Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Commander in SS-led unit living in US

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

#16    s33ker

s33ker

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 562 posts

• Believe anything until proven otherwise, otherwise believe nothing until proven.

Posted 14 June 2013 - 09:45 PM

Bosch made the ovens , didn't they?

#17    questionmark

questionmark

Cinicus Magnus

• 36,350 posts

• In a flat world there is an explanation to everything.

Posted 14 June 2013 - 09:51 PM

View Posts33ker, on 14 June 2013 - 09:45 PM, said:

No, that was a small company called Topf&Soehne. That company was nationalized by the East Germans after the war.

A skeptic is a well informed believer and a pessimist a well informed optimist
The most dangerous views of the world are from those who have never seen it. ~ Alexander v. Humboldt
If you want to bulls**t me please do it so that it takes me more than a minute to find out

about me

#18    jugoso

jugoso

One Love

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,608 posts

• "Freedom is free of the need to feel free. Free your mind and you ass will follow. The kingdom of heaven is within"
    G.Clinton

Posted 14 June 2013 - 09:51 PM

View PostMerc14, on 14 June 2013 - 09:44 PM, said:

No, now get off your Mom's computer.

Hey man.....I calls ´em as i sees´em. Oh.Gotta go.....Mommy´s got lunch ready. :whistle:

"Freedom is free of the need to feel free.
Free your mind and you ass will follow.
The kingdom of heaven is within"
G.Clinton

#19    s33ker

s33ker

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 562 posts

• Believe anything until proven otherwise, otherwise believe nothing until proven.

Posted 14 June 2013 - 10:03 PM

View Postquestionmark, on 14 June 2013 - 09:51 PM, said:

No, that was a small company called Topf&Soehne. That company was nationalized by the East Germans after the war.
Ohhhh,
paint me colour slander!

#20    shrooma

shrooma

Government Agent

• Banned
  • 3,985 posts

• Live.
    Sin.
    Die.

Posted 14 June 2013 - 10:04 PM

View Posts33ker, on 14 June 2013 - 09:45 PM, said:

their new microwave's a six-seater.....
:-)

"Get off your knees, the party's over."
-How do you sleep-
The Stone Roses.

#21    questionmark

questionmark

Cinicus Magnus

• 36,350 posts

• In a flat world there is an explanation to everything.

Posted 14 June 2013 - 10:07 PM

View Posts33ker, on 14 June 2013 - 10:03 PM, said:

Ohhhh,
paint me colour slander!
you did not start that rumor, it was the same East Germans who kept Topf&Soehne under the new name VEB Ofenbau operational.

A skeptic is a well informed believer and a pessimist a well informed optimist
The most dangerous views of the world are from those who have never seen it. ~ Alexander v. Humboldt
If you want to bulls**t me please do it so that it takes me more than a minute to find out

about me

#22    danielost

danielost

Forum Divinity

• 31,308 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 03:28 AM

View Postquestionmark, on 14 June 2013 - 10:07 PM, said:

you did not start that rumor, it was the same East Germans who kept Topf&Soehne under the new name VEB Ofenbau operational.

In other words don't believe everything a government tells you.

I am a Mormon.  If I don't use Mormons believe, those my beliefs only.
I do not go to church haven't for thirty years.
There are other Mormons on this site. So if I have misspoken about the beliefs. I welcome their input.
I am not perfect and never will be. I do strive to be true to myself. I do my best to stay true to the Mormon faith. Thanks for caring and if you don't peace be with you.

#23    Rafterman

Rafterman

Telekinetic

• 7,409 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 01:02 AM

If anyone is interested, do a little research on some of the Japanese companies whose names are probably on some of the stuff in your home right now.

"For me, it is better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring."
                                                                                                                                           - Carl Sagan, The Demon-Haunted World:  Science as a Candle in the Dark

#24    Jules97

Jules97

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 04:52 AM

Age is no question when dealing with these kinds  of issues.  Justice is blind, he deserves the worst punishment possible for his actions.

#25    DarkHunter

DarkHunter

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 261 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 06:13 AM

I know this won't make me popular here but I don't care much about that anyway so that ain't a problem but I honestly don't see the point in prosecuting him at this point.  What he did was terrible and he should of faced trial for what he did, but lets be honest he effectively escaped punishment and nothing we can do will change that.  After the war he somehow managed to sneak into the US, lived pretty much the whole rest of his life as he wanted to and was free to do what he wanted to do for the most part and now at the very end of his life we manage to catch him.  We could put him on trial but what is the point, he probably wouldn't even live to see the end of the trial and even if he did somehow manage to live to the end he would probably die in a year or two anyway.  One or two years in prison at the very end of his life for the crimes he did is not a punishment at all, the simple fact is he escaped punishment completely by living the vast majority of his life as a free man.  All prosecuting him would do is waste money that could be put to much better uses, maybe ease the conscious and make a few people who more then likely where not effected by this man at all feel better about themselves, and might bring a tiny amount of peace to the few people he harmed if they are even still alive.

The simple fact is he got away and doing anything to him at this point is just a waste of resources.

#26    redhen

redhen

Poltergeist

• 2,825 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 11:13 AM

View PostDark_Grey, on 14 June 2013 - 09:22 PM, said:

It's amazing how the more you dig, the more you'll find that America and Nazi Germany were connected in so many ways. Much like the middle-east, the war on the surface doesn't really reflect the real motives underneath. Just look at how many major corporations made their profits during WW2 and are still profiting today. (Looking at you, Hugo Boss, IBM, etc)

Just don't dig too far, or you might have to posthumously exonerate some of the Nazi defendants at Nuremberg.

"In all, more than 30 states passed legislation supporting sterilization as part of a eugenic program. The official numbers of surgeries exceeded 65,000, and targeted groups included — as they did in Virginia — epileptics, the "feeble-minded," "imbeciles" and the "socially inadequate." Nazis on trial at Nuremberg after World War II cited the influence of American eugenics programs on their policies and mentioned Buck v. Bell in their testimony."

"Three generations of imbeciles are enough,"  - Supreme Court Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes Jr. (1927)

#27    shrooma

shrooma

Government Agent

• Banned
  • 3,985 posts

• Live.
    Sin.
    Die.

Posted 16 June 2013 - 11:31 AM

View Postredhen, on 16 June 2013 - 11:13 AM, said:

"Three generations of imbeciles are enough,"  - Supreme Court Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes Jr.
-said to barbara & jenna bush.....

Edited by shrooma, 16 June 2013 - 11:32 AM.

"Get off your knees, the party's over."
-How do you sleep-
The Stone Roses.

#28    Kowalski

Kowalski

The Original Penguin Conspiracy Theorist

• 4,102 posts

• It's All Some Kind Of Wacked Out Conspiracy....

Posted 16 June 2013 - 12:02 PM

View Postredhen, on 16 June 2013 - 11:13 AM, said:

Just don't dig too far, or you might have to posthumously exonerate some of the Nazi defendants at Nuremberg.

"In all, more than 30 states passed legislation supporting sterilization as part of a eugenic program. The official numbers of surgeries exceeded 65,000, and targeted groups included — as they did in Virginia — epileptics, the "feeble-minded," "imbeciles" and the "socially inadequate." Nazis on trial at Nuremberg after World War II cited the influence of American eugenics programs on their policies and mentioned Buck v. Bell in their testimony."

"Three generations of imbeciles are enough,"  - Supreme Court Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes Jr. (1927)

Great article. Thanks for posting it. :tu:
I had heard about American Eugenics Society on a BBC documentary called "Scientific Racism: The Eugenics of Social Darwinism"....
It's on Youtube if anyone is interested in watching it.
Also, this link is interesting: http://en.wikipedia....e_United_States

Check out the names of prominent people in the American Eugenics Society: http://en.wikipedia....ugenics_Society

#29    redhen

redhen

Poltergeist

• 2,825 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 01:00 PM

View PostKowalski, on 16 June 2013 - 12:02 PM, said:

Check out the names of prominent people in the American Eugenics Society: http://en.wikipedia....ugenics_Society

I suppose there were some otherwise rational people who merely extended animal breeding principles to humans, then there were people like John Kellog, lol.

"Kellogg believed that the pleasure of eating flavorful food led directly to the great evil of m********ion, so he created the blandest foods he could: corn flakes."

And of course he founded the "Race Betterment Foundation in 1906. He felt that blacks and immigrants would contaminate the superior gene pool of white America."

Now eat your Corn Flakes and Rice Krispies, for your moral edification and the advancement of the white race.

:rolleyes:

#30    Glorfindel

Glorfindel

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 253 posts

• The answer to 1984, is uhhh... 1812?

Posted 16 June 2013 - 05:30 PM

A war criminal being prosecuted in the USA? What are you guys smoking? He might as well run for president in 2016.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users