some say the body was stolen.

Does liking a homosexual man make me gay? I love my gay brother. I must be gay at heart. Hooray for happy people!

#94    euroninja

euroninja

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 449 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 09:52 PM

#95    MONICAMAS

MONICAMAS

Alien Embryo

• Closed
  • Pip
  • 93 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 10:01 PM

Please dont over take this decussion with all these videos. Tends to distract.Seems more like a sermon rather than a decussion Thank You

#96    Jor-el

Jor-el

Knight of the Most High God

• 7,940 posts

• We are the sum of all that is, and has been. We will be the sum of our choices.

Posted 24 June 2013 - 10:22 PM

View Posteuroninja, on 24 June 2013 - 09:23 PM, said:

Did they find a mummy inside Pyramid of Giza?
Nimrod's treasures location w. sarcophagus http://www.habermoni...-reached/34113/

So how long ago would 2700 years old be?
Moses led Israel to the promised land 1300 B.C. or there abouts, which would have been 3300 years ago.
Let me put it this way, this isn't the biblical Nimrod.

Edited by Jor-el, 24 June 2013 - 10:30 PM.

Posted Image

"Man is not the centre. God does not exist for the sake of man. Man does not exist for his own sake."

-C. S. Lewis

#97    euroninja

euroninja

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 449 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 10:29 PM

Good point! :nw:

#98    Jor-el

Jor-el

• 7,940 posts

• We are the sum of all that is, and has been. We will be the sum of our choices.

Posted 24 June 2013 - 10:41 PM

View Posteuroninja, on 24 June 2013 - 10:29 PM, said:

Good point! :nw:

Interestingly they did find the Tomb of Gilgamesh... a guy who was supposedly 5 and half meters tall...

http://news.bbc.co.u...ure/2982891.stm

Posted Image

"Man is not the centre. God does not exist for the sake of man. Man does not exist for his own sake."

-C. S. Lewis

#99    euroninja

euroninja

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 449 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 11:22 PM

I knew about that one. Gilgamesh and Nimrod were two different creatures. Nimrod was 20 feet tall I think. Gilgamesh body was not in tomb.............................................no remains.

#100    MONICAMAS

MONICAMAS

Alien Embryo

• Closed
  • Pip
  • 93 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 10:07 PM

Im starting to feel like something has killed my post!

#101    Jor-el

Jor-el

• 7,940 posts

Posted 27 June 2013 - 08:16 PM

View PostMONICAMAS, on 26 June 2013 - 10:07 PM, said:

Im starting to feel like something has killed my post!

No-one has killed your post or even your thread, but discussions on a singular topic usually have a shelf life, before they die, unless new and relevant information is brought to the thread. I should also state that the discussion above concerning the tombs is still on topic as it does have a direct relationship to the Sons of God, fallen angels and the nephilim, the offspring of those angels with human females.

Posted Image

-C. S. Lewis

#102    MONICAMAS

MONICAMAS

Alien Embryo

• Closed
  • Pip
  • 93 posts

Posted 27 June 2013 - 09:10 PM

Some of what was written might over reach the knowledge of others.The message remains the same.Those who are dealing with a spirit ,of sorts,or as Im convinced a fallen angel needs to know you can live in harmony with such one.The angels need to know that they can repent and it starts with treating the one they are attached to with love and kindness.We all want to live in peace and have a loving judgement when the time comes.Remember we (people & angels) are brothers and sisters  and we all have the same Father and all want his love,compassion,forgiveness, and understanding.

#103    Jor-el

Jor-el

• 7,940 posts

Posted 27 June 2013 - 09:36 PM

View PostMONICAMAS, on 27 June 2013 - 09:10 PM, said:

Some of what was written might over reach the knowledge of others.The message remains the same.Those who are dealing with a spirit ,of sorts,or as Im convinced a fallen angel needs to know you can live in harmony with such one.The angels need to know that they can repent and it starts with treating the one they are attached to with love and kindness.We all want to live in peace and have a loving judgement when the time comes.Remember we (people & angels) are brothers and sisters  and we all have the same Father and all want his love,compassion,forgiveness, and understanding.

You do know though that angels cannot be forgiven don't you? Unlike us, they are privy to Gods work, actions and even the person of Jesus, God manifest in human form, and unlike us they do not have to go by faith, they do not need faith. As such they have no excuse for their sin. Angelic sin is not subject to temptation like we are. When they sin, they do so with full conscience of their acts.

Posted Image

-C. S. Lewis

#104    MONICAMAS

MONICAMAS

Alien Embryo

• Closed
  • Pip
  • 93 posts

Posted 27 June 2013 - 10:21 PM

Please tell me where it is written which days angels can be forgiven.Remember the Bible says there is a book yet to be opened and the book of Enoch says that there are things that God knows that even the angels in heaven dont know.I dont think I ever said the angels had to have faith for they have seen thing meer man has never seen.That is why man has to have blind faith.The Bible clearly states that the angels were tempted by the daughters of man it was their free will in which used to comit this sin.And history will show that yes man also has sinned with full conscience but also has a chance of forgiveness through the blood of Christ.The angels dont have the blood of Christ and so have to change their ways of dealing with mankind to show that they are trying to repent.My angel is surtain of all of this and he knows much more about our Father than any one in the flesh.

#105    Jor-el

Jor-el

• 7,940 posts

Posted 27 June 2013 - 10:39 PM

View PostMONICAMAS, on 27 June 2013 - 10:21 PM, said:

Please tell me where it is written which days angels can be forgiven.Remember the Bible says there is a book yet to be opened and the book of Enoch says that there are things that God knows that even the angels in heaven dont know.I dont think I ever said the angels had to have faith for they have seen thing meer man has never seen.That is why man has to have blind faith.The Bible clearly states that the angels were tempted by the daughters of man it was their free will in which used to comit this sin.And history will show that yes man also has sinned with full conscience but also has a chance of forgiveness through the blood of Christ.The angels dont have the blood of Christ and so have to change their ways of dealing with mankind to show that they are trying to repent.My angel is surtain of all of this and he knows much more about our Father than any one in the flesh.

One can't try to repent, either one repents or one does not...

Posted Image

-C. S. Lewis

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users