Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

I Might Have Cancer

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#1    pisceanheart

pisceanheart

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 59 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 06:43 AM

I got a call a few days ago about my test results and I may have cancer.  I won't be able to go back for further testing until August, since I don't have insurance.  Could \you send me your best wishes please?  Thank you.

Does anyone know of any natural remedies that could help in case I do have it?  I'm really scared!

#2    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,245 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 15 June 2013 - 06:48 AM

I'm so sorry ! I know natural remedies,but they do not like them posted here . It also depends upon the type of cancer it may be .
If it is cancer ,waiting two months can be an issue.

Have they ask sed any course of action ?
Did you talk to the doctor or the lab people only ?

I would advise eating healthy . No junk ,no additives in you food. Avoid gmos .

Miss me?

#3    Lava_Lady

Lava_Lady

Official UM Asylum Resident

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,832 posts

• Wha? /:0\

Posted 15 June 2013 - 06:55 AM

I'm sorry you're going through this.  I can't imagine how scared you must be.

I'll send you positive healing energy... whether we believe the same things or not, it can't hurt.

I've read many accounts of people beating various cancers with visualization and meditation included into their medical routine along with green tea and healthy eating.  Hopefully you won't have to go through it at all.

My thoughts are with you...

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time, and still retain the ability to function."  - F. Scott Fitzgerald

#4    Moon Gazer

Moon Gazer

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 514 posts

• Stonewylde.... follow me to Stonewylde....

Posted 15 June 2013 - 06:59 AM

You dont say what type of cancer, I would have thought waiting two months for further tests wouldn't be wise, maybe you can ask your doctors why the wait?

But besides that I have no advice, I just wanted to wish you well.  Hoping that it turns out to be something less serious and you make a speedy recovery x

#5    pisceanheart

pisceanheart

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 59 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 07:32 AM

Cervical cancer.  The first time I had abnormal cells was back when I was around 23 years old. I had insurance and had received that same follow-up test just about as quickly as they noticed it; and it turned out that I didn't have anything.

However, this time around, I don't have insurance.  So I have to wait until August before I get seen again.

Edited by pisceanheart, 15 June 2013 - 07:35 AM.

#6    pisceanheart

pisceanheart

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 59 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 07:37 AM

*I mean *around* age 23.

View PostSimbi Laveau, on 15 June 2013 - 06:48 AM, said:

I'm so sorry ! I know natural remedies,but they do not like them posted here . It also depends upon the type of cancer it may be .
If it is cancer ,waiting two months can be an issue.

Have they ask sed any course of action ?
Did you talk to the doctor or the lab people only ?

I would advise eating healthy . No junk ,no additives in you food. Avoid gmos .

I had talked to the doctor.  Upon further researching, some of the things that she said about the results didn't make sense.  She had mentioned grade 2 to grade 8 cells and I could find anything about "grade 8" anywhere.

Edited by pisceanheart, 15 June 2013 - 07:37 AM.

#7    Tia

Tia

The Naughty Angel.

• 6,272 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 08:18 AM

My thoughts are with you.

I think it's crazy that anyone has to wait when they are told they may have cancer. My mum knew for sure she did and they still made her wait 2 months for surgery, though it was pretty much encapsulated.

I know it's hard but try to relax and not focus on negative thoughts. Like the others have said, healthy eating, green tea and some exercise every day.

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win. Gandhi.
HEY I WON!

#8    third_eye

third_eye

_ M Ġ ń Ř Ī Ş_

• 6,823 posts

• "Legio nomen mihi est, quia multi sumus"

God has no religion ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Posted 15 June 2013 - 08:23 AM

have strength ... be well ....

Posted Image

and wishing you all and everything well ....

~

' ... life and death carry on as they always have ~ and always will, only the dreamer is gone ~ behind the flow of imagination, beyond any effort to be still
dancing in the ebb and flow of attention, more present than the breath, I find the origins of my illusions, only the dreamer is gone ~ the dream never ends
'

GIFTS WITH NO GIVER - a love affair with truth ~ Poems by Nirmala

third_eye ' s cavern ~ bring own beer

#9    s33ker

s33ker

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 542 posts

• Believe anything until proven otherwise, otherwise believe nothing until proven.

Posted 15 June 2013 - 10:56 AM

Research Jackfruit and paw paw tea .My thoughts are also with you.

#10    docyabut2

docyabut2

Poltergeist

• 2,956 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 12:52 PM

View Postpisceanheart, on 15 June 2013 - 07:32 AM, said:

Cervical cancer.  The first time I had abnormal cells was back when I was around 23 years old. I had insurance and had received that same follow-up test just about as quickly as they noticed it; and it turned out that I didn't have anything.

However, this time around, I don't have insurance.  So I have to wait until August before I get seen again.

One in four women have the abnormal cells, I remember  back in 1984 at the age of 40  after having my last daughter, when this women doc told me after my pap test show abnormal cells and gave me a small biopsy, then order a DNC and a cone biopsy after that sat me down said did you drive and I said no and she said you have canser, you need a hysterctomy, but you have to wait three months to heal from the DNC,  She was as cold as hell, gee I thought I was going to die I could `nt eat, sleep before I got to that point, I was a basket case  I went to another doc and he said don`t be afraid sometimes they let women go with those cells for a years if they don`nt have a child and want one. My point is don`t be afraid, you would have to go through a lot more testing to really say you have canser. My last daughter now is going through what you are going through, she has the abnormal cells and ran out of insurance to. so I did pay for one test she had,  but she still fine.Don`t worry there is so much they can do now they can freeze the cells ,but the important thing is to keep a eye on it.  If you just had a test, August is not that far. What kind of tests have you have done so far to say you may have canser ?

#11    pisceanheart

pisceanheart

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 59 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 12:21 AM

View Postdocyabut2, on 15 June 2013 - 12:52 PM, said:

One in four women have the abnormal cells, I remember  back in 1984 at the age of 40  after having my last daughter, when this women doc told me after my pap test show abnormal cells and gave me a small biopsy, then order a DNC and a cone biopsy after that sat me down said did you drive and I said no and she said you have canser, you need a hysterctomy, but you have to wait three months to heal from the DNC,  She was as cold as hell, gee I thought I was going to die I could `nt eat, sleep before I got to that point, I was a basket case  I went to another doc and he said don`t be afraid sometimes they let women go with those cells for a years if they don`nt have a child and want one. My point is don`t be afraid, you would have to go through a lot more testing to really say you have canser. My last daughter now is going through what you are going through, she has the abnormal cells and ran out of insurance to. so I did pay for one test she had,  but she still fine.Don`t worry there is so much they can do now they can freeze the cells ,but the important thing is to keep a eye on it.  If you just had a test, August is not that far. What kind of tests have you have done so far to say you may have canser ?

I just got a pap smear.

#12    QuiteContrary

QuiteContrary

BugWhisperer

• 4,477 posts

• "I'm an optimistic, don't know." Onslow

Posted 16 June 2013 - 01:14 AM

My thoughts are with you! I agree with above advice.
Also, arm yourself with knowledge. Be your own best advocate, and never be intimidated or bullied by the medical community. It is your body and your life!
A second opinion can be a life-saver and peace of mind-saver!
I know you don't have insurance, but you should be able to followup somewhere so you don't have to wait in angst. Or, at least get a second opinion.
Doctors are never in a hurry even if we are to get it all figured out.
I know it's hard when given certain diagnosis to think of questions at that time, but call whoever gave you the initial results armed with questions and ask them the questions you have. Ask the nurse on the phone. They shouldn't charge you for that.
I feel for you! Don't let it give you an ulcer chaser though!
I know, easier said than done.

Keep your eyes wide open and don't run!

P.S. Just to be clear, because sometimes I am not. I do not believe...
in the existence of a large previously unknown undiscovered hairy biped roaming North America.
But I like to hear the accounts, read the books, watch the shows, discuss and argue about the phenomenon.

#13    pisceanheart

pisceanheart

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 59 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 03:11 PM

Thank you, everybody!

I never received a paper result of my test to give me more detailed information as to what is going on with my body, aside from what the doctor told me, so I am about to leave in order to sign a release form in person so that they can mail it to me.  I was supposed to also receive something in the mail about information on how to get a follow-up appointment and I still haven't received it.  (It's been about a week since I talked to the doctor over the phone about it.)  So now I'm wondering if I would still be able to get seen in August as the doctor said?  I'm so confused about all of this.  It doesn't make since that they would schedule a time for me without my consent anyway.

I wish I could somehow sign up for insurance (which I don't know how I am going to get it unemployed) and have it by July.  Then I would be able to set up an appointment at credible doctor's office where they can take care of it quicker.

This is so scary.

#14    Saru

Saru

Site Webmaster

• 19,817 posts

• "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious." - Albert Einstein

Posted 20 June 2013 - 12:58 PM

Just a general note for this thread:

2h. Medical advice: Do not use the site to request or offer medical advice, speak to your doctor instead.

When it comes to natural remedies it's best to consult with a licensed professional as advice given on a forum may do more harm than good.

#15    The Lone Ranger

The Lone Ranger

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 144 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 01:27 PM

Possible cures or things that might help: Yoga, Working out, Orgon/orgonite, Vedic Cures, Biochronology, The right food/drink and Praying
I suggest you study them thoroughly before taking action and consult a professional
http://www.jchristof...e-chemotherapy/

Edited by Saru, 20 June 2013 - 06:21 PM.
Removed drug reference

Life is not a continuum of pleasant choices, but of inevitable problems that call for strength, determination, and hard work  - Indian Proverb

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users