Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

Can sense the other person

love connection binding soul gut feeling

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#16    NiteMarcher

NiteMarcher

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 361 posts

• Until We Meet Again--Peace, Health & Wealth to You

Posted 21 June 2013 - 06:24 AM

Sensitivity to others energies...a subtle knowing, feeling, a melding of sort...like an inborn radar picking up on everything...

Believe what you want and I'll believe whatever I want...it's an open field, and
everyone is given a chance at making a home run...

#17    Yamato

Yamato

Forum Divinity

• 15,231 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 10:35 PM

View Postitsinthestars, on 16 June 2013 - 01:42 AM, said:

And Lately someone has been messaging me on a website anonymously and I was sure it's him. I don't know how I knew it could be him, I just felt it. Finally he sent me another message anonymously and I wrote
"I KNOW IT'S YOU STOP IT" and ever since then I didn't get any messages from him.

Today I had this sudden gut feeling that I should write something related to him on my ask because I knew he'd be online. At first I denied the feeling but then after I posted, I looked at people's activities and he was, infact, online at that moment.

We're not extremely close friends but whenever we talk, I feel like we've known each other longer than just a year.

Similar things have happened between me and him in the past, these are just several instances. It's like there is a string tied between our souls.
What is this pulling/gut feeling?
How can I feel it?
Have you had a similar experience?
Is this more common between lovers?
Personally I've only experienced this kind of thing myself with a lover.   He's on your mind, deeply and often, so intuition is bound to happen.  You have a good intuitive mind and obviously care for this guy to be thinking about him this much.  I've been accused of being psychic by a few of my exes and when I was younger I accepted the credit they gave me.  Now I just chalk it up to intuition.  When we're thinking deeply about a person, we make all kinds of subconscious connections with them in our minds that you're not even aware of, yet they will each share some kind of relationship with reality.  

Also, "I KNOW IT'S YOU STOP IT" could stop anyone from messaging you, it's not further confirmation that you're correct in knowing it's him.

"The power to declare war, including the power of judging the causes of war, is fully and exclusively vested in the Legislature.  The Executive has no right, in any case, to decide the question" ~ James Madison
"Peace cannot be achieved by force, only by understanding."  ~ Albert Einstein
"To deny people their human rights is to challenge their very humanity.   To impose on them a wretched life of hunger and deprivation is to dehumanize them." ~ Nelson Mandela
"I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians.  Your Christians are so unlike your Christ." ~ Mahatma Gandhi

#18    itsinthestars

itsinthestars

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 10:17 AM

well I didnt exactly say I KNOW ITS U STOP IT but I made it pretty clear that I knew what he was up to.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users