Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

I Might Have Cancer

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#16    Quaentum

Quaentum

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,852 posts

• The number of fringe believers is inversely proportional to what is left to discover in our world.

Posted 20 June 2013 - 03:34 PM

View Postpisceanheart, on 15 June 2013 - 06:43 AM, said:

I got a call a few days ago about my test results and I may have cancer.  I won't be able to go back for further testing until August, since I don't have insurance.  Could \you send me your best wishes please?  Thank you.

Does anyone know of any natural remedies that could help in case I do have it?  I'm really scared!

Talk to your doctor about the additional tests and ask if you can get the tests and set up some kind of payment plan.

AA LOGIC
They didn't use thousands of workers - oops forgot about the work camps
There's no evidence for ramps - You found one?...Bummer
Well we know they didn't use ancient tools to cut and shape the stones - Chisel marks?  Craps
I still say aliens built them!

#17    SpiritWriter

SpiritWriter

• 4,196 posts

• Hi! :-)

Posted 20 June 2013 - 03:59 PM

View Postpisceanheart, on 15 June 2013 - 06:43 AM, said:

I got a call a few days ago about my test results and I may have cancer.  I won't be able to go back for further testing until August, since I don't have insurance.  Could \you send me your best wishes please?  Thank you.

Does anyone know of any natural remedies that could help in case I do have it?  I'm really scared!

I was just reading about an herb that is supposed to help with cancer... let me go find it again. I will pray for/send love your way remember to try your best to remain stress free, relaxed and in a peaceful frame of mind, greatful, thankful for the healing power that IS available. Believe in it. We know that stress and negativity can attack what may already be fragile and cause more harm. Your body (and mind) were made to heal thierselves and there are also miracles!

I will try to find the name of that herb again.....

Stay strong my friend!

Heres a link...

http://www.canceract...ink.aspx?n=3054

The letter kills but The Spirit gives life. 2 Corinthians 3:6

Non-ambiguity and non-contradiction are one sided and thus unsuited to express the incomprehensible. -Jung

#18    Dark_Grey

Dark_Grey

Baseless Opinionator

• 3,090 posts

• if (empty($universe)) {
    include 'reality.php';
    }

Posted 20 June 2013 - 04:02 PM

Best of luck... :su

"For God doth know that in the day ye eat [the fruit] thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil."

"The tragedy of humanity is that we have stone age instincts, medieval institutions and god-like powers."

#19    regeneratia

regeneratia

Alien Abducter

• Banned
  • 4,810 posts
  • Location:All my posts are my own views, my own perceptions. Will not be finding links for why I think the way I do.

• It is time to put the big guns down now, Little Boys!

Posted 21 June 2013 - 01:31 AM

I said what I would do. I would never ever do chemo. Nor radiation.
I am an RN, no lie.

If I had cancer, I would really do some serious searches on alternative medicine.

My spouse is a pharm researcher. He did a dog study once on a chemo drug. This test drug killed 45 dogs before he finally told them to take it back to the drawing board. I think their defeat was NOT that it killed, but that it killed too fast. No money can be made if the chemo kills too fast.

And by the way, I sure do hope you read my other post before someone suspicious deleted it. It was all about what I would do, which is NOT giving medical advice.

Edited by regeneratia, 21 June 2013 - 01:50 AM.

Truth is such a rare quality, a stranger so seldom met in this civilization of fraud, that it is never received freely, but must fight its way into the world
Professor Hilton Hotema
(quote from THE BIBLE FRAUD)

Robert Heinlein: SECRECY IS THE HALLMARK OF TYRANNY!

#20    regeneratia

regeneratia

Alien Abducter

• Banned
  • 4,810 posts
  • Location:All my posts are my own views, my own perceptions. Will not be finding links for why I think the way I do.

Posted 21 June 2013 - 01:35 AM

I would tell you what I would do but the thought police don't want you to read it.

Edited by regeneratia, 21 June 2013 - 01:36 AM.

Truth is such a rare quality, a stranger so seldom met in this civilization of fraud, that it is never received freely, but must fight its way into the world
Professor Hilton Hotema

#21    regeneratia

regeneratia

Alien Abducter

• Banned
  • 4,810 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 01:52 AM

Furthermore, browse this search:
http://search.eureka...=ev3rel&x=0&y=0

With so many things, including electrosmog, that can give a person cancer. The only way to fight back is to change your lifestyle and prevent. I prevent with lemons, limes and green tea. Instead of a Coke or Pepsi, I buy lemons and limes, which are cheaper anyway. I eat them plain. I put them in water. I alkalinize as best I can. Lemons and lime turn to alkaline in the biochemistry of the body. You will find a book on it, if you do a search on alkaline diet. Lemons and limes during consumption will also prevent gum disease.

Understand that we are not being told the truth on many things. It is up to you to do your own thinking and your own internet research.

Edited by regeneratia, 21 June 2013 - 01:56 AM.

Professor Hilton Hotema

#22    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,266 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 21 June 2013 - 06:21 PM

View Postregeneratia, on 21 June 2013 - 01:31 AM, said:

I said what I would do. I would never ever do chemo. Nor radiation.
I am an RN, no lie.

If I had cancer, I would really do some serious searches on alternative medicine.

My spouse is a pharm researcher. He did a dog study once on a chemo drug. This test drug killed 45 dogs before he finally told them to take it back to the drawing board. I think their defeat was NOT that it killed, but that it killed too fast. No money can be made if the chemo kills too fast.

And by the way, I sure do hope you read my other post before someone suspicious deleted it. It was all about what I would do, which is NOT giving medical advice.
A lot of things I would do suspiciously disappear all the time. I just don't bother posting it anymore

Miss me?

#23    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,266 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 21 June 2013 - 06:23 PM

View Postregeneratia, on 21 June 2013 - 01:52 AM, said:

Furthermore, browse this search:
http://search.eureka...=ev3rel&x=0&y=0

With so many things, including electrosmog, that can give a person cancer. The only way to fight back is to change your lifestyle and prevent. I prevent with lemons, limes and green tea. Instead of a Coke or Pepsi, I buy lemons and limes, which are cheaper anyway. I eat them plain. I put them in water. I alkalinize as best I can. Lemons and lime turn to alkaline in the biochemistry of the body. You will find a book on it, if you do a search on alkaline diet. Lemons and limes during consumption will also prevent gum disease.

Understand that we are not being told the truth on many things. It is up to you to do your own thinking and your own internet research.

Honey and apple cider vinegar also change ph to alkaline .
I've been making green tea,and putting two tablespoons of both braggs organic cider vinegar in it,and his lovely organic honey I get in Philly.
It's yummy .
My mom used to do apple cider vinegar and honey all the time. Got me drinking it when I was not even a teenager .

Miss me?

#24    pisceanheart

pisceanheart

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 59 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 06:29 PM

I received my records in the mail today, after signing a release form yesterday.  I'm so disgusted as to how they can go more than a week without giving me more information on an appointment.

I found out that I could sign up for insurance online, so I signed up for Humana on ehealthinsurance.com about an hour ago.  Once it's approved, I'm going to schedule a colposcopy at a credible establishment as soon as I can.

This is really going to kill me financially.  I'm going to have to use the money from my savings, which is not a lot.  Just when I thought that I would be out of an endless rut, this comes up.  It doesn't cover most costs until a deductible has been met, which is high for someone in my situation.  This will just allow me to get seen in addition to paying a possibly super high co-pay.

I just hope that it shows that I don't have cancer.

#25    docyabut2

docyabut2

Alien Abducter

• 5,386 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 09:27 PM

View Postpisceanheart, on 21 June 2013 - 06:29 PM, said:

I received my records in the mail today, after signing a release form yesterday.  I'm so disgusted as to how they can go more than a week without giving me more information on an appointment.

I found out that I could sign up for insurance online, so I signed up for Humana on ehealthinsurance.com about an hour ago.  Once it's approved, I'm going to schedule a colposcopy at a credible establishment as soon as I can.

This is really going to kill me financially.  I'm going to have to use the money from my savings, which is not a lot.  Just when I thought that I would be out of an endless rut, this comes up.  It doesn't cover most costs until a deductible has been met, which is high for someone in my situation.  This will just allow me to get seen in addition to paying a possibly super high co-pay.

I just hope that it shows that I don't have cancer.

What you doing is good just keep a eye on it, but get a good doctor to guide you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users