Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

.Life After Death:A Medium conducts a reading

• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

#46    CS Lewis

CS Lewis

Alien Embryo

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 84 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 07:20 PM

View PostMistydawn, on 15 June 2013 - 11:48 PM, said:

That was very interesting Mark, though I am unconvinced that the spiritual body would want to hang around on this plane. I think those involved in the Research seem genuine enough in their stance, but I tend to think that "other" forces may be involved in making us believe the dead are around us.
Do you mean evil forces, Mistydawn???. That those on the other side are tricking w us like in that video?.
I would like to know.
The video is so Interesting though.

#47    Quaentum

Quaentum

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,527 posts

• The number of fringe believers is inversely proportional to what is left to discover in our world.

Posted 20 June 2013 - 05:56 PM

The video actually shows us nothing.  All the supposed validations and acknowledgements come after the video.  We only have the word of the person who added the text that such acknowledgements happened.  Combine that with the later video where he does not indicate the medium was correct and you have validated nothing.

Thetre is a way to test whether the medium is correct but I don't believe he would do it.

AA LOGIC
They didn't use thousands of workers - oops forgot about the work camps
There's no evidence for ramps - You found one?...Bummer
Well we know they didn't use ancient tools to cut and shape the stones - Chisel marks?  Craps
I still say aliens built them!

#48    Beany

Beany

Government Agent

• 3,265 posts

• If music is the most universal language just think of me as one whole note. Nikki Giovanni

Posted 21 June 2013 - 03:11 AM

View PostSeeker79, on 17 June 2013 - 08:24 PM, said:

I think The spirit world contains many kinds of beings. Not unlike this one. Jin, Demons, are very narrow labels. Not all of them even are denizens. It makes perfect sense that other conscious beings from other places in this universe have the same access we do. Spirits are sometimes clouded and addicted just like other concious life. People see them as evil, I see them as Ill. Of course I could be wrong and it could be a human spirit. It just dosnt act like it. It has way to much access. Most human spirits are way to under developed to be able to affect physical reality and even then it's only through much effort of takeing advantage of forgotten parts of reality or through human minds that are on the verge of collapse anyway.

I was befriending a man named malaki who is sort of a wandering tweeker. He talks in riddles and no one understands him, but i do. I understand altered states of conciousness and we were able to have conversations. The spirit was trying to seperate me and malaki through my dreams by implanting suggestions.... Much like the movie inception.. It didn't work, I became aware of it and confronted it. It attacked me in a sleep paralysis event. My covers squeezed all around my body  like vacuum sealed plastic. I sent my awareness down and set my covers on fire ( altered state symbology) and I was free. It was still there as a black cloud and I was still close enough to the right state of mind to see it. I chased it down the hall way yelling at it.

When I talked about it with malaki, he confirmed that he knows of this thing. He wasn't just playing off my words I was very careful not to give anything away. At the time I wasn't entirely sure how much I believed in these things. I continued working on my friendship with makaki until it attacked again but this time physically. I ended up visiting it in an OBE. At first it was a struggle, but I defeated it. Then it turned into a negotiation. It taught me that I can't remove attachments without the participation of the other. It was malakis guardian. It experienced this world through him, and some of the people around him. It had brought him back from self destruction and gave him a life he enjoyed. I did not get the sense that it ment Ill more like it was on vacation. It just did not want me disrupting it's little niche. It's not up to me anyway.

I went to confirm this with makaki. I found him ridding his bike and stoped him but he had cut his hair, changed his name, and he refused to acknowledge our relationship. He just said I had the wrong person and his name was Jacob. He rode away. I was almost in tears. He stopped his bike maby a block away. And yelled back ( I'll never forget this) " Shaman!!!!....... It will be ok" then he kept ridding.

I still see him, occasionally riding his bike. But the spirit won. It successfully separated us indeed I don't go near its territory. But I made it understand that it owes me. If I am to avoid its territory it must offer protection for people of my choosing that party there. Mostly young people that I know or clients.

Thanks for letting me share that. I have not told a soul and only blogged about half the story it's good to get it out.

As to deaths. I don't think spirits want to kill anyone. Why would they? It's difficult enough for them to interact with us and they live in a completely different reality. Very few are even interested in this world. We seem pretty self important but many aware spirits just consider here just another community as far as I can tell. Another planet, another realm. There are no spirits that are after mankind, just ones that might bump up against our own interests and agendas. No good and evil... Just an ecology of sorts.

That's my take on it anyway from many journeys. But heY I could be crazy ;)

We never know where a person's journey will take them, what lessons they need to have & learn, indeed, what lessons we ourselves need to learn. There are times when I've had to remind myself of this, to not interfere, that my wisdom & knowledge, such as it is, is puny compared to that of the spirit/the universe/collective consciousness, that I don't have the ability to accurately foretell the future. Things happen that I don't like, I think are wrong/bad, but I can only frame it in the context of my own life & experiences, when in fact, there are millions if not billions of ways to live a life. And I do believe there is a greater consciousness guiding us every step of the way, which means I have to cede to that wisdom & compassion, while not always understanding it. I guess it's called trust & faith.

#49    xFelix

xFelix

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 653 posts

• Yea I'm Pagan, oh no!

Posted 23 June 2013 - 02:48 AM

View PostRlyeh, on 18 June 2013 - 10:23 AM, said:

You didn't bother to read anything I wrote did you? Not only that, I posted from the official string theory site and the best you can do is wiki.

Posted Image

You didn't bother to read what I wrote did you? String theory is a predecessor to M-Theory. You keep talking about string theory, and we keep talking about other theories that have superceded string theory in a sense that they fork off of it and come to more complete and plausible conclusions. Oh but of course, your link to the official string theory website must make string theory accurate even though string theory in itself cannot explain the big bang... But my M-Theory wiki must be less than that link.. makes perfect sense. You have an official link to a theory that has been superceded vs my non-official link to the theory that actually superceded the one you are presenting but yours must be the one we base our conversation on, right? I talk about something more advanced and much more mathematically supported, guess that means I don't know how to read right?

Edited by xFelix, 23 June 2013 - 02:49 AM.

My posts consist of my opinions, beliefs, and experiences, feel free to disagree in a respectful manner.

I have a right to my beleifs, just as you have a right to not agree with them.

So long as we respect each other's beliefs, we won't have a single problem.

#50    Zaphod222

Zaphod222

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,594 posts

• When the gods wish to punish us, they answer our prayers.
    (Oscar Wilde)

Posted 23 June 2013 - 03:21 AM

This is total crock. Any self-proclaimed medium can tell anything about an unprovable make-belief world.
It is kind of sad that there is audience for nonsense like this.

"The moment you declare a set of ideas to be immune from criticism, satire, derision, or contempt, freedom of thought becomes impossible." (Salman Rushdie)

#51    xFelix

xFelix

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 653 posts

• Yea I'm Pagan, oh no!

Posted 23 June 2013 - 04:42 AM

View PostZaphod222, on 23 June 2013 - 03:21 AM, said:

This is total crock. Any self-proclaimed medium can tell anything about an unprovable make-belief world.
It is kind of sad that there is audience for nonsense like this.
Yeah they can, it's not like other mediums seem to agree with what they see... They can even make up what they're saying to the people they're consulting.. It's not like these people will call bs or anything, right?

My posts consist of my opinions, beliefs, and experiences, feel free to disagree in a respectful manner.

I have a right to my beleifs, just as you have a right to not agree with them.

So long as we respect each other's beliefs, we won't have a single problem.

#52    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,028 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 28 June 2013 - 07:16 AM

View PostxFelix, on 23 June 2013 - 02:48 AM, said:

You didn't bother to read what I wrote did you?
*snip redundant drivel*
Just the very fact you jumped in and tried to correct me on something I didn't say otherwise (which if you paid attention I didn't say string-theory or M-theory only had 3 dimensions, I said one explanation is matter exists only in 3 dimensions) shows you didn't read what I wrote.

Edited by Rlyeh, 28 June 2013 - 07:18 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users