Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Flu vaccines will now be GMO

gmo vaccines gmo vaccine insect vaccines

• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

#61    GPAW

GPAW

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 10 posts

• What ever is fine with you, suits me plum to death.

Posted 12 October 2013 - 08:02 PM

I'm 74 years old old. Have taken flu shots the last 10-15 years. Never been sick.

#62    crystal sage

crystal sage

Telekinetic

• 7,388 posts

Posted 06 November 2013 - 03:13 AM

View PostGPAW, on 12 October 2013 - 08:02 PM, said:

I'm 74 years old old. Have taken flu shots the last 10-15 years. Never been sick.
  My parents too... follow all the doctor's instructions... even went on Statins because their readings were slightly above normal... but I also know many who have had the shots and have gotten ill, with inexplicable symptoms that puzzle the doctors.. that don't show up on any tests that they have yet devised....

My parents are already very healthy .. grow their own organic foods.. fruits.. rarely eat any processed foods...  but... their immune systems are starting to break down.. more and more systems ..eg. hayfever  started only a decade ago... veins are popping so that it looks like they have busted veins in their eyeballs.. it is very hard for them to have any blood tests as their veins collapse..They used to look very young for their age.. but since the statins.. age is catching up with them.. they have more aches and pain... doctors say that they are just getting old... but... they know that there is something wrong... But they are of the old sort who trust their doctors to do the best for them... Are from the times when there wasn't available medication.. penicillin  to save lives... a time when most women had babies at home and suffered... they appreciate what modern medicine as brought them... Yet I feel that modern medicine has lost it's humility.. of First do no harm... They feel insecure if they don't have some new drug to throw at the needy masses... feel that their integrity and skills may be questioned.. How many doctors really understand all the pills that they dispense?   Can they harken back to the days when much of the health of individuals were found in nature... in healthy eating.. taking more of some groups of foods and limiting others until health is balanced.... Pharma are acknowledging that many of their cures are inspired by the healing properties of plants... yet they are the first to attack any suggestions of using them to heal in a natural way...http://www.whydontyo...o-be-cured.html

#63    Frank Merton

Frank Merton

Blue fish

• 17,137 posts

Posted 06 November 2013 - 03:22 AM

People have a remarkable and dangerous tendency to draw conclusion prematurely.  They get a shot or take a pill and then sometime later, sometimes a good time later, they get an ailment, or maybe imagine an ailment, and blame it on the shot or the pill.  The only time I get concerned when I develop some symptom or another under such a situation is when the warnings include that symptom in the list, and then I call my doctor before starting to shout on the internet.

The truth is generally a lot more difficult to establish and requires studies and statistics involving large numbers of people.  Flue shots, as with anything medical, can cause problems, but they are very rare and vastly offset by the benefit in lives and suffering saved.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users